ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci KNEW for 15 years that (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”).

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Fauci has known for 15 years that chloroquine and its even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”).

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.118...
Published 2005. Please read the conclusion.
Then at the end look at the first entry in the acknowledgment section.
Funded by NIH.
Fauci was director of NIH in 2005..

Dr. Fauci has known for 15 years that chloroquine and its even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”).

So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus.

Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005: “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add: “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: atlkvb
11040346.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: atlkvb and WVU82
I distinctly remember the press conference in the first week of the pandemic when Fauci blew off a reporter when he was asked about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine.
That moment followed by Fauci’s discounting herd immunity the same week were evidence that he had an agenda that did not prioritize the health of the public.
The ensuing cancellation of HCQ by the MSM and the medical establishment was truly weird. If someone would investigate the genesis and spreading of the HCQ smear campaign, I would buy that book.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I distinctly remember the press conference in the first week of the pandemic when Fauci blew off a reporter when he was asked about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine.
That moment followed by Fauci’s discounting herd immunity the same week were evidence that he had an agenda that did not prioritize the health of the public.
The ensuing cancellation of HCQ by the MSM and the medical establishment was truly weird. If someone would investigate the genesis and spreading of the HCQ smear campaign, I would buy that book.
It's the main reason I suspected this whole thing was nothing but a giant scam. If they were genuinely interested in treating that virus, or stopping it from spreading, why not use all available therapeutics that were proven to help do so? When they started shooting down health care providers and Pharmacists who had hard clinical data confirming of the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin and other remedies (including natural vitamin supplements like D3, Iodine and Zinc) that's when I suspected "scam".

Turns out I was spot on.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
It's the main reason I suspected this whole thing was nothing but a giant scam. If they were genuinely interested in treating that virus, or stopping it from spreading, why not use all available therapeutics that were proven to help do so? When they started shooting down health care providers and Pharmacists who had hard clinical data confirming of the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin and other remedies (including natural vitamin supplements like D3, Iodine and Zinc) that's when I suspected "scam".

Turns out I was spot on.
I knew it was a shit sandwich after 2 months in when that's all people died from . Nothing was adding up

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT