ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody smell that?

Geez, you call us Pussies but it's you boys that refuse to

sign the home and home! That's like saying " I'd whip your ass but lucky for you my mom won't let me fight".

No, it is like saying "Free handouts are over". Teams that schedule Alabama OOC are not afraid of Marshall. Nobody is afraid of Marshall. Your athletic department is disappearing son.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Well don't sign the K if you don't want to...but at least don't

make yourselves look more disingenuous and foolish by calling us pussies. We're willing to play ...just sign the deal!

I have no idea what your motive for refusing to sign is...at

some point it doesn't really matter! It's a free country, play who you want to play.....but don't call us pussies, we're willing to tee it up!

Re: I have no idea what your motive for refusing to sign is...at

It is because the Marshall fan base constantly trashes WVU and then expects a handout.

You need us. We do not need you.

We are not going to travel to that tiny stadium for an away game.

We are trying to schedule P5 teams. Look at out recent series signings.

We don't owe you anything.

Because you think that having a terrible losing record is "back".

You are 0-12, and act like you are on our level.

You play a pathetic schedule, and act like those wins mean something.

I do not see other P5 schools fighting over getting to play you 1 and 1.

Why would we play you 1 and 1 when we could play VT 1 and 1?

Why would we play you 1 and 1 when w could play any other team 1 and 1?

You are only pressing about this now because your basketball season ended in early December.

Because No. That's why.

Pick one.

We've whipped your ass everywhere we can

That logic (by no coincidence) is the same as Landon saying, "Alabama plays Auburn every year". Of course they do....Not only are they both P5 schools, in the SAME conference.... They're in the same DIVISION of the SAME CONFERENCE, and HAVE to. My advise is for Moo to apply for membership to the B12
laugh.r191677.gif
. Once admitted, they would definitely take another school and, most definitely, they'd go to divisions and Moo and WVU would be in the same division and play home and home every year.

I'm not familiar with any P5 school that plays the SAME G5 OOC team every year on a home and home setup. WVU plays Maryland almost every year on those terms, but they are a P5 school, and exposure in Maryland/DC area is beneficial to our recruiting efforts, and we have a large alumni base in the area. Not so much, if any, in Huntington.

Stop begging and make your own way in this world. If Moo is so hot, why bitch constantly about WVU? Why have articles in the paper down there every other day lashing out at WVU for not bending to Moo's will to play in front of their meager crowd in their meager stadium? You'd think you'd have won a game, or been competitive, or something. Has WVU ever asked Moo for anything? Or, any other school in WV for that matter?

Put your big boy pants on and accept your place in this world. The average WVU/Moo football score is 43-13(like Huggs said, "yeah, we're afraid") and an undefeated record all in favor of the good guys. And the last time we played each other we won by 5 touchdowns('12) and our QB was named National Offensive Player of the Week.

There is nothing similar or any commonality between the two schools, other than being in the same state........... Revenue, conference affiliation, P5/G5, stadium size, home attendance, Prop admittance, student enrollment, tradition, all time wins, Nothing.

C'mon Man.....

Re: Well don't sign the K if you don't want to...but at least don't

We will give you what any other IAA caliber program gets. The days of handouts are over. If you weren't pussy welfare cases, you would want to prove yourselves. Instead, you act like pussies and beg for more welfare...

You may have a million disingenuous reasons why you

don't want to play....and that's fine! But at least recognize YOU ARE the ones that don't want to play and don't call our courage into question...I say again, we'll play home and home anytime you boys want to sign!

I say again, if you don't want to play...don't play, but don't

call us pussies when it's you boys that refuse to sign a home and home deal.

Re: I say again, if you don't want to play...don't play, but don't

Never implied Moo was a pussy.... You guys take a beating pretty well (43-13 average), physically. But, I think Moo has sustained brain damage from the beatings to think any P5 school plays the same G5 school every year on a home and home basis. Especially when it benefits WVU 'zero' to inflict those beatings. I'm not sure why Moo fans don't understand the simple desire of WVU to do what's best for ITS school and program.... WVU doesn't run to Charleston with its hand stuck out when ends don't meet. You guys play with Monopoly money (well taxpayer money). Being financially prudent, and exposure savvy, is something anathema to Marshall. Hopefully, this sinks in because I believe Marshall is in WVU's rear view mirror as road kill.

You've had 12 chances to state your case, and puked on your shoes every time. I see no good reason to continue. Maybe every now and then in Morgantown, but not on a regular basis. Give you guys a shot at the title every now and then, but it just doesn't make sense on a regular basis.

Re: I say again, if you don't want to play...don't play, but don't

Name one CIAA program that plays a home and home with a P5 team. One year of barely being ranked doesn't make up for being one of the worst programs in the nation, for a decade and a half.

I'm sure you will dodge this, because you are a pussy just like Doc and Mike...

The start of this thread certainly does more than imply we're

pussies...it flat out calls us that! All I'm saying it is disingenous for WVU to call us that! And I agree it's WVU's AD do what is best for WVU with no consideration for anything else.

Re: Geez, you call us Pussies but it's you boys that refuse to

What would really be good for the state is for marshall to schedule WV State, Fairmont, Glenville,in football home & home.
You already play Tech in bball and this would really help out the D2 schools.

Re: The start of this thread certainly does more than imply we're

Name one CIAA program that plays a home and home with a P5 team. One year of barely being ranked doesn't make up for being one of the worst programs in the nation, for a decade and a half.

I'm sure you will dodge this, because you are a pussy just like Doc and Mike...

Conference affliation is irrelevant...by that twisted logic if

La Tech and LSU did a home and home , then WVU would be compelled to.....this is between the only I-A schools in WV, has nothing to do with anybody else!

Re: Conference affliation is irrelevant...by that twisted logic if

Do La Tech and LSU do a home and home? If Marshall wasn't a bunch of pussies, they would accept a deal appropriate for their stature. If you ask for 350% market value for a stock, no one is going to buy it.

Ask another Top 25 team to only play in Morgantown and

see what their response is...again, play who you want to play but don't reject a home and home and call us cowards!

Re: Ask another Top 25 team to only play in Morgantown and

Ask another P5 to do a home and home with Marshall, and actually show up, and get laughed at.

Re: You may have a million disingenuous reasons why you

That has got to be the best spin on the table and you keep it alive. Kudos sir.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT