ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ has not found fraud that would reverse Biden win over Trump, Attorney General William Barr says

I'll bet you'd be surprised how little posters on this forum think of what you brag about claiming to earn, control or even do to make your living.

Quick question (I know you won't answer...at least not honestly) you claim to run a successful company that employs dozens of people correct? Are all of your employees White? No?

Assuming you're not a true racist, and you actually hire Black people... do you, would you, or have you ever called any of your Black employees "Uncle Toms"?

No?

Why not?

Again, I don't expect there is any way you will give me an honest answer but ask yourself why you feel so empowered to call me such a disgusting name and you don't even know me, yet you'd never dare call one of your own Black employees that directly to their face or honestly admit to that on this forum? I know why, because you'd be held accountable for your irresponsible language while here on this forum you can hide like a coward behind your anonymity knowing there are no real repercussions.

So even though you won't answer me, your silence by itself speaks loud and clear what a disgusting racist you actually are, cleverly hiding behind your anonymity on this forum.

Congratulations. Oh, and thanks for your "silent honesty" [thumbsup]

(btw...anytime you feel brave enough to say what you say to me on this forum to my face PM your contact info and we can meet up wherever you feel comfortable to express your thoughts to me personally OK?)
Again, I don't care. I'm not trying to convince any jackass on here of anything. I'm simply providing relevant information to the discussion. A car salesman or whatever flunky job that Prospecteer has that allows him to sit next to great businessmen gives you zero credibility to discuss anything business related...unless it has to do w/ Oxycotin or used cars. You certainly have zero experience with corporate taxes, balance sheets, or anything else related. I do...period. Take it however you like. I give zero ****s one way or the other.

And no...you are the only person I've ever called an Uncle Tom, because you're the only person I'm aware of that the moniker fits. If you like Uncle Gif I can't use that moving forward instead.

And welch again.

Here comes the "six figure earning used care salesman."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I see you are assiduously determined to uphold your unanimous vote on this forum as an unrequited, undiluted, unmitigated liar. Nice job misquoting my posts, or cutting and pasting something I said out of context. Only a skilled prevaricator such as yourself is capable of such linguistic dexterity in pursuit of a lie.

Nice job.

Hey while you're at it, can you let us know when Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat House leadership will reveal all the details of Trump's tax returns they are in possession of? You did say they were in possession of those correct? Isn't that why you're still here posting after you won that bet with @wvu2007?

So when will we hear all the juicy details? My how quiet you've suddenly become?

Wonder why? Can't think of a quick lie to tell?

Pity

Reactions: wvu2007
Again, I don't care. I'm not trying to convince any jackass on here of anything. I'm simply providing relevant information to the discussion. A car salesman or whatever flunky job that Prospecteer has that allows him to sit next to great businessmen gives you zero credibility to discuss anything business related...unless it has to do w/ Oxycotin or used cars. You certainly have zero experience with corporate taxes, balance sheets, or anything else related. I do...period. Take it however you like. I give zero ****s one way or the other.

And no...you are the only person I've ever called an Uncle Tom, because you're the only person I'm aware of that the moniker fits. If you like Uncle Gif I can't use that moving forward instead.

Hey my friend, the next anonymous Negro you see...give him a big hug for me and tell him "Know something my Brother, I don't know you but at least you're not an Uncle Tom like this other Negro who I also do not know"

He may look at you strange, but he'll appreciate your magnanimity. As a bit of advice I'd further suggest you refrain from calling any Black person you don't know that revolting name. It not only shows how ignorant and racist you are, but also how skillfully you can avoid getting your ignorant Lilly White ass turned inside out. Just smile and keep your racist thoughts about Black folks you meet and don't know to yourself. You will live a long productive life free from physical deformities following my sage advice.

As a bit of advice I'd further suggest you refrain from calling any Black person you don't know that revolting name. It not only shows how ignorant and racist you are, but also how skillfully you can avoid getting your ignorant Lilly White ass turned inside out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Black people on Twitter light up Candace Owens every single day with that term.

Hey my friend, the next anonymous Negro you see...give him a big hug for me and tell him "Know something my Brother, I don't know you but at least you're not an Uncle Tom like this other Negro who I also do not know"

He may look at you strange, but he'll appreciate your magnanimity. As a bit of advice I'd further suggest you refrain from calling any Black person you don't know that revolting name. It not only shows how ignorant and racist you are, but also how skillfully you can avoid getting your ignorant Lilly White ass turned inside out. Just smile and keep your racist thoughts about Black folks you meet and don't know to yourself. You will live a long productive life free from physical deformities following my sage advice.
I don't need advice from you Uncle GIF.

Is Diamond and Silk’s Uncle in here playing the race card? Asking for a (black) friend.

Reactions: bamaEER
Is Diamond and Silk’s Uncle in here playing the race card? Asking for a (black) friend.

In this episode of "Wally"... @CpEER's awareness of the futility living in America undermines his previous delusions of what "Freedom" actually meant to him?
iu

224.jpg
I never understood the pledge of allegiance...to what?

I don't need advice from you Uncle GIF.

That's fine...just make sure you look the next Negro you don't know directly in their eye before going around calling one of 'em an "Uncle Tom". I'll let you figure out what happens to you from there OK Bubba?
giphy.gif

And welch again.

Here comes the "six figure earning used care salesman."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hey country....I'm more intimately aware of what I earn than you are. So if that's the factual case, why are you so much more concerned about what I earn than I am? Wouldn't logic dictate you concentrate on what you know YOU earn? We do suspect you lie about that as much to us as you do to yourself correct?

I think that's probably correct.

'Ya think anyone really believes @countryroads89 makes over 200K a year?
giphy.gif

That's fine...just make sure you look the next Negro you don't know directly in their eye before going around calling one of 'em an "Uncle Tom". I'll let you figure out what happens to you from there OK Bubba?
giphy.gif
Like I said. It’s just you Uncle Gif. You entering a business thread is pretty funny. The only P&L statement you’ve seen is the last time someone left one on the passenger seat of one of your used cars.

Like I said. It’s just you Uncle Gif. You entering a business thread is pretty funny. The only P&L statement you’ve seen is the last time someone left one on the passenger seat of one of your used cars.

You're not a business owner. We all know that so you can give up the act.

So you blatantly admit you've never met any Negroes who aren't "Uncle Toms"? Well, then explain how you'd know one if you met one? If you are trying to convince us none of the Black folks you know vote Republican or just happen to be Pro Life Christians then you truly are a mind numbed robot.

You need to get out more often Dude.

Here 'ya go @NYC_Eer ....it's.....
iu

Tell the board @NYC_Eer ....how many Black people do YOU know?

iu

4394.jpg
I only know one atl...and he's an Uncle Tom.

giphy.gif

You believe that James? That racist don't know any more Black folks who are Uncle Toms?
giphy.gif

Pitiful huh Brah?
giphy.gif

What? No Uncle Toms?
giphy.gif

Hey Zero...ain't you half White?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yup Ice Q....that White Dude don't know no Uncle Tom's except for one!

Last edited:
Hey @NYC_Eer ....

Who's the REAL Uncle Tom????????

iu

iu

iu

As you struggle to answer which one of those tremendous Black thinkers is the REAL "Uncle Tom" an answer key will be provided to you later.

*hint...It's not this guy....

iu

Uncle Tom- He is the protagonist character who is an honest, caring, loving, and kind hearted man that is willing to do anything that it takes to fight slavery without causing violence.

Hey @NYC_Eer ...because I know your racist ignorance is exceeded only by your arrogant racism, I'll eventually help you and give you the answer to who the real "Uncle Tom" is later on...maybe after Trump is sworn for his second term by the first choice among your options?

For now, you have some homework to do don't 'ya Miss Margaret wanna be?
iu

Margaret Sanger-Founder Planned Parenthood (known Eugenicist for Negroes)

Hey @NYC_Eer ...because I know your racist ignorance is exceeded only by your arrogant racism, I'll eventually help you and give you the answer to who the real "Uncle Tom" is later on...maybe after Trump is sworn for his second term by the first choice among your options?

For now, you have some homework to do don't 'ya Miss Margaret wanna be?
iu

Margaret Sanger-Founder Planned Parenthood (known Eugenicist for Negroes)
Gifs sad.

Hey country....I'm more intimately aware of what I earn than you are. So if that's the factual case, why are you so much more concerned about what I earn than I am? Wouldn't logic dictate you concentrate on what you know YOU earn? We do suspect you lie about that as much to us as you do to yourself correct?

I think that's probably correct.

'Ya think anyone really believes @countryroads89 makes over 200K a year?
giphy.gif
He certainly makes over 200k dumb@ss comments per year, easy.

1-800-273-8255

National Suicide Prevention hotline.

They have an online chat too just in case you have trouble vocalizing your feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT