ADVERTISEMENT

For those who say WVU W-L means NO March Madness

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
For those who say W-L record ALONE should keep WVU out of March Madness despite playing a top 20 toughest schedule and being in by far the toughest conference in America this season, the Big 12:

DO YOU THINK ANY OF THESE TEAMS SHOULD BE IN MARCH MADNESS INSTEAD OF 16-13 WVU?
None will get the automatic selection of being a conference champion.

Morehead State 21-10
(Morehead lost to WVU, 75-57)

Alabama Birmingham 22-8
(UAB lost to WVU, 81-70)

Marshall 24-7
Marshall lost to North Carolina Queens, North Carolina Greenville, James Madison, Georgia Southern, Louisiana Monroe, Louisiana Lafayette, Old Dominion.
Who would give that the same weight as losing to Baylor, Kansas, Texas and other Big 12 teams.

Liberty 24-7
UMass Lowell River 24-8
Fordham 23-6
Montana State 21-9
Longwood 20-11
California Riverside 20-10
Towson 20-11
Milwaukee 20-10
Norfolk State 20-8
Belmont 21-10
Utah State 22-7
North Carolina Greensboro 20-11
Northwestern State 20-10
Santa Clara 23-8
Sam Houston 22-6

I would LOVE for my beloved alma mater to meet one of these 20W+ teams in the 1st and 2nd rounds of March Madness. Easy-peasy stroll to Sweet Sixteen!

You have posted this same bullshtt in three different threads now. You are really stupid or just trying to be as irritating as your mommy says you are.

You have posted this same bullshtt in three different threads now. You are really stupid or just trying to be as irritating as your mommy says you are.

MY MOTHER IS DEAD. WANT TO TOSS AN INSULT AT HER, TOO?

MY FATHER WAS A COAL MINER WHO SURVIVED TWO CAVE-INS, INCLUDING ONE THAT RESCUERS HAD TO DIG AWAY 48 INCHES OF COAL TO GET TO ANY PART OF HIS BODY. BLACK LUNG KILLED HIM LATER. I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND SOME HILARIOUS AND INSENSITIVE INSULT TO TOSS DAD'S WAY, TOO.

SO IMMORAL, NASTY AND INFLICTING YOUR PERSONAL MISERY ON OTHERS. I AM AMAZED THE MODERATORS ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE THIS PERSONAL VENDETTA MONTH AFTER MONTH AFTER MONTH!

Last edited:

MY FATHER WAS A COAL MINER WHO SURVIVED TWO CAVE-INS, INCLUDING ONE THAT RESCUERS HAD TO DIG AWAY 48 INCHES OF COAL TO GET TO ANY PART OF HIS BODY. BLACK LUNG KILLED HIM LATER. I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND SOME HILARIOUS AND INSENSITIVE INSULT TO TOSS DAD'S WAY, TOO.

SO IMMORAL, NASTY AND INFLICTING YOUR PERSONAL MISERY ON OTHERS. I AM AMAZED THE MODERATORS ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE THIS PERSONAL VENDETTA MONTH AFTER MONTH AFTER MONTH!
Go fvck yourself and your mom was a whore.

Most of us on this board are reasonable, opinionated, Mountaineer centric fans. We agree. We disagree. We enjoy the content from Vernon and the rest. We can be ecstatic or frustrated. We don't bring up our personal successes or shortcomings. We speculate and discuss. Then there is you CFE (on this forum). You steal information from a myriad of sources and pass it off as your own. You badmouth other posters. You create a fake backstory that you use to belittle and look down on real fans with a holier than you attitude. You want to dominate every forum you frequent apparently to fill the deep gaps in your pathetic useless life. Bottom line is that , for most of us, you are just an irritating j...ass that we flat don't respect... or like.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

I am surprised the moderators allow you to continually clog up this board with your BS.

For those who say W-L record ALONE should keep WVU out of March Madness despite playing a top 20 toughest schedule and being in by far the toughest conference in America this season, the Big 12:

DO YOU THINK ANY OF THESE TEAMS SHOULD BE IN MARCH MADNESS INSTEAD OF 16-13 WVU?
None will get the automatic selection of being a conference champion.

Morehead State 21-10
(Morehead lost to WVU, 75-57)

Alabama Birmingham 22-8
(UAB lost to WVU, 81-70)

Marshall 24-7
Marshall lost to North Carolina Queens, North Carolina Greenville, James Madison, Georgia Southern, Louisiana Monroe, Louisiana Lafayette, Old Dominion.
Who would give that the same weight as losing to Baylor, Kansas, Texas and other Big 12 teams.

Liberty 24-7
UMass Lowell River 24-8
Fordham 23-6
Montana State 21-9
Longwood 20-11
California Riverside 20-10
Towson 20-11
Milwaukee 20-10
Norfolk State 20-8
Belmont 21-10
Utah State 22-7
North Carolina Greensboro 20-11
Northwestern State 20-10
Santa Clara 23-8
Sam Houston 22-6

I would LOVE for my beloved alma mater to meet one of these 20W+ teams in the 1st and 2nd rounds of March Madness. Easy-peasy stroll to Sweet Sixteen!
Your research is not very good. Marshall did not lose to UNC Greenville. It was UNC Greensboro. Nor did they lose to Louisiana Monroe. But they did lose to Troy. Is this how you wrote newspaper articles?

Reactions: Rootmaster
That may be a little on the strong side. If you don't like him or his posts then don't read them.

GOOD ADVICE. I HAVE HIM ON IGNORE BUT HE SIDESTEPS IT. THIS PERSONAL INSULTS ASSAULT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. MODS MUST BE OK WITH IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T STOP IT. ALL I WANT IS TO GIVE AND GET INFO ABOUT MY BELOVED ALMA MATER'S SPORTS TEAMS. HE COMPLAINS ABOUT ME POSTING TOO MUCH BUT HE POSTS A REPLY TO MY EVERY POST AND I DON'T REPLY TO HIS. MATH TELLS US ALL HE POSTS FAR MORE THAN I DO. LET'S JUST IGNORE HIM AND NOT RESPOND EVEN IF HE SAYS MOUNTAINEER FIELD IS BURNING TO THE GROUND. HE HATES NOT .... NOT ... GETTING ATTENTION. AND LIES ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE AGAIN AND AGAIN. HE'S MORE TO BE PITIED THAN CENSORED. STOP ENCOURAGING HIM. IGNORE IS SOMETHING HE HATES. HE CALLED ME PUSSYBOY, APPARENTLY NOT REALIZING THAT HE INSULTED HIS MOTHER, HIS WIFE, HIS DAUGHTERS IF HE HAS ANY, HIS GRANDDAUGHTERS! MISERY AND ANGER MAKES HIM CLUELESS.

GOOD ADVICE. I HAVE HIM ON IGNORE BUT HE SIDESTEPS IT. THIS PERSONAL INSULTS ASSAULT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. MODS MUST BE OK WITH IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T STOP IT. ALL I WANT IS TO GIVE AND GET INFO ABOUT MY BELOVED ALMA MATER'S SPORTS TEAMS. HE COMPLAINS ABOUT ME POSTING TOO MUCH BUT HE POSTS A REPLY TO MY EVERY POST AND I DON'T REPLY TO HIS. MATH TELLS US ALL HE POSTS FAR MORE THAN I DO. LET'S JUST IGNORE HIM AND NOT RESPOND EVEN IF HE SAYS MOUNTAINEER FIELD IS BURNING TO THE GROUND. HE HATES NOT .... NOT ... GETTING ATTENTION. AND LIES ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE AGAIN AND AGAIN. HE'S MORE TO BE PITIED THAN CENSORED. STOP ENCOURAGING HIM. IGNORE IS SOMETHING HE HATES. HE CALLED ME PUSSYBOY, APPARENTLY NOT REALIZING THAT HE INSULTED HIS MOTHER, HIS WIFE, HIS DAUGHTERS IF HE HAS ANY, HIS GRANDDAUGHTERS! MISERY AND ANGER MAKES HIM CLUELESS.
Quit posting multiple threads of the same thing, give credit to who actually wrote the article and it probably stops.

• Love
Reactions: Rootmaster
We’re gonna get rocked if we make the tourney, but it’s still better than an NIT bid.

We’re gonna get rocked if we make the tourney, but it’s still better than an NIT bid.
Who cares if they make any tournament since combined the tournaments take anybody with a pulse. That's not an achievement...rather it's a participation trophy for underachiever teams like wvu.

You can't sidestep "ignore " Clueless Failed Eers. You can , however, be one of two other things...1. Plain stupid or 2. Using negative responses to your obnoxious repetitive posts to build your pussyboy pity resume. So, which is it? I'm sure you will read this lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT