ADVERTISEMENT

I can't wait 'til President Trump shitcans the Dept of Ed... 43 years of failure...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
GOCQiCUXsAEIYmj

While I agree it’s been a disaster for several decades, it would be a disaster to completely fold the Department of Education without an alternative in place for everyone. Translation, it will never happen.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
While I agree it’s been a disaster for several decades, it would be a disaster to completely fold the Department of Education without an alternative in place for everyone. Translation, it will never happen.
What we have started like all things with Good intentions. It's broken badly. Schools should be for education only anything else should be controlled by local parents.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
That would be glorious. All those overeducated bureaucrats add no value whatsoever to the education system. Take all those funds and return them to the states. Imagine what WV could do with those funds. Better teacher pay and benefits. New schools. Eliminate useless mandates. The deep state will scream bloody murder, but it would be a great thing for the Nation.

Need to eliminate the leftist leaders of Dept of Ed and form groups to investigate every teacher in every public school. Poor teacher performance reviews results in lower pay, reward better performing teachers...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT