ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone should be ashamed and embarrassed

This aged well. Lol!

Congratulations folks, you not only drank the kool-aid, you’ve proven America has become weak. Freaking out in mass hysteria over essentially a cold that is comparable to the flu. Except only, the flu has killed about 4,800 people this year in the US. Buying up all the toiletries you can find is embarrassing. And cancelling sports, traditional tournaments, events, schools, businesses is unacceptable. This is NOT a plague. Like the flu, unless you’re elderly with underlying health problems, you will fully recover in 7-10 days. Hydrate, rest, stay inside, and take Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Hard to believe as little as 200 years ago, our ancestors stood up to fight a civil war. I wouldn’t trust most of you to fight through a wet paper bag.

No, according to numbers

Two things can be true at the same time. Yes people are trying to take advantage of it. However until China gives up all the research on it we don't even know for 100 % certain what it is. China is threatening countries that want to investigate. That should concern people. The numbers are lower than expected because Trump took steps to save lives. Now that the system is caught up it's time to give people their freedom back.

He's right and now that the system is caught up it's time to reopen per the guidelines. Vote out any politician that drags their feet.

Reactions: WVU80ate
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...ng-selected-reserve-armed-forces-active-duty/

Executive Order on Ordering the Selected Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty
NATIONAL SECURITY & DEFENSE

Issued on: April 30, 2020

ALL NEWS
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 12304 of title 10, United States Code, and having determined that it is necessary to augment the regular Armed Forces of the United States for a named operational mission, specifically the “Enhanced Department of Defense Counternarcotic Operation in the Western Hemisphere,” I hereby order as follows:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT