ADVERTISEMENT

High School football games tonight

fprio

Senior
Dec 5, 2009
www.wvmetronews.com

Go to scoreboard...

Since this is a High School sports Talk forum (smiley face)

You do know that you can actually put in a smiley face...right?

The edited sig is very funny man.

I'm thinking of breaking out my WV 'fire' sig... ...but I don't know if this forum is ready for the real me.

Originally posted by Orlaco:
You do know that you can actually put in a smiley face...right?

The edited sig is very funny man.

I'm thinking of breaking out my WV 'fire' sig... ...but I don't know if this forum is ready for the real me.

Smiley face, yea I knew it, but you are harping about this board being in need of an upgrade.... so I do my part...

The fire Sig? Don't think they are ready for that yet. Seems like some are warming up to you though (that is the you they know so far)
cool.gif

They're not 'warming up' to me at all.

During the game...it was all about (pretending to put) me on ignore in chat.

------------

This website does need a major overhaul for the forums. I can't tell you how many other forums that I've visited that mentioned this place is good for 'info' but has outdated forums. It's so bad that many people just choose not to be here.

They're not 'warming up' to me at all.

During the game...it was all about (pretending to put) me on ignore in chat.

------------

This website does need a major overhaul for the forums. I can't tell you how many other forums that I've visited that mentioned this place is good for 'info' but has outdated forums. It's so bad that many people just choose not to be here.

Then bring on the fire Sig with the caption "voted 2010 best poster on Rivals" and give em the classsic Orlaco. Oh, if we ever need Porkchop's sig with B.Stew mug on it,,, I got it.

Go Elkins.

Originally posted by fprio:

Then bring on the fire Sig with the caption "voted 2010 best poster on Rivals" and give em the classsic Orlaco. Oh, if we ever need Porkchop's sig with B.Stew mug on it,,, I got it.

Go Elkins.

My girl had a Bill Stewart sig ?

She's tough...but not cold. I'd like to see it though.

see if this works...... I was under the impression your daughter ran that by you.

I think Sometime wanted it. but I wasn't talking to him at that time.

SomeTimes is my son. He's done with all forums.

How about Porkchop. She still around. Nobody in my family visits this site.

How about Porkchop. She still around.

It's PorkChop...

..and she's still all about tos. I think she has a crush on Holly..MN.. ..whoever.

How about Porkchop. She still around.

It's PorkChop...

..and she's still all about tos. I think she has a crush on Holly..MN.. ..whoever.

She had a crush on Holly.... ?? Don't tell me Porkchops is ghey?

Yes, and I know it's PorkChop, but I forgot..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT