ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tony cried

Well, I remember sitting through three of those that we could/should have won but didn't! Too bad we don't play anymore! Not to change subjects but nice road win last night!

We had plenty of those could/should haves vs PSU. Didn't change the fact they were better than us. Take your 0-12 and enjoy it.

Reactions: JCT1
We had plenty of those could/should haves vs PSU. Didn't change the fact they were better than us. Take your 0-12 and enjoy it.
I wasted many hours of my life watching or listening to Jack Fleming during those Penn State games. I was fortunate enough to be in the stands in '88 though, when WVU stomped them. Wish I was still 28 years old though, and could know liberals would give me a check for not working, as well as paying off my student loans.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Has Marshall ever considered changing their name from the thundering herd to the Thundering Would've Could've Should've?

To put it the words of Don Meredith - "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas."
Simply historical analysis with Westsider, no crying but I would squirt a few tears if we could get into a time machine and go back to the 12:00 mark in the 97 game but we don't have one of those down here...perhaps the Einstein's at WVU have developed one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT