ADVERTISEMENT

Fondue Factory in Morgantown

Mog

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Morgantown, WV
They finally opened up last week, and I gave it a try on Sunday. My first time at a fondue restaurant, and I thought it was really good. I mean, how can you not like dipping stuff in cheese and chocolate? All of the different entree choices at our table looked good as well. They just need more sausage on the cajun persuasion plate. And after seeing a picture of their Big Easy pot, I'm definitely going to try that one as the next time I go.

Biggest downside was service was pretty slow. We had 6 people at a table with 2 burners, so that took some creative shuffling. Our server seemed a little inexperienced as well, but you'll have that a few days after opening. It was on the expensive side- about $85 plus tip for cheese fondue, two entrees, and chocolate fondue with drinks

One of the owners stopped by and talked about their nightmare last week. They were supposed to open on Wednesday, but a water line busted on High Street and flooded their basement. They had to throw out all the food down there and call to cancel all their reservations that evening.

778756_473784726018210_329920599_o.jpg

This post was edited on 1/29 1:05 PM by Mog

http://www.thefonduefactorywv.com/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT