ADVERTISEMENT

herdies won their super bowl yesterday

You're just another notch.
Dog Morning GIF
........in what?.......your meth pipe?

Can any of the soccer guys block? If so ask them to report to Coach Huff!
I ended up watching a good chunk of the Herd game on Saturday night, since the other prime time games were blowouts. Something is wrong within the locker room. I'm not sure what it is, but that looked like a team that has already packed it in for the season. That's the same team that dominated ND on the line of scrimmage just two weeks ago, and now is getting manhandled by much lesser talent. It tells me the players aren't competing hard, which means (to me), something is amiss within the locker room. It was also odd to see the O-Line coach toss in the towel after beating Notre Dame. I don't know all the particulars with that situation, but I do feel like something isn't right. I just can't tell you what it is.

I ended up watching a good chunk of the Herd game on Saturday night, since the other prime time games were blowouts. Something is wrong within the locker room. I'm not sure what it is, but that looked like a team that has already packed it in for the season. That's the same team that dominated ND on the line of scrimmage just two weeks ago, and now is getting manhandled by much lesser talent. It tells me the players aren't competing hard, which means (to me), something is amiss within the locker room. It was also odd to see the O-Line coach toss in the towel after beating Notre Dame. I don't know all the particulars with that situation, but I do feel like something isn't right. I just can't tell you what it is.
Yes, something is amiss. You can tell the QB is pissed when he gets yanked but he holds the ball too long and takes sacks that put us too far behind the chains. Granted the O line has not blocked a human since the ND game not sure why that is but they look like they are just set in concrete as smaller players just run through/around them to hammer Henry. The D has held up pretty well with the exception of the BGSU debacle but our offense is a complete mess. Shame a quality back like Laborn is stuck with this crew. He's all we got!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT