ADVERTISEMENT

For golf fans, especially Tiger fans

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
I am so tired of being depressed about WVU athletics that I now turn to being depressed about the direction of this country as illustrated by, of all people, Tiger Woods. During the Genesis Invitation, Tiger was playing a round with Justin Thomas. As everyone knows, Tiger was in a horrific car wreck that injured both of his legs, particularly his right lower leg. A rod was inserted in his right tibia and screws and pins were used to strengthen the lower leg and ankle. When he plays, he does so with a pronounced limp and his swing was changed dramatically to protect his lower right leg. The fact that he is able to play competitive golf is something of a miracle.

At the Genesis, on an early hole, Tiger outdrove Thomas (a good friend of Tiger's). As they were walking down the fairway, Tiger handed Thomas a tampon. Both laughed. It was funny. But after the media showed images of the tampon exchange, the woke went on a rampage demanding an apology. If I were Tiger I would have been more like JK Rowling and told them to pound salt. But Tiger relented and offered a meek apology. This is so ridiculous in the extreme. IT WAS A JOKE. The vast majority of women were not offended. This country is headed in a very bad direction. No wonder so many comedians have sworn off performing on college campuses.

BTW, Rahm is on fire and easily world's number 1.

I am so tired of being depressed about WVU athletics that I now turn to being depressed about the direction of this country as illustrated by, of all people, Tiger Woods. During the Genesis Invitation, Tiger was playing a round with Justin Thomas. As everyone knows, Tiger was in a horrific car wreck that injured both of his legs, particularly his right lower leg. A rod was inserted in his right tibia and screws and pins were used to strengthen the lower leg and ankle. When he plays, he does so with a pronounced limp and his swing was changed dramatically to protect his lower right leg. The fact that he is able to play competitive golf is something of a miracle.

At the Genesis, on an early hole, Tiger outdrove Thomas (a good friend of Tiger's). As they were walking down the fairway, Tiger handed Thomas a tampon. Both laughed. It was funny. But after the media showed images of the tampon exchange, the woke went on a rampage demanding an apology. If I were Tiger I would have been more like JK Rowling and told them to pound salt. But Tiger relented and offered a meek apology. This is so ridiculous in the extreme. IT WAS A JOKE. The vast majority of women were not offended. This country is headed in a very bad direction. No wonder so many comedians have sworn off performing on college campuses.

Me too. I would have said, he hit it like a girl and get over it.

He should have just said he has a no gender and if they hounded him over it they would be double racist.

1. Being Black
2. Calling him a gender

Reactions: roadtrasheer

They are friends and golf mates. This is quite obviously an inside joke between them. This whole "feelings" based campaign by so many is toxic. Shocker

Getting hurt feelings over someone else getting hurt feelings.

Where does it end!?!?!

Don't teach Critical Race Theory(a graduate level and law school course that isn't taught in any school in the country) because it will make sensitive white kids feel bad about themselves!

Oh...it ends here. Got it.

Until people start pushing back the Wokeness will continue to expand. The joke was between two MEN playing golf. If you don't like the smell of it don't stick your nose in it..
Do the woke really believe there are no differences between male and female professional golfers? Do they not believe that male professionals will out drive (distance) female professions at a very, very high percentage? I know the woke got really upset when Venus Williams said that men's and women's tennis were two different sports.

The really stupid part is that this was a joke.

Reactions: Airport and HPeer
Do the woke really believe there are no differences between male and female professional golfers? Do they not believe that male professionals will out drive (distance) female professions at a very, very high percentage? I know the woke got really upset when Venus Williams said that men's and women's tennis were two different sports.

The really stupid part is that this was a joke.
Next thin they will complain about a Linda Rhondstat, blew by you

Getting hurt feelings over someone else getting hurt feelings.

Where does it end!?!?!

Don't teach Critical Race Theory(a graduate level and law school course that isn't taught in any school in the country) because it will make sensitive white kids feel bad about themselves!

Oh...it ends here. Got it.

Wait, I thought the left said men menstrate? But they mad?

Proof we are so spoiled, people invent stuff to get mad about.

Reactions: tomhef and Airport
- Given the definition of "CRT" the writer/"study" uses, simply teaching the fact that blacks were enslaved by white people is teaching "CRT". We have to be able to face facts.

- I find it very interesting that this very thread was started about some people reacting too sensitively to something. But as I read through that article the only complaint the writer has about teaching CRT is the way it may impact white people's feelings. Potentially making them feel shame or guilt.

Well...unless you owned slaves or faught to preserve segregation or are currently a racist...I dont understand what anyone would feel shame or guilt about. I didn't do it. I didn't support it. I still don't support it. So what do they feel shameful or guilty about?

Thanks for the read but at the end of the day it just says that teaching people our history accurately makes some soft-ass whites feel bad. To that I say...if you are not or have not been racist, you have nothing to feel bad about.

If you do feel shame or guilt maybe there's a reason for that that should be examined.

Otherwise...toughen up buttercup. Don't be so damn sensitive.

- Given the definition of "CRT" the writer/"study" uses, simply teaching the fact that blacks were enslaved by white people is teaching "CRT". We have to be able to face facts.

- I find it very interesting that this very thread was started about some people reacting too sensitively to something. But as I read through that article the only complaint the writer has about teaching CRT is the way it may impact white people's feelings. Potentially making them feel shame or guilt.

Well...unless you owned slaves or faught to preserve segregation or are currently a racist...I dont understand what anyone would feel shame or guilt about. I didn't do it. I didn't support it. I still don't support it. So what do they feel shameful or guilty about?

Thanks for the read but at the end of the day it just says that teaching people our history accurately makes some soft-ass whites feel bad. To that I say...if you are not or have not been racist, you have nothing to feel bad about.

If you do feel shame or guilt maybe there's a reason for that that should be examined.

I had nothing to do with it. I owe them nothing. Whatever reparations they claim should be offset by the cost to incarcerate so many of them.

you said it wasn't being taught....it obviously is and it is not being denied except for the ones who fear it will be discovered because it is all bullshit and destructive.

It was a tampon and the woke had a cow. I laughed, some got disgusted it even got whined about (see BL)

you said it wasn't being taught....it obviously is and it is not being denied except for the ones who fear it will be discovered because it is all bullshit and destructive.

It was a tampon and the woke had a cow. I laughed, some got disgusted it even got whined about (see BL)
Real Critical Race Theory is not being taught.

Our country's actual history is being taught and soft ass white folks are upset by it.

Don't be so sensitive.

Our country's actual history is being taught and soft ass white folks are upset by it.

Don't be so sensitive.
If CRT stated how criminally inclined blacks were, then it would be accurate

Don't be so sensitive.
"Don't be so sensitive", me?......you poor victim.... you are the one on here whining, I just posted a single fact in response to your ridiculous statement, among many available, about CRT not being broadly taught and provided leftist evidence (didn't use Fox News) that it was. Your proof that it wasn't being taught is "well I said it wasn't so". It's ok, its all going to come crashing down soon and we all will suffer......D.I.E. for everyone. Enjoy

Last edited:
My only problem with it is I wish I had thought of that first.

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?
Means exactly what it says. They want to talk about something none of us has anything to do with and wants reparations for something non of us had anything to do with. Then ask why blacks are so inclined to commit crimes. Thirteen % of the pop commit 22% of the felonies according to FBI stats and the killings of blacks and whites by other blacks is enormous.

Means exactly what it says. They want to talk about something none of us has anything to do with and wants reparations for something non of us had anything to do with. Then ask why blacks are so inclined to commit crimes. Thirteen % of the pop commit 22% of the felonies according to FBI stats and the killings of blacks and whites by other blacks are enormous.
You're a piece of shit if you can't understand that yes we are in the minority when it comes to population, but lets not act like the criminal justice system is set up fairly and will ever benefit anyone non-white. Don't post stats unless you understand the real reason behind them.

Reactions: mnteerlaw
If CRT stated how criminally inclined blacks were, then it would be accurate
Wow...are you wearing the white hood right now or only on the weekends?

This thread needs locked before you light a cross on fire.

Not everyone was raised playing golf and having access to dental school you self absorbed racist pos.

Those “ladies” should demand not only an apology but should cut to the heart of the matter and demand that the red tees are eliminated and that ladies play from the whites.
IMO, for many men, they should play the tees that best match their ability level. I work as a Marshall at a desert style course where on most tees, you have to hit over desert shrub natural habitats to reach the fairways. What I see are way too many golfers playing tees that do not match their games. Therefore, they are also spending way too mch time searching for lost balls in the shrubs, which not only holds up their game, but also all of the players behind them. Their ego does not allow them to play the appropriate tees. This is especially true of many older players. The male ego is a terrible thing to waste.

Reactions: Airport
Wow...are you wearing the white hood right now or only on the weekends?

This thread needs locked before you light a cross on fire.

Not everyone was raised playing golf and having access to dental school you self absorbed racist pos.
Not everyone ignores all the crap going on inside our cities perpetrated by blacks and hispanics. I didn't grow up playing golf, McDowell didn't have one, and I worked to get into dental school. Look up the crime stats. More whites are killed by blacks, more blacks are killed by blacks. It's a fvcking fact you liberal pos.

You're a piece of shit if you can't understand that yes we are in the minority when it comes to population, but lets not act like the criminal justice system is set up fairly and will ever benefit anyone non-white. Don't post stats unless you understand the real reason behind them.
if blacks and hispanics didn't break the law so much and resisted arrest, more would be alive and not incarcerated.

if blacks and hispanics didn't break the law so much and resisted arrest, more would be alive and not incarcerated.
Airport, I like your banter on sports, but you really should stop sweeping generalizations regarding race....your last couple of comments are not a good look. There is nothing positive to come of such a thread.

Reactions: mnteerlaw
Airport, I like your banter on sports, but you really should stop sweeping generalizations regarding race....your last couple of comments are not a good look. There is nothing positive to come of such a thread.
There's nothing positive in CRT that blames people today for what happened 200 plus years ago. Slavery was a stain on our country for sure. I'm not to blame and neither are you. Slavery is not to blame for all the criminal activity in our inner cities either. If you are going to tell us how bad our forefathers were, be big enough to take how bad the behavior is now, That behavior has nothing to do with slavery.

There's nothing positive in CRT that blames people today for what happened 200 plus years ago. Slavery was a stain on our country for sure. I'm not to blame and neither are you. Slavery is not to blame for all the criminal activity in our inner cities either. If you are going to tell us how bad our forefathers were, be big enough to take how bad the behavior is now, That behavior has nothing to do with slavery.
I will say this also though. Like you, I grew up in a household with very little money and very few privileges. But, though a lot of hard work (and some occasional luck) I did very well and now live a life I could have only dreamed of. HOWEVER, I live in Chicago and I must say the environment many of these minority kids grow up in makes our background look like something out of old show "lives of the rich and famous". It's easy for us to say "buck up" and get away from it all. But, I suspect it is terribly hard to create the life you and I have when you are in such a terrible environment / situation.

I will say though, the idea that some have thinking our country owes reparations to today's black people is insane.

I will say this also though. Like you, I grew up in a household with very little money and very few privileges. But, though a lot of hard work (and some occasional luck) I did very well and now live a life I could have only dreamed of. HOWEVER, I live in Chicago and I must say the environment many of these minority kids grow up in makes our background look like something out of old show "lives of the rich and famous". It's easy for us to say "buck up" and get away from it all. But, I suspect it is terribly hard to create the life you and I have when you are in such a terrible environment / situation.

I will say though, the idea that some have thinking our country owes reparations to today's black people is insane.
It's a travesty that when a black man or woman rises up thru the ranks to become something, they are called uncle Toms. If you aren't liberal and black, there's something wrong with you. Blacks calling the beating death of a black man by 5 black officers white Supremacy is beyond ridiculous. How many people would be alive if they just did what the officers asked them to? If you point out how criminally bad behavior is, you are a racist. They are even removing the black neuro surgeon's name from a school cause he doesn't subscribe to the liberal dogma. Crazy world and I don't owe them squat and neither does anybody else.

Scrambles call "Red Tees" that you can buy as "skirts". Wonder when they will be changed?
We are getting new tees and they are switching the colors up. Supposedly, ladies tees won’t be red anymore hoping that older men will play closer. I think it will not work

What do you think caused the terrible environment in Chicago?

Reactions: Gunny46
What do you think caused the terrible environment in Chicago?

There's no place on this Planet that people haven't been enslaved at one time. Everyone has done it. Everyone should agree it should always be fought against. I can also tell who on here who has never hung out with successful black people who love the United States. They understand that CRT and Wokeness is Weapons Grade Propaganda being pushed by the CCP and Marxist to destroy the United States. They don't want it or any watered down version of it being taught to our youth. It grows division and fixes nothing. Some Liberals are starting to speak out against it. Only Marxist will try and defend it.

There's no place on this Planet that people haven't been enslaved at one time. Everyone has done it. Everyone should agree it should always be fought against. I can also tell who on here who has never hung out with successful black people who love the United States. They understand that CRT and Wokeness is Weapons Grade Propaganda being pushed by the CCP and Marxist to destroy the United States. They don't want it or any watered down version of it being taught to our youth. It grows division and fixes nothing. Some Liberals are starting to speak out against it. Only Marxist will try and defend it.
We as Americans still support slavery. We purchase products made by slave labor.

Reactions: Airport
We as Americans still support slavery. We purchase products made by slave labor.
We watch the NBA or some do, I don't.
Love You Kiss GIF by UEFA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT