ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again...

Schools maybe looking to get out of the Pac but there not looking to go to the Big 12. The schools in the Big 12 would love to get out as well. The new big 12 additions are G5 schools who won't move the needle that much. No one knows what the next Big 12 media contract will be but they're not going to hit the jack pot with what they added.
You are right. Any team in the big 12 would leave to go to the SEC or Big Ten. The problem is is that none of those teams have a chance to get in. The reason why the big 12 is in a better position in the Pac 12 is twofold

1) it's common knowledge that the Big Ten wants at least two more teams from the Pac 12. That completely ruins any chance of stability for the Pac 12.
2) The big 12 took the only decent expansion candidates already. There is no one in the Pac 12 can take that is going to instill confidence going forward.

Sure I can, what you said above is an opinion .
Look up what it would take to expand the CFB playoffs and get back to me
While you're at it professor, look up what collusion is and how you make a case for it.

I found two articles in about 5 minutes for both. Go educate yourself kid. Reading is fundamental.

You are right. Any team in the big 12 would leave to go to the SEC or Big Ten. The problem is is that none of those teams have a chance to get in. The reason why the big 12 is in a better position in the Pac 12 is twofold

1) it's common knowledge that the Big Ten wants at least two more teams from the Pac 12. That completely ruins any chance of stability for the Pac 12.
2) The big 12 took the only decent expansion candidates already. There is no one in the Pac 12 can take that is going to instill confidence going forward.
There isn't any common knowledge that the Big 10 wants more Pac 12 teams that is nothing but speculation at this time. If the Big 10 expands it probably won't be anytime soon unless Notre Dame decides to join which isn't very likely. The expansion candidates the Big 12 took weren't that great and didn't instill confidence either. They were a bunch of teams that the Sec and Big 10 didn't want. The only reason people use stability and the big 12 in the same sentence is because there are no teams that the Sec and Big 10 currently want. If the Sec and Big 10 don't see value in the Big 12 either will the TV people that write the checks. Any Teams that may end up in the big 12 one day are the left overs that got passed over by the Sec and Big 10.

Facts
1) The SEC and Big10 will have to deal with the Big 12 unless they leave the NCAA.
2) If they leave, the remaining schools and states will use all available legal and political efforts to either get their team in or obstruct said move. It might not work, but if hard evidence can be found that ESPN worked with the SEC and Big 10 to guide moves to eliminate certain teams from a level playing field then you have a case.
1) They won’t have to deal with with Big 12 if they don’t leave the NCAA, they don’t deal with the Sun Belt now. No difference.
2) No school(s) and state(s) have came out and said they will litigate if that happens, you’re making an assumption they will(which they may or may not), so that is an opinion.
3) I’m not saying that this whole maneuvering is right or even fair, but the playing field has never been fair. Our (WVU) best bet to remain at the highest level is to get into the SEC.
4) Don’t take this as personal barb, cause it’s not.
5) There is a lot of uncertainty right now that has fans on the edge.
6) I wish I was still a kid, lol

1) They won’t have to deal with with Big 12 if they don’t leave the NCAA, they don’t deal with the Sun Belt now. No difference.
2) No school(s) and state(s) have came out and said they will litigate if that happens, you’re making an assumption they will(which they may or may not), so that is an opinion.
3) I’m not saying that this whole maneuvering is right or even fair, but the playing field has never been fair. Our (WVU) best bet to remain at the highest level is to get into the SEC.
4) Don’t take this as personal barb, cause it’s not.
5) There is a lot of uncertainty right now that has fans on the edge.
6) I wish I was still a kid, lol
You looked up nothing or you wouldn't be stating this. Try harder.

You are underinformed so of course you say that. Again, put an effort in or don't bother me.
lol, sorry you can’t admit that you tried to pass off your opinion as a fact. But yeah it’s time to move on from this.

lol, sorry you can’t admit that you tried to pass off your opinion as a fact. But yeah it’s time to move on from this.
I'm glad you can't do a lick of research that proves what I said is fact. Now scram.

I'm glad you can't do a lick of research that proves what I said is fact. Now scram.
Since you like to "research", go ahead and cite those facts, you know where a school has published that they will sue if it is only the Power 2.

Schools maybe looking to get out of the Pac but there not looking to go to the Big 12. The schools in the Big 12 would love to get out as well. The new big 12 additions are G5 schools who won't move the needle that much. No one knows what the next Big 12 media contract will be but they're not going to hit the jack pot with what they added.
They may want to go to the SEC & B1G but only a select couple have a chance. Others will either try to backfill PaC or jump to B12 for more $$$.. less than B1G but significantly more than the PAC.

They may want to go to the SEC & B1G but only a select couple have a chance. Others will either try to backfill PaC or jump to B12 for more $$$.. less than B1G but significantly more than the PAC.
The big 12 is not going to get the payday that you think its going to get. The teams currently left in the pac are stuck there for the foreseeable future. You're trying to market the big 12 like its a thoroughbred when its really a mule.

The big 12 is not going to get the payday that you think its going to get. The teams currently left in the pac are stuck there for the foreseeable future. You're trying to market the big 12 like its a thoroughbred when its really a mule.
All he said was their offer will be bigger than the PAC. Which I am sure it will be.My guess is it will be around 30 to 35 million for 5 years.

All he said was their offer will be bigger than the PAC. Which I am sure it will be.My guess is it will be around 30 to 35 million for 5 years.
That would be just the ESPN portion. I'll guess any potential NBC package would probably add anywhere from $3 million per team (just games with ND) up to $10 million (B 12 games beyond ND games) per team per year. It won't be SEC money but it will be at least a 10 million dollar gap from the PAC 12.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
A mule that AZ, AZSt, Utah and Colo want to hitch their wagons to.

Got to drive you crazy that your overt bigotry towards any Christian school
Is so public now.
What’s funny you’re the only loser that thinks that.
Just because I don’t like byu Sports has no correlation to their school itself and also Christian schools. You assumptions are crazy. No matter how many times you make that mistake whether on purpose or not, people here know you are full of it.

Last edited:
What’s funny you’re the only loser that thinks that.
Just because I don’t like byu Sports has no correlation to their school itself and also Christian schools. You assumptions are crazy. No matter how many times you make that mistake whether on purpose or not, people here know you are full of it.
Let me make this crystal clear to all forum readers. You...Tyler-light...have called Mormons and Catholics non Christians...you...Slag Hollow dweller...have expressed dislike for Christian schools to include TCU and Baylor...you...Tyler-light...have repeatedly shown yourself to be an ignorant anti Christian bigot. It colors everything you post.

Let me make this crystal clear to all forum readers. You...Tyler-light...have called Mormons and Catholics non Christians...you...Slag Hollow dweller...have expressed dislike for Christian schools to include TCU and Baylor...you...Tyler-light...have repeatedly shown yourself to be an ignorant anti Christian bigot. It colors everything you post.
Wrong again rootie tootie. You brought up religion and the only thing I said in response to that was Mormonism is not Christianity, and in Christianity you have Catholicism and Protestantism in which that has many denominations.
Mormonism is it’s own religion like Scientology, Islam, Hindu, etc..
Look it up here on the internet. There are many articles on the comparison of differences between Christianity and Mormonism. So, I never said anything bad about any religion, have any bigotry towards that. I am always talking about the athletics teams which in particular the football teams.
It’s getting old that you are a baby about this. I always talk about the school athletics teams and not their own mission statements.
You might as well knock this off and move on because there is nothing to win here rootie tootie.

Last edited:
Tylerite. Anti Christian. Tylerite. Ignorant blowhard. Tylerite. Anti female. Tylerite. Doofus. Tylerite. Bigot.

Tylerite is Tylerwrong...about religion with his anti Christian bigotry.
You just said a double negative.
But anyway, just about everyone on here knows you’re full of crap, how wrong you are about most things you spew out, and how it’s pathetic you have to live with yourself.

Last edited:
You just said a double negative.
But anyway, just about everyone on here knows you’re full of crap, how wrong you are about most things you spew out, and how it’s pathetic you have to live with yourself.
Do you even know what a double negative is bigot boy?

Arizona, Arizona State, and Colorado are fine.
So you hate BYU and Utah sports. In Utah you have an automatic rivalry in place. 16 teams are better than 15. San Diego State can wait their turn and see if they have an opening.

Reactions: Rootmaster
So you hate BYU and Utah sports. In Utah you have an automatic rivalry in place. 16 teams are better than 15. San Diego State can wait their turn and see if they have an opening.
Memphis would be better as the fourth, and for the umpteenth time, I don't hate. Dislike, don't care, yeah sure but not hate.

A mule that AZ, AZSt, Utah and Colo want to hitch their wagons to.
Who exactly is the source of that information? The same people who told you Wvu to the Acc? Kansas and Iowa state to the Big 10? Until it comes from someone other than a gossip columnist than I would take it with a grain of salt. None of the teams you mentioned seem eager to make a move to the Big 12 at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tylerite
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT