ADVERTISEMENT

How many times has Marshall beaten WVU in football?

Do you mean in their minds, or on the field? If it's in their minds, it's astronomical because they beat us everyday in the world of 'what ifs'. If you're talking reality, the obvious answer is, "We have tried a dozen times and have never beaten big brother... ever.... ever... ever. I doubt it's even possible. We aren't on the same level as them, and never will be."

Do you mean in their minds, or on the field? If it's in their minds, it's astronomical because they beat us everyday in the world of 'what ifs'. If you're talking reality, the obvious answer is, "We have tried a dozen times and have never beaten big brother... ever.... ever... ever. I doubt it's even possible. We aren't on the same level as them, and never will be."
Oh, now you are going to piss them off...they DO NOT like having their dElusions exposed!

How many times has the United Sates defeated North Vietnam ? Since we never have ....by you boys reasoning , we never will.

How many times has the United Sates defeated North Vietnam ? Since we never have ....by you boys reasoning , we never will.
So you are comparing Marshall vs. WVU as USA vs. North Vietnam, and Marshall is USA in your mind?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Generals are always a solid bet in my book.....they are overdue!
Clearly the Marshall statistics classes are not well taught in Huntington. You might want to research the topic of how the past impacts future probability

Moral victories, real victories, or games that Marshall's AD had called because of rain?

Whoops! Forget the last one, WVU was up by 24 points when the storm hit. Hamrick must have insisted on the CUSA mercy rule pre-game.

Did you have any water problems in this last crisis, Couch, or do you live in St. Albans city limits?

Moral victories, real victories, or games that Marshall's AD had called because of rain?

Whoops! Forget the last one, WVU was up by 24 points when the storm hit. Hamrick must have insisted on the CUSA mercy rule pre-game.

Did you have any water problems in this last crisis, Couch, or do you live in St. Albans city limits?

Fortunately, live in city limits.... as you know, we have city water.

I'm up on College Hill. Our water may have the piquant taste of chlorine and dead catfish, but at least you can drink it.

It must kill ol' Talon to know he can't get the best of two bleach drinkers from the same little town.

Reactions: BurninDownTheCouch
I'm up on College Hill. Our water may have the piquant taste of chlorine and dead catfish, but at least you can drink it.

It must kill ol' Talon to know he can't get the best of two bleach drinkers from the same little town.

I lived on college hill for about 6 years. Moved in 2009. Are you on Highland? I was on the corner of Edgehill and Central.

Talon seems like good people. A breath of fresh smack from the Marshall tripe we generally deal with. Not even sure why Marshall is even on this board..... 0-12 and no longer play.... Envy is a powerful motivator I assume.

A buddy of mine used to live at the end of that section of Edgehill twenty plus years ago.

I'm almost directly across Highland from there, back on Foley Drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT