ADVERTISEMENT

Every single day...

Would have thought someone would have shot back .

Can't take a CC gun into a bowling alley in Maine that serves alcohol. More importantly as I pointed out in the other thread he was in a Mental Health Facility for hearing voices and threatening to shoot up a National Guard Base. Lots of failures on multiple people.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
You post it I'm not the one discrediting the post.
Nah. You can look it up.

image.jpg

See that wasn't too hard. Glad you did that because I hadn't heard anything on the news about it.

Is it just black people you hate? Or are there others?
Pointing out crimes that are covered up by the FBI, media so they can push a white supremacy narrative does not make a person racist.
I don't know if he is a hater or not , but had white people committed this CNN and Biden would be screaming 24/7 .....

Pointing out crimes that are covered up by the FBI, media so they can push a white supremacy narrative does not make a person racist.
I don't know if he is a hater or not , but had white people committed this CNN and Biden would be screaming 24/7 .....
Problem is......these stories are ALL in the news. There is no "cover up".

Stone cold can't save you clownm
He can't save your spelling fat-fingered ginger Dave. If you are what you say you are professionally, then it is proof that degrees hit people in the head when they step on campus. Damn.

He can't save your spelling fat-fingered ginger Dave. If you are what you say you are professionally, then it is proof that degrees hit people in the head when they step on campus. Damn.
Oh noes. I misspelled a word.

Let's not focus on your stupidity at all dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
Oh noes. I misspelled a word.

Let's not focus on your stupidity at all dumbass.
No, you misspelled "clown". A first grader can spell that. Put the twinkie down, take a few laps around the neighborhood, and get your life together Dave.

And I'm not the one posting black on white crimes and trying to say the media isn't reporting it......when they are 100% as I have proven.

No, you misspelled "clown". A first grader can spell that. Put the twinkie down, take a few laps around the neighborhood, and get your life together Dave.

And I'm not the one posting black on white crimes and trying to say the media isn't reporting it......when they are 100% as I have proven.
You telling me to get my life together is golden.

You trying to act like the media tells the truth about race and crime is comical.

Stick to molesting kids

Problem is......these stories are ALL in the news. There is no "cover up".
Yes they are in the news for a total of 3 minutes at best . Let some of this happen as white on black and it would wall to wall 24/7 and you know it . Hell we had a whole year of mostly peaceful riots that burned down whole cities because of the media pushing a false narrative.

Yes they are in the news for a total of 3 minutes at best . Let some of this happen as white on black and it would wall to wall 24/7 and you know it . Hell we had a whole year of mostly peaceful riots that burned down whole cities because of the media pushing a false narrative.
That is the problem. They "report" the story so they can't be accused ignoring it but they memory hole the story and focus on their narrative and then you get idiots like this moron here acting like they don't have an agenda. Never believe a liar

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT