ADVERTISEMENT

Herd fans & WVU - future Schedule

GSUsTALON

Junior
Sep 7, 2002
Would love a chance to lay wood to you! ..... ;-)
Oh yes, & WVU your always welcome to pick up a spot! You'll want a rematch after GSUs win!

GSU needs to fill some OOC spots starting in 2017. WE have 4 OOCs a year. I think GSU wants at least 2 P5s a year & wants to finish with 2 good G5s with some home & home options. I see you picked up App. , but you need to consider your old rival GSU. I take great pride in the fact that a team like WVU picked us up but we are usually offered games by SEC & ACC teams and I don't see WVU picking us back up win or lose.

I would love to pick up some AAC teams in the future.. I think in the 2017 & 18 they want a P5 school to fill the opening but who knows.

Does MooU have openings in 2019 & 20?

2015 - WVU, Georgia, W. Michigan & an FCS team.

2016 - Western Michigan, Ole Miss. , Georgia Tech & an FCS team

*2018 -U.Mass, Clemson, Kent State - *Need an opponent
*2019 - Kent State, LSU - ***2 openings

Would love a chance to lay wood to you! ..... ;-)
Oh yes, & WVU your always welcome to pick up a spot! You'll want a rematch after GSUs win!

GSU needs to fill some OOC spots starting in 2017. WE have 4 OOCs a year. I think GSU wants at least 2 P5s a year & wants to finish with 2 good G5s with some home & home options. I see you picked up App. , but you need to consider your old rival GSU. I take great pride in the fact that a team like WVU picked us up but we are usually offered games by SEC & ACC teams and I don't see WVU picking us back up win or lose.

I would love to pick up some AAC teams in the future.. I think in the 2017 & 18 they want a P5 school to fill the opening but who knows.

Does MooU have openings in 2019 & 20?

2015 - WVU, Georgia, W. Michigan & an FCS team.

2016 - Western Michigan, Ole Miss. , Georgia Tech & an FCS team

*2018 -U.Mass, Clemson, Kent State - *Need an opponent
*2019 - Kent State, LSU - ***2 openings
Didn't you guys finish in the Top 70? If so, no chance! Marshall is a little too cowardly for that...

Didn't you guys finish in the Top 70? If so, no chance! Marshall is a little too cowardly for that...

A not to hot 60th place Dole with a 9-3 record in the SB.. We need an OOC win over W. Michigan and a P5 team to break into a much better position. A good 10 - 2 season. I don't know if we can do that until we have 85 scholarships that have been trained and we gain depth. GSU has come so close to beating P5 only to lose in the 4th. Marshal would make a good G5 game along with 2 other P5 schools on the schedule.

I believe we HAVE TO score in the 30s to beat WVU and think the game will look like the NC. State game with a better outcome for GSU.

A not to hot 60th place Dole with a 9-3 record in the SB.. We need an OOC win over W. Michigan and a P5 team to break into a much better position. A good 10 - 2 season. I don't know if we can do that until we have 85 scholarships that have been trained and we gain depth. GSU has come so close to beating P5 only to lose in the 4th. Marshal would make a good G5 game along with 2 other P5 schools on the schedule.

I believe we HAVE TO score in the 30s to beat WVU and think the game will look like the NC. State game with a better outcome for GSU.

Top 60. No way Marshall would schedule you guys. They try to only schedule teams ranked 100+,but #99 Purdue squeaked by...

They will not answer your call and if you embarrass them publicly, Hamrick will play the "they are afraid of us" card.

They are very predictable and extremely consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT