ADVERTISEMENT

Go ahead. Give me hell. I deserve it. No message *

Good God, Tonycried2! What the hell was that?
Nothing Huff says or does surprises me at this point! He is lost in tall cotton and has let the roster slip to a talent level that might be equal to Cammack Junior HIgh! Very hard to win with no coach and no players!

Reactions: Humptod
Nothing Huff says or does surprises me at this point! He is lost in tall cotton and has let the roster slip to a talent level that might be equal to Cammack Junior HIgh! Very hard to win with no coach and no players!
You have your “future?” QB getting the hell knocked out of him play after play, and you don’t play your star running back that is leaving?

You have your “future?” QB getting the hell knocked out of him play after play, and you don’t play your star running back that is leaving?
I think he likes seeing Cole fail. I'm so sick of Ali's act that glad to see him go, he can get stared on his career in the arena league.

Reactions: Humptod
Edwards out with a broken wrist for 4 weeks.......ahia state by 10
It's incredibly lame to make excuses before the game is even played. WVU was 4-6 with Edwards in the lineup and lost to Monmouth with him. Y'all have cried more than any program in the history of the world to get every mercenary eligible to play in your Super Bowl, so you'd better win.

It's incredibly lame to make excuses before the game is even played. WVU was 4-6 with Edwards in the lineup and lost to Monmouth with him. Y'all have cried more than any program in the history of the world to get every mercenary eligible to play in your Super Bowl, so you'd better win.
your team already lost your superbowl so if we do lose you'll know how we feel won't you?

your team already lost your superbowl so if we do lose you'll know how we feel won't you?
Your arch rival beat the he!! out of you in Morganhole, and you've lost to heavyweights Monmouth and Radford at home to boot, so you know all about seeing other teams celebrate their Super Bowl victories. I get why you'd want to change the subject, though, as you're going to have to back up all of your sh!t-talking nine days from now, and I don't want to hear any more of your excuses.

Yeah, Suckycuse is better than Ohio State, said nobody with an IQ higher than 80. Is everybody in Gomer Gilmer County as dense as you?
Looks like I touched another one of Kinky Coal's sore nerves again. Poor guy, watching Meatchicken beat the suckeyes for the 3rd year running and now losing their starting QB to a program as low as Syracuse. You and Herbstreit need to hug your little Brutus teddy bears a little tighter tonight.

Looks like I touched another one of Kinky Coal's sore nerves again. Poor guy, watching Meatchicken beat the suckeyes for the 3rd year running and now losing their starting QB to a program as low as Syracuse. You and Herbstreit need to hug your little Brutus teddy bears a little tighter tonight.
herbstriet owes Pat MacAfee big time for their bet.......that could be an interesting solution

Gomer from Gilmer still hasn't figured out that Ohio State is on a completely different level than Syracuse (and WVU, but I digress). McCord and his father met with Ryan Day after the Michigan game, and didn't like hearing that McCord wasn't guaranteed to start in the Cotton Bowl or during the 2024 season, so Kyle took his ball and went home, then to Syracuse. I couldn't care less about this because McCord is a decent, but not great, quarterback, and that's why he didn't have a better option than Syracuse. Ohio State's 2024 quarterback will be better than McCord, so I hope you enjoy having sh!t rubbed in your face next season. Now, back to WVU basketball. You must be incredibly embarrassed to lose to two mediocre mid-majors and get boat-raced by average sPitt at home, huh?

herbstriet owes Pat MacAfee big time for their bet.......that could be an interesting solution
Who cares about them? One was a bad college quarterback and the other was a drunk idiot kicker who shanked kicks in the biggest game of his college career. I can't believe that anybody actually listens to either dolt, but many brain-dead fans like you and Gomer apparently do.

Who cares about them? One was a bad college quarterback and the other was a drunk idiot kicker who shanked kicks in the biggest game of his college career. I can't believe that anybody actually listens to either dolt, but many brain-dead fans like you and Gomer apparently do.
having a bad day?......road construction keeping the ambulance calls down?...........and I don't think you want to be giving anyone hell about choking in big games since the nuts have set THE example for it 2 years in a row

11-1 is better than 8-4, all day, every day. Y'all can't even stay close to the B1G's third best team, which Ohio State beat this season, as usual. Monmouth and Radford make you more delusional than ever.

11-1 is better than 8-4, all day, every day. Y'all can't even stay close to the B1G's third best team, which Ohio State beat this season, as usual. Monmouth and Radford make you more delusional than ever.
8-4 is much better than the 5-7 or 6-6 that I first thought would happen. However 11-1 is worse than whet you expected and what you thought would happen...deal with it

I predicted 3-4 losses, including a loss to the Skunk Weasels, dipsh!t. I wasn't sold on McCord, who exceeded my expectations until he pissed down his leg in Ann Arbor. WVU is Michigan's AAA farm club, so you deal with it, geezer. Back to WVU basketball: Which loss was the worst among the meltdowns vs. Monmouth, Radford and sPitt? You probably cried when UVa beat WVU, as your fellow Virginians undoubtedly abused you after that loss...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT