ADVERTISEMENT

DOWN GOES ANTIFA

The worst thing about this specific incident, imo, is that it was an obvious situation that would be a massive help to the cause that should be at the heart of this issue. That some cops shouldn’t be cops, and we need to do a better job of getting these guys out from behind a badge BEFORE a situations goes this far to tragedy. There are many situations that have happened in the past, where it was questionable that the officer did the wrong thing by using excessive force that resulted in death. I remember a big guy in Nawlins (I think) where he was wrestling on the ground with the cop, and the cop fired three into the guy while on his back. There was outrage, and I thought the cop was justified.

I haven’t heard a single person dispute that this video showed us a man who should t have had a badge doing something clearly wrong and unacceptable. But instead of this conversation on the national level (and legislative level) about screening and training and fixing the fvcking problem, we are going to that old discussion about whether the rage and destruction and violence Is justified.

Clearly it’s not. It never really is, imo. I’m not a pacifist totally, but violence, like this, rarely fixes a problem. This isn’t a government that isn’t equipped to deal with these issues (racial at its heart or not). We know this because we’ve seen the changes. Should there be more changes? Sure. But a rage against the machine mentality in the USA isn’t just useless and counterproductive, it’s a false understanding of this nation and it’s history. We have made great changes in the last 50 years, and have the mojo to make more.

Something like this happens, giving the mojo for change a clear and obvious path (a man clearly not cop material, with 18 prior complaints that shouldn't be on the force - racist or not) that can make real, effective change if followed. But everything goes sideways. It’s such a missed opportunity.
Well said.....totally agree. But sadly there is always going to be evil and bad people.....some people are just fuked up.
This sicko cop should have never been allowed to ever were a badge.....just like the ones that drug my brother out of a car in Prince Georges County MD many years ago and beat the shit out him because he asked them why they pulled him over.

So...what do you want me as a white person to do.........Spend my life on a perpetual guilt trip for something I have never done, believed in or been a part of?
Or is it simply because I am white.

I won't get upset if you call ignorant Negroes ignorant Negroes. I'm calling them that if they're smashing and burning and stealing and I'm Black too!

Well said.....totally agree. But sadly there is always going to be evil and bad people.....some people are just fuked up.
This sicko cop should have never been allowed to ever were badge.....just like the ones that drug my brother out of a car in Prince Georges County MD many years ago and beat the shit out him because he asked them why they pulled him over.

There are some bad cops out there. no question. However we don't get rid of them by smashing up other people's businesses or burning up buildings or stealing sh*t. That's not how you get rid of bad cops.

Just because his ignorant base think Antifa is responsible for these riots, it’s good leadership to play to that? You guys look for anything to praise this jag anymore....anything.

I thought you were an intelligent individual. Seems I was wrong. You're just another jackal that supports the burning of businesses that supply jobs for people in the USA.

There is a difference between protesting and rioting. ANTIFA supports rioting and destruction of private party in the name of the democratic liberal party. Thus causing this to be blamed on true protesters and blacks.

The left truly is racist.

And votes for politicians who love to oppress African Americans and keep their knees on the necks of African Americans.

ANTIFA communist terrorist liberal democratic party. Is there any wonder they chose a racist as their front runner. Boggles the mind that ANTIFA forgets their purpose as much as Biden forgets what day it is.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
There are some bad cops out there. no question. However we don't get rid of them by smashing up other people's businesses or burning up buildings or stealing sh*t. That's not how you get rid of bad cops.

Sure isn't.

That's the recipe for creating more bad cops with trust issues.

The left truly is racist.

You’re a moron. The left is out there peacefully marching with African Americans. The left is fighting to get the racist reminders taken down. You righties are fighting to keep the Confederate monuments up, to suppress the African American vote and are part of the kkk, the neonazis and the skinheads, who trump called “very fine people.”

And votes for politicians who love to oppress African Americans and keep their knees on the necks of African Americans.

I don't change my race trying to pretend I support racists. No one is defending that cop so your post is just more lies which you have become expert at promoting.

You’re a moron. The left is out there peacefully marching with African Americans. The left is fighting to get the racist reminders taken down. You righties are fighting to keep the Confederate monuments up, to suppress the African American vote and are part of the kkk, the neonazis and the skinheads, who trump called “very fine people.”
When you repeat lies to try and make your point, it highlights how wrong your argument is.

And the Left opposes school choice vouchers, more Black owned banks making loans to small minority owned businesses in tax free enterprise zones in inner cities and allowing Black Churches to save unwanted Black babies from being dismembered by White Abortionists running abortion mills in inner cities.

Stop your Leftist genocide! Educate, emancipate, liberate! Black Conservatives of America---

BLEXIT the Social Democrats!
iu

I don't change my race trying to pretend I support racists. No one is defending that cop so your post is just more lies which you have become expert at promoting.

How about the previous mayor of Minneapolis? Yeah, he was a Republican who turned a blind eye to several police officers killing African Americans.

How about the prosecuting attorney in Georgia not charging the two kkk members with killing Ahmaud Arbery for a couple of months and then the FBI has to intervene?

Seems you failed history.

Yup peaceful marching...
9d3871-20200530-floyd-protest-ap2.jpg

8b0f6f-20200529-george-floyd-01.jpg

This is no longer about protesting. This is no longer about verbal expression. This is about violence, and it needs to stops.

Reactions: atlkvb
How about the previous mayor of Minneapolis? Yeah, he was a Republican who turned a blind eye to several police officers killing African Americans.

How about the prosecuting attorney in Georgia not charging the two kkk members with killing Ahmaud Arbery for a couple of months and then the FBI has to intervene?

How about your party denying Black parents the right to send their kids to the school of their choice, or denying Black businessmen & women the right to own their own banks, or refusing to allow minority enterprises to set up tax free in their own neighborhoods? Black people want good police officers around to help protect their growing businesses, you folks on the Left don't even want Black folks to have their own businesses.

Shut up racist!

How about your party denying Black parents the right to send their kids to the school of their choice, or denying Black businessmen & women the right to own their own banks, or refusing to allow minority enterprises to set up tax free in their own neighborhoods? Black people want good police officers around to help protect their growing businesses, you folks on the Left don't even want Black folks to have their own businesses.

Shut up racist!

LMAO! Where do u get this stuff?

If not for the republican party and Abraham Lincoln the southern democrats would still own slaves.

Take a history lesson country tart. Your mommy says you failed.

How about the current Democrat Mayor of Minneapolis who allowed the "knee in the neck" police tactics which most PD's around the country have already BANNED?

How about the Republican Governor of Georgia who ordered the case be re-opened and re-investigated after the DEMOCRAT prosecuting attorney refused to prosecute?

How about the current Democrat Mayor of Minneapolis who allowed the "knee in the neck" police tactics which most PD's around the country have already BANNED?

How about the Republican Governor of Georgia who ordered the case be re-opened and re-investigated after the DEMOCRAT prosecuting attorney refused to prosecute?
Holy shit that was a dam right hook to the vagina. Poor kuntry.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
According to records compiled by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, 30 people died after encounters with the police under Democrat Amy Klobuchar’s watch as prosecutor in Hennepin County. She did not charge any of the police involved in the incidents.
That included Officer Derek Chauvin
, who is at the center of this week’s protests in Minneapolis for kneeling on Floyd’s neck and who had been involved, with five other officers, in the fatal shooting in 2006 of Wayne Reyes,
The Democrat Mayor of Minneapolis from 2001 to 2014 R. T. Rybak also failed to bring these rogue cops to justice.
Also another Democrat Mayor Betsy Hodges 2018 to 2018 failed to bring the rogue cops to justice.

Last edited:
It's been going on for a while.

See what happens in this video with the protesters, their handlers, the signs and where they are from.

Watching that video is so typical of the exact responses one gets when confronting Leftists with their grievances.

Leftist: "Trump's a racist"
Trumper:"So tell me what he's done to black folks that's so racist"
Leftist:"Everything"
Trumper: "Name one thing--just one"
Leftist:"I'm not playing your games" [eyeroll]

Watching that video is so typical of the exact responses one gets when confronting Leftists with their grievances.

Leftist: "Trump's a racist"
Trumper:"So tell me what he's done to black folks that's so racist"
Leftist:"Everything"
Trumper: "Name one thing--just one"
Leftist:"I'm not playing your games" [eyeroll]

Let’s try this for starters. LMAO! You’re blind because you choose not to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT