ADVERTISEMENT

For all the Desantis, Haley (anyone but Trump) supporters.....

@DvlDog4WVU ...more Biden polls

excerpt
Two-thirds of Democratic and Democratic-leaning registered voters surveyed by CNN and SSRS from 25 to 31 August said they would prefer someone other than Biden. Among those voters, 18% specified another candidate but the overwhelming majority – 82% – said they “just want to see someone besides” the current president.

...more

...more
(sorry this is behind a pay wall)

But there is this...

excerpt:
When asked why they would support a new candidate, 33 percent of Democrats cited age as their main reason, 32 percent said job performance, 12 percent said they will prefer someone new and 10 percent said Biden is not progressive enough.
And when you dig into those articles further, they all state after saying they want anyone other than Biden that they’d vote for Biden before Trump.

Have the ballot harvesting loopholes been closed in PA? Have black churches 180’d on blaming the GOP and White People? Have inner city Michigan ballot harvesting loopholes closed? Wisconsin? AZ?

If the answer to any of that is no? Then Trump doesn’t win the general.

Yes, I'm saying those that don't like Trump, but don't want Biden.
I'll 100% guarantee the folks who hate Trump can't define exactly why? Oh you'll get the typical "he's a racist, dictator, megalomanic, convicted felon" caca...but ask one of them to specifically explain whatever smear they choose to define that animates their irrational Trump hatred and I'll 100% guarantee they either cannot or will not, or worse they'll tell a bald faced lie. Most of 'em won't even respond.

I'll prove it...watch this....

Any of you Leftists on this forum, give me the worst thing that defines your hatred for Trump? Not all of it, just the absolute worst thing? Got it? OK let's hear it.

giphy.gif

Watch how few of 'em answer me with anything they can factually support or prove.

And when you dig into those articles further, they all state after saying they want anyone other than Biden that they’d vote for Biden before Trump.

Have the ballot harvesting loopholes been closed in PA? Have black churches 180’d on blaming the GOP and White People? Have inner city Michigan ballot harvesting loopholes closed? Wisconsin? AZ?

Some of what you posted is ongoing. However I believe Trump's turnout because of all those shenanigans you mentioned will far exceed what we saw in '20, and he damn near won even with all of their ballot harvesting & cheating. I don't trust the Left any further than I can spit, but I've never seen folks as angry, fired up, or determined as they are now to correct that injustice and make sure it doesn't happen again. That was the message from Iowa, and you can expect more of the same in these upcoming primaries.

You've still got to smash that algorithm to avoid the cheating. What would be even better is if Trump could expose all the past illegal elections but you'd be going back awhile.
Agreed, but as I've posted before...they can't cheat if it isn't close. I don't think this race will be close.

Here’s the dilemma. Do you giveup and contribute to the problem or attempt to be the solution? You’re probably right, they will not allow Trump back in the WH. However, I’ll be damned if I sacrifice my vote to someone else only because it’s unlikely my best candidate may not win. If I’m the only one who votes Trump, at least I know I was honest with myself and tried to save my country. They want you to giveup and vote for someone else.

Here’s the dilemma. Do you giveup and contribute to the problem or attempt to be the solution? You’re probably right, they will not allow Trump back in the WH. However, I’ll be damned if I sacrifice my vote to someone else only because it’s unlikely my best candidate may not win. If I’m the only one who votes Trump, at least I know I was honest with myself and tried to save my country. They want you to giveup and vote for someone else.
Well stated.

I’m going to vote for whoever the Republican candidate is as will almost everyone I have influence on. My vote is useless though, I’m in one of the most reliably blue states there is.

Total number of votes is irrelevant. It’s all about the battlegrounds.

PA, AZ, GA, WI, MI, NC, VA, and FL.

I'm sure they will try all in their power to prevent Trump from winning. I just have to believe if enough of us go to the polls and make our voices known, nothing they try will work. (unless they manage to kill him)

I do fear what you're saying, but I'm still trusting the voters more. Please go and vote. They can't cheat if it isn't close.

And I want to believe our basketball team will win their remaining games, win the Big 12 and make the tourny.

Doesn't matter what we want or believe. It matters in what will happen.

If we thought we saw shenanigans at the polls in 2020.... you ain't seen nothing yet.

I'll 100% guarantee the folks who hate Trump can't define exactly why? Oh you'll get the typical "he's a racist, dictator, megalomanic, convicted felon" caca...but ask one of them to specifically explain whatever smear they choose to define that animates their irrational Trump hatred and I'll 100% guarantee they either cannot or will not, or worse they'll tell a bald faced lie. Most of 'em won't even respond.

I'll prove it...watch this....

Any of you Leftists on this forum, give me the worst thing that defines your hatred for Trump? Not all of it, just the absolute worst thing? Got it? OK let's hear it.

giphy.gif

Watch how few of 'em answer me with anything they can factually support or prove.
I think most people dislike him because of his refusal to accept a fair election.

And no, I’m not a leftist. Personally I liked Chris Christie out of all the candidates.

Well, you can be honest with yourself as the Dems take back the Senate, start stacking the courts, give statehood to PR and DC, and setup more election interference for future elections.

2024 is a MUST win election. MUST win. No moral victories. No principles about what you believe in. It's a must win year.

I think most people dislike him because of his refusal to accept a fair election.

And no, I’m not a leftist. Personally I liked Chris Christie out of all the candidates.
You know I almost could accept that, except virtually every prominent Democrat in '16 refused to accept Trump's win over Hillary and literally all of them claimed Trump was illegitimately elected. Then we had to put with 3 years of "Russian collusion" which was a totally made up scam replete with illegal spying on Trump and not one of them bitched about any of that the way they're bitching about "Jan 6th".

Can anyone say two faced?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Well, you can be honest with yourself as the Dems take back the Senate, start stacking the courts, give statehood to PR and DC, and setup more election interference for future elections.

2024 is a MUST win election. MUST win. No moral victories. No principles about what you believe in. It's a must win year.
Everything you said only applies if the GOP isn’t apart of the deep state. Unfortunately, that isn’t true. Placing a RINO into the WH gets you Obama again without the D. I don’t know why some of you don’t get it yet.

And I want to believe our basketball team will win their remaining games, win the Big 12 and make the tourny.

Doesn't matter what we want or believe. It matters in what will happen.

If we thought we saw shenanigans at the polls in 2020.... you ain't seen nothing yet.
I agree with you Dems will cheat. They HAVE to, because they have no chance of winning unless they do. However they can't cheat enough to win if the race isn't close. That's why it's so important for everyone who's fed up with the dishonesty and cheating to just go vote. They can't cheat if it isn't close.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT