ADVERTISEMENT

dead

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
now what? Tony won't let us talk about baseball.

Shut down the board until the fall?

trust me...if the herdies win the world series part deux in Charleston tonite the board will come alive......now if I wanted to be a smart ass I'd say they are all at king and mherd's imaginary retreat

Okay, I'll bite. I see that with today's commitment from Kerr Kriisa, WVU will keep its streak of having cocky and annoying white guards on its roster alive. It started with Jordan McCabe, then Sean McNeill, then Eric Stevenson and now Kriisa. I think that tHuggy is trying to relive his college days when he was WVU's cocky and annoying white guard. This trend is almost as annoying as when WVU had its string of cocky and annoying kickers/punters in Sauerbrun, Vanderjagt and McAfee.

Okay, I'll bite. I see that with today's commitment from Kerr Kriisa, WVU will keep its streak of having cocky and annoying white guards on its roster alive. It started with Jordan McCabe, then Sean McNeill, then Eric Stevenson and now Kriisa. I think that tHuggy is trying to relive his college days when he was WVU's cocky and annoying white guard. This trend is almost as annoying as when WVU had its string of cocky and annoying kickers/punters in Sauerbrun, Vanderjagt and McAfee.
if he can score and distribute I'll take him even if he's pink....and btw my next scheduled trip to my imaginary wonderland is april 12th 13th and 14th.....will be in Charleston on the 12th

He has a "punchable" face, just like McCabe and Stevenson. It will be just that much easier for me to root against the Old Fold & Blew, not that I wouldn't, anyway...LOL

Reactions: Gunny46
King, this forum is lame. Place to post is over on Pullman Square. Slow used to post over there at one point, but they laid his ass out, and he limped his way back over here where he belongs, with his tail tucked between his old crippled legs.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
King, this forum is lame. Place to post is over on Pullman Square. Slow used to post over there at one point, but they laid his ass out, and he limped his way back over here where he belongs, with his tail tucked between his old crippled legs.
the reason I was banned is that I referred to the city as Heroington, which at the time was and probably still is true......the wimps can't stand the truth or they would let me back on....my tail has never been tucked between my legs...there;s not enough room....my tripod takes up too much space......next question

he will immediately be better than any point guard that the nuts possess....and btw ALL of those cocky and annoying kickers were pros

he will immediately be better than any point guard that the nuts possess....and btw ALL of those cocky and annoying kickers were pros
You prove your ignorance again. TRUE FRESHMAN Bruce Thornton averaged more points, rebounds, steals and blocks per game and shot higher percentages from both two and three than Kerr McCabe. Kerr Stevenson had more assists, but also more turnovers. I'd take Thornton over Kerr McNeill any day of the week and twice on Sunday, and so would NBA scouts. Breakfast has been served, Paw Paw.

You prove your ignorance again. TRUE FRESHMAN Bruce Thornton averaged more points, rebounds, steals and blocks per game and shot higher percentages from both two and three than Kerr McCabe. Kerr Stevenson had more assists, but also more turnovers. I'd take Thornton over Kerr McNeill any day of the week and twice on Sunday, and so would NBA scouts. Breakfast has been served, Paw Paw.
time will tell......of course we all know that ANYBODY from ahia state is automatically better than anyone from WV don't we?......well there are multiple jars of ahia state souls on THE HOF Bear's mantle so so much for that lie....enjoy your sheetz hot dog while stealing the internet on your way to the next ambulance encounter

THE HOF Bear lives entirely rent free plus utilities in your furry little head.......kind of cute if it wasn't so creepy

I so completely own Slow Head that he is responding multiple times to one of my posts. It must really irritate him when I throw out those pesky facts and figures that destroy his embarrassingly wrong assumptions. A trip to the imaginary farm is probably long overdue...LOL

Well, he certainly doesn’t care about playing for a national championship or winning a conference title.

I so completely own Slow Head that he is responding multiple times to one of my posts. It must really irritate him when I throw out those pesky facts and figures that destroy his embarrassingly wrong assumptions. A trip to the imaginary farm is probably long overdue...LOL
wrong again fluffy....being the ancient wise soul that I am I carefully weigh everything I say......a policy that more people should observe

Dead time of year for college sports but talk all the college baseball you want....leave me to defend the hapless and ruderless Reds!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT