ADVERTISEMENT

Gene Smith stepping down

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Must not have been looking forward to losing to Michigan for the next several years.

Not in baseball, a college sport that you follow very closely, but few other people do. You never did answer my question about how the baseball Skunk Weasels fared in their three-game series in Columbus this season, so I'll help you out:

Single Broom | The Original Garden Broom: Attractive, Functional and ...

favicon
weknowyourdreams.com

The meaning and symbolism of the word - «Broom»

Not in baseball, a college sport that you follow very closely, but few other people do. You never did answer my question about how the baseball Skunk Weasels fared in their three-game series in Columbus this season, so I'll help you out:

favicon
weknowyourdreams.com

The meaning and symbolism of the word - «Broom»
baseball smack???? My Gawd !!!

So, you'd prefer that I post about football and basketball, Slow Head? Okay. WVU's football team has been picked to finish 14th in a 14-team conference, and the Old Fold & Blew's basketball program is in total disarray because of your dumba$$ idol. Happy now?

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
So, you'd prefer that I post about football and basketball, Slow Head? Okay. WVU's football team has been picked to finish 14th in a 14-team conference, and the Old Fold & Blew's basketball program is in total disarray because of your dumba$$ idol. Happy now?
you are simply stating the situation as it is......I am perfectly happy..........are YOU happy?......and he was YOUR mancrush not mine

you are simply stating the situation as it is......I am perfectly happy..........are YOU happy?......and he was YOUR mancrush not mine
You're projecting and deflecting again, geezer. If I had a dollar for every time that posted man love about "the Bear," then I'd be able to afford your next set of dentures. I get that you're sorely disappointed by your idol's idiotic behavior, but you can't change history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT