ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump has transformed 2016

Someone dug that ex up and found the story that was national enquirer worthy in the early 80s. She either got legally threatened or got paid morn money to go away to change that story real fast.

He said today if he won he'd put Sarah Palin in his cabinet.

He said today if he won he'd put Sarah Palin in his cabinet.
You would prefer the Black guy who is avowed Communist that Obama had in a policy position. Jones was exposed by Glenn Beck constantly until he stepped down. Did you ever mention that appointment?

You would prefer the Black guy who is avowed Communist that Obama had in a policy position. Jones was exposed by Glenn Beck constantly until he stepped down. Did you ever mention that appointment?

Here's a tip, the name "Glenn Beck" doesn't cut much ice with anyone other than residents of Glenbeckistan.

Reactions: countryroads89
Here's a tip, the name "Glenn Beck" doesn't cut much ice with anyone other than residents of Glenbeckistan.
That is a reply, but it is not in reply to the subject. Would you prefer an avowed Communist in your government to Sarah Palin? If so, what do you like about the Communist and dislike about Palin. How long are you going to crucify this lady and never give a meaningful response to your venom?

That is a reply, but it is not in reply to the subject. Would you prefer an avowed Communist in your government to Sarah Palin? If so, what do you like about the Communist and dislike about Palin. How long are you going to crucify this lady and never give a meaningful response to your venom?

My point was that just because Glenn Beck says someone is something doesn't necessarily mean I believe it. I don't know the background of that guy. I do know that I don't want Sarah Palin in the Cabinet and for that matter she wouldn't take the job anyway.

As soon as Sarah got enough fame to move away from the relatively low paying job of politics to the high paying job of professionally being Sarah Palin you saw what she did. She didn't even bother to finish out the term as Alaska Governor, just went right to the money making. If she became a Cabinet member she'd have to take a big pay cut and have to do some real work and be open to criticism as a member of government. If she wanted that she never would have left government in the first place.

My point was that just because Glenn Beck says someone is something doesn't necessarily mean I believe it. I don't know the background of that guy. I do know that I don't want Sarah Palin in the Cabinet and for that matter she wouldn't take the job anyway.

As soon as Sarah got enough fame to move away from the relatively low paying job of politics to the high paying job of professionally being Sarah Palin you saw what she did. She didn't even bother to finish out the term as Alaska Governor, just went right to the money making. If she became a Cabinet member she'd have to take a big pay cut and have to do some real work and be open to criticism as a member of government. If she wanted that she never would have left government in the first place.
why not state your point in the original post instead of restating what you meant to say in later posts? You state shit and then when challenged respond with "but my point was........." later. Your communication style (and critical thinking skills) stink. consider a change. Just saying.

That is very sound reasoning. You don't know Vann Jones and his background and because Glenn Beck continuously made the charge, you have no problem that Jones was one of those who disappeared into the dark on one of the Friday evening of a holiday weekend. And you choose to voice an unfounded opinion against Glenn Beck in favor of preference to remain ignorant about Vann Jones. Solid reasoning.

You accuse Palin of leaving Governorship for more money. Again refusing to research the reason given. Two people were filing FOIA against Palin about anything and everything. In Alaska there is no provision for a defense fund and the elected officers have to pay for their own defense. She was in debt putting family money in jeopardy and owed more than the Gov job paid. Too, it kept a department dysfunctional just to answer FOIA requests for documents. It made no difference to her adversaries that only two of the many charges were found guilty. She made the decision that she could not afford to keep the job and the department had to be freed to perform the required duties by her replacement. Again, you use very solid reasoning to condemn a person for life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT