ADVERTISEMENT

Eron Harris suspended indefinitely

WVUeerFan1

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2005
Busted for DUI. I'm sure he will miss a couple cupcakes and be back, but still not a good start.

DUI......just one wrong turn or swerve from murder or manslaughter.

Missing a couple 'cupcake' games sounds about right.

---------

...and I'm not piling it up on Harris....just our legal system.

Lots of people get killed because people CHOOSE to drink and drive too.

It's because people like you use lame 'everyone does it' excuses that it keeps happening....

I've had 5 DUIs and never came close to losing control, just bad luck with check points. Thank goodness my father and brother are police officers.

If you have 5 DUI's I'm not sure why having family as police officers helped ( with not getting charged...which really is the only leverage an officer has).. ...unless they're having sex with the judges.

...but most likely....you're just telling a lie.

If you have 5 DUI's I'm not sure why having family as police officers helped ( with not getting charged...which really is the only leverage an officer has).. ...unless they're having sex with the judges.

...but most likely....you're just telling a lie.

you're just a kid. i wish you a long life and a lot of growing up.

This kid is elderly.....and I have a DUI.

I'm just comfortable admitting that I committed a horrible act (multiple times...caught once).

You and others seem to take pride in your crimes...even excusing it.....

....even bragging really.

It shows a continuing lack of maturity. After sitting out a year, coming into this summer knowing he'll get an opportunity to play meaningful minutes this fall, and he goes out and puts himself in a bad situation. Hopefully, he'll turn it around starting now.

I'm just comfortable admitting that I committed a horrible act (multiple times...caught once).

if you knew how often drunk cops (not my family) take their cruisers on beer runs, you might be shocked. no. i'm not proud, just from a different era than you.

An era where I'm not considered old.....or an era when my Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on (and has nothing to do with my career) ??

An era where I'm not considered old.....or an era when my Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on (and has nothing to do with my career) ??

you're known to lie a bit. that's all i'll add.

if you knew how often drunk cops (not my family) take their cruisers on beer runs, you might be shocked. no. i'm not proud, just from a different era than you.
I don't see any sort of positive twist on this.

I have to agree with FatMilk. While I don't condone DUI and it has to be stopped in this country, it does not rise to the level of losing out on more than a few early games.

Not a Harris supporter, but I would feel same way if it were one of WVUs players.

Now if he does it again, he needs to be let go, but for now he should get a second chance.

I'm not impaired after two beers but the law says I am now, thank God I grew up in the seventies. But five? You need to go to jail.

Reactions: WVmtnBikEER
I've had 5 DUIs and never came close to losing control, just bad luck with check points. Thank goodness my father and brother are police officers.

Five DUIs makes you a habitual offender in most states. You should not have a driver's license at this point and are now compounding the offenses by continuing to be on the roads. I guess you will wait until you kill someone to admit you are wrong and have a problem.

I'm paying a steep price for my DUI. Waiting for my year suspension and 2 years on blow n go. No excuses (looking at you Yellow Cab).

When you have a few beers all thought processes are out of control.

Not defending Eron's actions but he would've been busted in Morgantown as well.

One night in jail should be enough for anyone... and if you don't get it then... you are destined for far worse things going forward.

I'm paying a steep price for my DUI. Waiting for my year suspension and 2 years on blow n go. No excuses (looking at you Yellow Cab).

When you have a few beers all thought processes are out of control.

Not defending Eron's actions but he would've been busted in Morgantown as well.

Maybe if he stole the beers along with some crab legs and played for Florida State, this would not be a story.

You've already lost control if you've had 5 DUI's. You will either kill someone or yourself with the latter being a better outcome. Your attorney must love you!

You've already lost control if you've had 5 DUI's. You will either kill someone or yourself with the latter being a better outcome. Your attorney must love you!

I'll also say he probably has to shower and scrub off after meeting with you. We sort of got the idea about you previously, but this revelation kind'a solidifies it.

I know how those work nowadays (DUI's) and this is not true what you say. LowFatMilk was right.

Reactions: Orlaco
Well only perfect people should comment on this.

Looks like we have atleast one perfect person among us huh

Funny how people jump all over the person with 5 DUI's but have nothing to say about the state laws that allow a person to obtain 5 DUI's .Signed: Just another perfect person

I am an alcoholic. Have not had alcohol for 7 years. Not going into details of my past here. Take care.

Some of the shit you put on here at times suggests you are still having a few nips occasionally. Maybe your brain has been pickled if it is not inebriated. Got to be some logical explanation.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Some of the shit you put on here at times suggests you are still having a few nips occasionally. Maybe your brain has been pickled if it is not inebriated. .

Being an alcoholic who isn't pretending to be fighting off the disease......I absolutely believe that he has evenings where he has many more than a few nips. Maybe he doesn't want to let people down who gave him a bronze chip (maybe seven of them)....my guess is that he tells lies to both himself and those who attend AA meetings with him.

.....or maybe he'll say that he's been sober for seven years without help.

....either way.....his posting history suggest he's telling lies.

Whatever happened to the discussion of Eron Harris' DUI suspension? Someone sure coopted this thread. I feel bad for Eron and WVU, in that order. Hope the wakeup call is just that, and it doesn't happen again. But, at that age, if I recall myself at that time, maybe not. I didn't have DUIs but, at WVU, Point Marion's high-powered beer was an irrestible lure with halfback Dick Nicholson at my side.

Being an alcoholic who isn't pretending to be fighting off the disease......I absolutely believe that he has evenings where he has many more than a few nips. Maybe he doesn't want to let people down who gave him a bronze chip (maybe seven of them)....my guess is that he tells lies to both himself and those who attend AA meetings with him.

.....or maybe he'll say that he's been sober for seven years without help.

....either way.....his posting history suggest he's telling lies.

Ha. You're just a dumb kid.

5 DUI's would probably place someone near the top 1% of offenders, and scumbags. Just shows you some folks will never learn. Some day he'll kill a whole family and blame them for being on the road while he was, "just tryin' to have a good time."

He (proudly) brags about having 5 DUI's, then retreats to "Not going into details of my past here" - too late.

Hopefully this is just another one of his trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT