ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone should be ashamed and embarrassed

WVU80ate

All-Conference
Jun 10, 2003
Congratulations folks, you not only drank the kool-aid, you’ve proven America has become weak. Freaking out in mass hysteria over essentially a cold that is comparable to the flu. Except only, the flu has killed about 4,800 people this year in the US. Buying up all the toiletries you can find is embarrassing. And cancelling sports, traditional tournaments, events, schools, businesses is unacceptable. This is NOT a plague. Like the flu, unless you’re elderly with underlying health problems, you will fully recover in 7-10 days. Hydrate, rest, stay inside, and take Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Hard to believe as little as 200 years ago, our ancestors stood up to fight a civil war. I wouldn’t trust most of you to fight through a wet paper bag.

Congratulations folks, you not only drank the kool-aid, you’ve proven America has become weak. Freaking out in mass hysteria over essentially a cold that is comparable to the flu. Except only, the flu has killed about 4,800 people this year in the US. Buying up all the toiletries you can find is embarrassing. And cancelling sports, traditional tournaments, events, schools, businesses is unacceptable. This is NOT a plague. Like the flu, unless you’re elderly with underlying health problems, you will fully recover in 7-10 days. Hydrate, rest, stay inside, and take Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Hard to believe as little as 200 years ago, our ancestors stood up to fight a civil war. I wouldn’t trust most of you to fight through a wet paper bag.
let's hope it resolves quickly, a month of this will do a lot of damage

Reactions: lenny4wvu and JWG66

Maybe wait until it's over then file your After Action Report ?

So you are saying weeks of the federal government downplaying the seriousness of the pending future with bullshit in place of true preparation of the public failed miserably.

No kidding.

Reactions: bigmac0924
So you are saying weeks of the federal government downplaying the seriousness of the pending future with bullshit in place of true preparation of the public failed miserably.

No kidding.

Thanks China. :flush:

Reactions: lenny4wvu

No kidding.
Lmao. What a sad fuking toolbag.

I could post numerous of these showing MSM including left leaning ones playing it down.

Reactions: JWG66
A registered nurse of nearly 20 years with experience across all levels of bedside care from ER up to ICU and management. My record speaks for itself.

So Dr Fauci is full of crap?

"I wouldn’t trust most of you to fight through a wet paper bag".

I found that kinda humorous.

So Dr Fauci is full of crap?

"I wouldn’t trust most of you to fight through a wet paper bag".

I found that kinda humorous.
You do realize we’ve had the corona virus for a very very long time? This is just a new strain of it. They will have a vaccine no later than this time next year. The flu shot is based on the previous year strain. It’s designed to help your body either fight it off or lessen your symptoms. It’s essentially putting a dead strain of flu into your body to build an immunity towards it. Which is why it’s guaranteed to be by next year. Same concept. It’s not a cure. It’s a virus. Therefore antibiotics do not work as it’s not a bacterial infection. Wash your hands, cover your cough, hydrate, rest, and stay at home. As I stated, unless elderly and suffering with underlying health problems, you’ll be fine.

Btw: less than 60 Americans have died from corona virus. In 2009, the H1N1 Swine flu killed 12,500 Americans and inflicted around 60 million more. This year the flu has already killed 4,800 Americans. So yes, your Dr example is wrong. This is a political stunt organized by the Liberal Mob media to hurt Trump’s economy.

You do realize we’ve had the corona virus for a very very long time? This is just a new strain of it. They will have a vaccine no later than this time next year. The flu shot is based on the previous year strain. It’s designed to help your body either fight it off or lessen your symptoms. It’s essentially putting a dead strain of flu into your body to build an immunity towards it. Which is why it’s guaranteed to be by next year. It’s not a cure. It’s a virus. Therefore antibiotics do not work as it’s not a bacterial infection. Wash your hands, cover your cough, hydrate, rest, and stay at home. As I stated, unless elderly and suffering with underlying health problems, you’ll be fine.

Btw: less than 60 Americans have died from corona virus. In 2009, the H1N1 Swine flu killed 12,500 Americans and inflicted around 60 million more. This year the flu has already killed 4,800 Americans. So yes, your Dr example is wrong. This is a political stunt organized by the Liberal Mob media to hurt Trump’s economy.

You're a nurse. Trump could say no. He isnt. Why ?Because he has more qualified people advising him. The numbers could be much greater than the swine flu without these steps being taken.

You're a nurse. Trump could say no. He isnt. Why ?Because he has more qualified people advising him. The numbers could be much greater than the swine flu without these steps being taken.
Think what you wish son. When it subsides, as I told you, you’ll see I was right. You can talk down about my profession knowledge all you want. Trump is doing what any politician would do in his place. It’s all PR. He’s in a corner on it. As I said, believe whatever you want

Reactions: EEResistable
You do realize we’ve had the corona virus for a very very long time? This is just a new strain of it. They will have a vaccine no later than this time next year. The flu shot is based on the previous year strain. It’s designed to help your body either fight it off or lessen your symptoms. It’s essentially putting a dead strain of flu into your body to build an immunity towards it. Which is why it’s guaranteed to be by next year. Same concept. It’s not a cure. It’s a virus. Therefore antibiotics do not work as it’s not a bacterial infection. Wash your hands, cover your cough, hydrate, rest, and stay at home. As I stated, unless elderly and suffering with underlying health problems, you’ll be fine.

So, you are one that believes Trump when he said weeks ago that this was the latest hoax put on by the dems and the media.

Oh my.

Think what you wish son. When it subsides, as I told you, you’ll see I was right. You can talk down about my profession knowledge all you want. Trump is doing what any politician would do in his place. It’s all PR. He’s in a corner on it. As I said, believe whatever you want

I'm not your son and you don't have all the facts yet. So as a "medical professional" who seemed to have missed how to deal with highly contagious pandemics maybe you should wait until it's completely over before you get a bunch of elderly and people with compromised immune systems killed.

Last edited:
Reactions: COOL MAN and mofo
So, you are one that believes Trump when he said weeks ago that this was the latest hoax put on by the dems and the media.

Oh my.
The virus is real. The hoax isn’t the illness. It’s the hysteria and panic. I gave you facts of deaths attributed to the flu being far greater in the past and present. Sorry you failed to understand

I'm not your son and you don't have all the facts yet. So as "medical professional" who seemed to missed how to deal with highly contagious pandemics maybe you should wait until it's completely over before you get a bunch of elderly and people with compromised immune systems killed.
Very well stated

The virus is real. The hoax isn’t the illness. It’s the hysteria and panic. I gave you facts of deaths attributed to the flu being far greater in the past and present. Sorry you failed to understand
Oh, I understand alright.

I'm not your son and you don't have all the facts yet. So as "medical professional" who seemed to missed how to deal with highly contagious pandemics maybe you should wait until it's completely over before you get a bunch of elderly and people with compromised immune systems killed.
I do have the facts. I didn’t question your military knowledge. Don’t question my medical knowledge. And I wasn’t referring to you either with the wet paper bag comment. You can believe whatever you want. If you had paid attention, I already said the only folks who need to worry are elderly and underlying health conditions

I do have the facts. I didn’t question your military knowledge. Don’t question my medical knowledge. And I wasn’t referring to you either with the wet paper bag comment. You can believe whatever you want. If you had paid attention, I already said the only folks who need to worry are elderly and underlying health conditions

I have medical training and have applied it in combat as well as whole lot more national security experience and training. But keep digging. You will need to wait until it's over before we really know the truth.

Last edited:
I have as much medical training as you do and have applied it in combat as well as whole lot more national security experience and training. But keep digging.
If you really had the equivalent medical training, you wouldn’t be arguing. So you can keep digging

No, I've been telling the truth about this president for over 3 years now. LMAO

If you really had the equivalent medical training, you wouldn’t be arguing. So you can keep digging

Do you have the same training as all the DOCTORS on the task force serving the President. I have enough to know you're being a fool right now by assuming crap we won't know until this over and it's studied by DOCTORS and SCIENTIST that specialize in virology.

Pointing out whacko lies? Yes, it is easily done. Just read almost any post from you two and quite a few others on here. Hence is why there is so much whining from ass suckers like you two. Keep it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT