ADVERTISEMENT

How bad were the projections?

It's nothing but 3rd grade playground melodrama. Bifftards think this is 4 dimensional chess.
He's got you libtards talking about it incessantly, so he's won. Check out Joe Scarborough's wife's recent tantrum. It's hilarious.

Again, asking because I don't know......Is it the "law" in Michigan to wear a mask? If it is, when was the law passed?

Bifftards

women-in-vagina-costumes.jpg

sgso17d6c1051.jpg

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Listen, you bald, piece of sh!t: Call the IRS, then identify the real breathing person to whom you speak. Until then, GFYS, admitted arrogant a$$hole.

Are you afraid to post the word, "shit?"

Are you afraid to type the word "asshole?"

LOL!

I called the IRS and discovered that you're 100% correct, tOSUGrad90. There is not a sole working there, and now I understand as to why so many government workers are on the liberals' side in our efforts to shut down Trump's economy until November: They're getting paid NOT to work!

LOL!
FIFY, Talcum X

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thus, anyone in this nation that wants to refuse a mask now has the green light. This nation is "rule of law", nobody is "above the law". Thank you Trump. Now when I am told I have to wear one I can simply use Trump as the reason that I do not. Kudos for him standing up for our rights.

He’s a pussy and so are you.

Thus, anyone in this nation that wants to refuse a mask now has the green light. This nation is "rule of law", nobody is "above the law". Thank you Trump. Now when I am told I have to wear one I can simply use Trump as the reason that I do not. Kudos for him standing up for our rights.
Crazy thing is, it’s just a harmless mask.

Crazy thing is, it’s just a harmless mask.

It's also a powerful Constitution. You may be willing to allow things to go on that could potentially harm it, but I won't. Laugh all you want, but if you allow small things to happen then the government will seize the opportunity in the future for much larger ones.

Reactions: Eagle25427
It's also a powerful Constitution. You may be willing to allow things to go on that could potentially harm it, but I won't. Laugh all you want, but if you allow small things to happen then the government will seize the opportunity in the future for much larger ones.
it’s not like losing gun rights. It’s a small temporary measure intended to protect ME. You guys need work to do and quit overthinking Silly stuff like this.

it’s not like losing gun rights. It’s a small temporary measure intended to protect ME. You guys need work to do and quit overthinking Silly stuff like this.

I'm not overthinking it at all. It's very simple, very black and white.

Right. Just like we were gonna flatten the curve until that meant waiting till a vaccine.

My suggestion is we lock up all the Karens in a safe space and the rest of us can get to work.

I don't "hunker down" and "wear a mask". You do. They keep comparing this event to a "war". Well, I would be one of the soldiers moving the line, while you would be hunkering down in a trench crying like a bitch.

You're too big of a pussy to wear a mask.

Small today. Larger tomorrow. It's a slippery slope. Once you are willing to give up your rights, the next time will be easier for them to take it.

Right. Just like we were gonna flatten the curve until that meant waiting till a vaccine.

My suggestion is we lock up all the Karens in a safe space and the rest of us can get to work.

That's right. They don't see that fact. Governors started out by saying "two weeks". Well, we are now in week ______?

Small today. Larger tomorrow. It's a slippery slope. Once you are willing to give up your rights, the next time will be easier for them to take it.

A private company has the "right" to tell you that you are required to wear a mask to enter their property. You have the "right" to leave if you're too big of a pussy to wear a mask.

A private company has the "right" to tell you that you are required to wear a mask to enter their property. You have the "right" to leave if you're too big of a pussy to wear a mask.

That's right. They do. And I do. And so are thousands of others.....leaving and not going back. Why do you think so many businesses are only "recommending" them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT