ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't realize how poor

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
of a school, academically, Marshall University was. A friend of mine whose son is going to college next fall was doing research on behalf of his son as to which colleges to apply. His conversation with me was, 'no way he goes to Marshall. I want him to be able to find a job when he graduates'. He said they are ranked at or near the bottom in the state.

So, my question is....... Why don't they put more money into their reason for being? I mean, seriously, it is one of the only "Universities" in the state and ranks behind WVState University in academics, but we subsidize their athletic budget? Makes embarrassingly little sense to me.

of a school, academically, Marshall University was. A friend of mine whose son is going to college next fall was doing research on behalf of his son as to which colleges to apply. His conversation with me was, 'no way he goes to Marshall. I want him to be able to find a job when he graduates'. He said they are ranked at or near the bottom in the state.

So, my question is....... Why don't they put more money into their reason for being? I mean, seriously, it is one of the only "Universities" in the state and ranks behind WVState University in academics, but we subsidize their athletic budget? Makes embarrassingly little sense to me.
It is a university in name only. It is a shitty, little suitcase college for people who aspire no higher than substitute teacher, in a meth addled, white trash infested cesspool of a city...

It is a university in name only. It is a shitty, little suitcase college for people who aspire no higher than substitute teacher, in a meth addled, white trash infested cesspool of a city...

For a minute their I thought you were talking Georgia State in Atlanta. Any Mooo, will be your friends.

For a minute their I thought you were talking Georgia State in Atlanta. Any Mooo, will be your friends.

GSU, ears 100% obsess over Marshall. MU is living rent free in their heads.

Well, well, ValleyBoy has not been on this site very long but ValleyBoy has been here just long enought and also on another of the message boards long enought to see that they just do not like your team. Are there any future games between Ya'll two school scheaduled. Now ValleyBoy has done went and checked the record on the games already played between the two of Ya'll. ValleyBoy already knew that WV was 12-0 against Marshall. While checking the records ValleyBoy was suprised to see that three of the games had been played a the Herd House. Now ValleyBoy can understand one of those games being at the Herd House in 1915.....but it surprised ValleyBoy that WV at the Herd House in 2007 and 2010. Just from seeing the score from the 2010 game ValleyBoy can understand why WV again wants to go back to the Herd House. ValleyBoy would expect that a bunch of WV fans almost let a turd go in there pants from the outcome of that game.

Now ValleyBoy know that TALON will be reading this post at sometime or another therefor ValleyBoy will post the series record listed on the Herd football site so that TALON will have and ideal about what ValleyBoy is talkin about. Maybe if TALON is not three sheets to the wind when he reads it he will understand what ValleyBoy posted.

West Virginia: WVU leads series 12-0
Year .... Date . Result .. Score ......................... Site
1911.... 10/28 ........Lost ... 15-17 .....Morgantown, WV
1914...... 10/3 ........Lost ......0-20 ..............Morgantown
1915...... 11/6 ........Lost ......6-92 .................Huntington
1923.... 10/20 ........Lost ......0-81 ..............Morgantown
1997...... 8/30 ........Lost ... 31-42 ..............Morgantown
2006..........9/2 ........Lost ... 10-42 ..............Morgantown
2007..........9/8 ........Lost ... 23-48 .................Huntington
2008.......9/27 ........Lost ......3-27 ..............Morgantown
2009.....10/17 ........Lost ......7-24 ..............Morgantown
2010.......9/10 ........Lost 21-24 (OT) ............Huntington
2011..........9/4 ........Lost ... 13-34 ..............Morgantown
2012..........9/1 ........Lost ... 69-34 ..............Morgantown

GSU, ears 100% obsess over Marshall. MU is living rent free in their heads.
WHAT are you saying?

OK TALON let ValleyBoy xplain it to you. JeffeyBoy is saying ears, that be short for Mountaineers. are 100%, that means ahell of a lot, obsess over Marshall, that means they think about Marshall all the time like you used to thing about of that sweet lookin young thing that all you want to do was hump her allllll Nighttttttttt Longgggggggggggg, then he said "All West Virginia fans thinks every one who goes to Marshall is on Wellfair and live in goverment owned houses that cost them no beer money.

OK TALON let ValleyBoy xplain it to you. JeffeyBoy is saying ears, that be short for Mountaineers. are 100%, that means ahell of a lot, obsess over Marshall, that means they think about Marshall all the time like you used to thing about of that sweet lookin young thing that all you want to do was hump her allllll Nighttttttttt Longgggggggggggg, then he said "All West Virginia fans thinks every one who goes to Marshall is on Wellfair and live in goverment owned houses that cost them no beer money.

Oh,Ok
I thought he said that you had big eers & were on welfare like WV fans.
I was about to jack some jaw & make some gums bleed.
THank you for clearing that up Valley!

Oh,Ok
I thought he said that you had big eers & were on welfare like WV fans.
I was about to jack some jaw & make some gums bleed.
THank you for clearing that up Valley!

Thank you for wanting to defend ValleyBoy honor since know that ValleyBoy not have big eers and also to let him know that ValleyBoy might have many different problems but living in the projects and cashing government check for beer money are not one of ValleyBoys problems.

Thank you for wanting to defend ValleyBoy honor since know that ValleyBoy not have big eers and also to let him know that ValleyBoy might have many different problems but living in the projects and cashing government check for beer money are not one of ValleyBoys problems.

That's right Valley, if you don't have honor you don't have much. Money cant buy you that. (BURP*****)
As far as beer is concerned the Egyptians called it "Liquid Bread" so I think you should be able to buy it with food stamps. It's a grain product.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT