ADVERTISEMENT

Good GoT on Sunday ***possible spolier alert ***

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So what's the end-game for the those imprisoned by the Sparrows - have to think one if not all of them get offed...I don't think Tommen has the balls to do anything...and speaking of those with no balls - Reek surprised me by not helping Sansa and giving up the old lady...have to think that Brienne might ride in for the rescue with a band of Stark supporters. Glad to see Samwell got some mud for his turtle, but it might be his last unless the wolf can protect him.

Oh and why did Tyene Sand help Bronn?

I think the Sparrows take over Kings Landing.
I think Reek might be helpful to Sansa as Stannis approaches.
I think Tyene and Bronn hook-up.

I think the Sparrows take over Kings Landing.
I think Reek might be helpful to Sansa as Stannis approaches.
I think Tyene and Bronn hook-up.

I think the Sparrows already run King's Landing...maybe Bronn and Jaime will do something on their return.

You think Reek will do anything ever? I guess if he knows he'll have back-up from Stannis.

That whole dungeon scene with Bronn and Tyene was weird (but visually pleasant)...you have to think they'll team up later in some capacity.

There's a whole lot of loose ends for them to tie up with only 3 episodes left.

Cersei does the Lady Godiva walk as penance imposed by the High Sparrow (remember the numerous references to "what will we find when we strip away your finery?"). Jon Snow has real problems on his trip to Hardhome, really bad. Stannis gets wiped out by the scumbag Boltons. Arya is tested when she has a chance encounter with one of the three people remaining on her Kill List. Sansa sinks deeper into the hopeless muck. Things look really bleak, except I believe we see a glimmer of hope as Tyrion and the Mother of Dragons form a loose partnership; Tyrion is fascinated by the weaponry power of her dragons and she begins to see his knowledge of King's Landing and its ruling family invaluable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT