ADVERTISEMENT

F Michigan

Are you upset that a sports forum has individuals like Greg and myself, two people that actually talk sports? Not only talk, but we bring superior quality to the forum. One would certainly hope you and others would welcome our insights and talent.

You definitely are the beta in the relationship because you constantly are defending him.
Unless of course that is you other account.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Your trolling me now? Is that fun?

And what does playing football have to do with anything? This is a message board.

Have you ever seen a shrink before? I think you need to.

Your overwhelming desire to be some sort of alpha male on a message board is very concerning. I worry about you gregor.

As my puppet turns haha

As my puppet turns haha
Yeah...you are kind of repeating yourself now.

But since you respond to everything I say....I could call you my puppet right?

Is that how this game of yours works?

Still all kinds of stupid. Will you tell me next you are in my head since you are repeating stuff.

You are still a very weird dude playing message board games. Lame. Playing little kids games.

Last edited:
Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Greggy has three tricks up his sleeve.
Anyone with half of a brain would laugh at him and own him.
Plus he is sensitive.
Takes things to heart.

This is his escape outlet so it is whatever.

At least we found out who the puppet is.
Poor MichiganHerd.

Greggy has three tricks up his sleeve.
Anyone with half of a brain would laugh at him and own him.
Plus he is sensitive.
Takes things to heart.

This is his escape outlet so it is whatever.

At least we found out who the puppet is.
Poor MichiganHerd.
you should admire successful guys like Greg and myself. It's guys like us that hold the cards to hiring hacks like yourself, in hopes that you too can one day turn your life around, and begin to reap the benefits of success.

If you have to tell everyone you are successful you are really not
Success is subjective as it is based on the person.
As much as Greggy talks about his success anyone who can think for themselves question what he says.
If you want to be his puppet that is your choice.

If you have to tell everyone you are successful you are really not
Success is subjective as it is based on the person.
As much as Greggy talks about his success anyone who can think for themselves question what he says.
If you want to be his puppet that is your choice.
Being successful isn't easy, man. You have to work hard to obtain the status, and continue to strive to maintain it. I wish you luck, and if you ever need any career advice and/or tips, simply ask.

Thing is I don't have any respect for GregJacobs. There are a few others. Thier only purpose on this message board is to destroy shit. WV must have really hurt some people for you to be that obsessed with them.
I find it funny and that is why I remain.

Thing is I don't have any respect for GregJacobs. There are a few others. Thier only purpose on this message board is to destroy shit. WV must have really hurt some people for you to be that obsessed with them.
I find it funny and that is why I remain.
I respect you that you dont giggle like Greg when you find things funny.

Im the most successful person on here. Success is defined by how many screen names you have. Im a wvu fan pretending to be a Texas fan. Anyone who messes with me will have to deal with texastrill, Richardcranium, lordlonghorn and the 1000 other names I go by. I have to go now. I need to stop by my local hardware store to buy some pliers. Wvufanforever's cock is stuck in my a$$.

Im one TVZ many screen names. Maybe if I was devoted to try and find and job like my devotion of hanging out on message boards all day I might actually be able to move out of my moms basement.

I need to bring out all my fake Texas accounts. I still haven't told the world when I actually went to school in Austin

Im a Texas fan that cares more about Pitt and Wvu then I do about Texas Am and Oklahoma. I know more about Oakland than I do about Austin.

Sounds like I threw a bunch of gas on the fire today.
Something I said obviously triggered someone to their core.

Im a winner my life consists of sitting around all day hanging out on message boards. But what else is there to do when you have no job, no women, and no life.

Seriously, it's not too late for TVZ to enter the job market. At age 48, there's still time for this gentleman to find a full time job. Think about it TVZ. Greg or myself are here for you bro. Free career advice from ultimate successful entrepreneurs.

Reactions: WVU3434
If you are truthfully looking to assist people that is not a bad thing but most likely you are not.

Truthfully it is a failed troll. Have to hit people where it hurts.
Think you are trying to be like Greggy too much. As we all know...Greggy can't cut is as a troll anymore.

Yeah...you are kind of repeating yourself now.

But since you respond to everything I say....I could call you my puppet right?

Is that how this game of yours works?

Still all kinds of stupid. Will you tell me next you are in my head since you are repeating stuff.

You are still a very weird dude playing message board games. Lame. Playing little kids games.

“Since you respond......”. Um aren’t we engaging through post and reply moron? Again get your own material goofball.

If you are truthfully looking to assist people that is not a bad thing but most likely you are not.

Truthfully it is a failed troll. Have to hit people where it hurts.
Think you are trying to be like Greggy too much. As we all know...Greggy can't cut is as a troll anymore.

Haven’t you noticed Texass.......I’m ignoring you because you are a racist homophobe that adds no value

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Greg has a few accounts.
There are multiple trolls on here though that think they run this message board.
None of them are WV fans.
Most of the good posters either go to 247 or pay for a BL account.

I am the biggest troll on this board. I run this board. Praise Vernon for letting a winner like me spam this message board with my multiple fake Texas accounts. The 247 board would not allow the likes of me.

Greg has a few accounts.
There are multiple trolls on here though that think they run this message board.
None of them are WV fans.
Most of the good posters either go to 247 or pay for a BL account.

Questioned answered. Thank you.

I am the biggest troll on this board. I run this board. Praise Vernon for letting a winner like me spam this message board with my multiple fake Texas accounts. The 247 board would not allow the likes of me.

Finally a post that is honest. Now that you’ve come clean go back to your home board for goodness sakes.

“Since you respond......”. Um aren’t we engaging through post and reply moron? Again get your own material goofball.
I wouldn't call it engaging....more like totally boring me with your silly little kid games.

And then you get all repetitive.

GregJacobs and others like him ruined this message board.
They think they own it and their voice is more important but all they do is insult WVU and seed discord on this message board.

WV must have really hurt some people.
It is a creepy obsession some have when the two universities are not on equal levels anymore.

The thread was ruined from the start.
It was Greggy trying to be clever.

You could say F TCU, UCLA, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas A&M and all the other schools that have taken a coach from Pitt the last 40 years.
Too many to name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT