sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Just listened to his response. That Brain not working so well

Last edited:
News flash for you rapacious bots

former President maintains substantial lead in 2024 election poll

excerpt:
For many months, former President Donald Trump has posted large leads over his Republican counterparts in the race to secure the GOP nomination ahead of the 2024 election.

With two candidates left in the race, Trump's lead continues to be sizable.

Trump previously hit 81% of the vote two weeks ago, which was a new full-week high for Trump since polling began in December 2022. Before Ramaswamy and DeSantis dropped out, Trump's lead often was 50 points or more. A Morning Consult poll shows Trump having a 68% to 31% lead over Haley among Republican voters in South Carolina.

No matter how much you bots gloat, Trump continues to cruise toward a strong GOP nomination, and that means he gets a do over against that half brain dead corpse YOU bots voted for the first time! Bet 'ya can't wait to re-cast that losing ballot? ;)

excerpt:
For many months, former President Donald Trump has posted large leads over his Republican counterparts in the race to secure the GOP nomination ahead of the 2024 election.

Trump previously hit 81% of the vote two weeks ago, which was a new full-week high for Trump since polling began in December 2022. Before Ramaswamy and DeSantis dropped out, Trump's lead often was 50 points or more. A Morning Consult poll shows Trump having a 68% to 31% lead over Haley among Republican voters in South Carolina.

No matter how much you bots gloat, Trump continues to cruise toward a strong GOP nomination, and that means he gets a do over against that half brain dead corpse YOU bots voted for the first time! Bet 'ya can't wait to re-cast that losing ballot? ;)
Rapist

@sammyk after hearing news of the flight controller that took over the air space in his head getting convicted of what the Pedo he voted for could commit and not see so much as a peep in the media about....

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb

excerpt:

You’re incapable of making a rational argument, all you can do is call other posters names. And we’re not gloating. We’re laughing.

You’re incapable of making a rational argument, all you can do is call other posters names. And we’re not gloating. We’re laughing.
Well I'm making a factual argument based on your comment that this judgement wasn't "excessive". Can you tell me who is owed the money? What are you laughing at, the fact you're not getting a dime of it? So tell me who is? You don't know. So I'm laughing at YOU!
giphy.gif

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Well you Leftists got your headline:

TRUMP CONVICTED OF FRAUD

So now you expect his polling to tumble correct? Watch him win S. Carolina by the largest margin ever recorded, then sweep Super Tuesday by a landslide, and have the GOP nomination wrapped up before Spring begins.

You desperados just assured the landslide continues into the General too...I mean the guy you're running against him is nearly a fully cooked vegetable.

Who me?
iu

Yeah...remember you're running for re-election!

Well if you say so I guess I am?
iu

Then again, maybe you'll spare us huh creepy Joe? :rolleyes:

You’re incapable of making a rational argument, all you can do is call other posters names.
OK, @Soaring Eagle 74 that's honestly a fair enough criticism of me because I admit I do often refer to you mindless myrmidons on the Left of this forum as "bots" primarily because none of you seems able to think on your own without the pre-programming you get from media manipulators working for the deep State apparatchiks you all worship!

Good call. So now, make me look stupid by answering my question to you about who Trump "defrauded" in his civil suit and more importantly tell me who gets the more than 300 million he's been ordered to pay as alleged "damages"? Prove to me with your well thought out, factually supported answer that you're NOT just another mindless brainwashed bot simply regurgitating the media spin you've been marinating in since this sham verdict was announced? 🤔

So...what 'ya got "bot"?
giphy.gif

*if you don't answer, then my charge of you being just another mindless media brainwashed "bot" stands! 😏

Last edited:
Just saw his maralago flailfest blaming the world for his failures and never accepting blame, Waaaahhhh!!!
Are you folks going to be happy when Trump is given jail time.....which he will just as I have said he will.
He people are a pathetic hypocritical bunch. I thought you far left Dems were soooo full of compassion.

Are you folks going to be happy when Trump is given jail time.....which he will just as I have said he will.
He people are a pathetic hypocritical bunch. I thought you far left Dems were soooo full of compassion.
Isn't it just comical how none of them can explain who was "defrauded" in his fraud case? I'm laughing my ass off at how each and every one of them refuses to answer that while they gloat over the fact he has to pay someone over 3OO million dollars in "damages" for defrauding whoever the Hell it was he defrauded! :oops:

Unreal.

Just saw his maralago flailfest blaming the world for his failures and never accepting blame, Waaaahhhh!!!
The irony of the two board ass clowns making this thread is hilarious.

Meanwhile your President just said he didn't mean it it 3 years ago when he warned Russia not to hurt our citizens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT