ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Again, WVU Fans!

Good for Marshall fans, T-Stoned (Allen). This thread is about you delusional WVU fans, who whack your wieners about a women's European sport, about which very few people here care, and you care only insofar as it provides you with an excuse to thump your tiny chest. Speaking of your tiny chest, how is that fake ticker of yours doing these days?

[laughing]
So the same person who said this about women's soccer said this about women's basket ball:

guess what WVU's women's basketball team's record is vs. the Lady Buckeyes...wait for it...here it comes...just one more second...it's almost here...

0-13

Then runs around calling other posters hypocrites.

Try to keep up West Virginia State grad/fake WVU fan: It's not the fact that its women's soccer; it's the fact that it is SOCCER, a European sport, d-bag. Basketball is an American sport, and, as such, you should be reminded of this...

0-13

P.S. I watched the Lady Buckeyes slap the Lady Mountaineers out of the NCAA basketball tourney; how many of WVU's soccer matches did you watch? Here comes the lie in 3, 2, 1....

Try to keep up West Virginia State grad/fake WVU fan: It's not the fact that its women's soccer; it's the fact that it is SOCCER, a European sport, d-bag. Basketball is an American sport, and, as such, you should be reminded of this...

0-13

P.S. I watched the Lady Buckeyes slap the Lady Mountaineers out of the NCAA basketball tourney; how many of WVU's soccer matches did you watch? Here comes the lie in 3, 2, 1....

You're trying too hard now. You look really foolish.

0-13

I already told you how much I watch WVU soccer and you claimed it was a lie ... you like living in your own fantasy land ... probably the only place people like you.

Just speaking for myself, I don't watch soccer in any form - ever. But I'm damn proud that The Mountaineer Women's Soccer team make it to the National Championship game and you can rest assured that if it would have been Ahia State that made it there instead tOFU would be here crowing about it.

The Egyptians and the Chinese would tend to disagree. The "sport" of kicking a ball around was first done in Egypt 2,500 to 3,000 years ago. The Chinese also played a similar "sport" (called cuju) long before it made it's way to Rome. FYI: They still call it cuju. So to just call it a European sport would not be accurate.
A form of basketball was played by the Aztecs using a stone carved ring mounted on a wall long before Dr. Naismith brought in two peach baskets and nailed them to the wall.

I doubt that you ever watched the OSU WVU women's NCAA game last year (or whenever) due to how little you think of minor college sports like women's basketball. Unless it puts you in an advantage. I have seen the women's WVU basketball team several times.
I have never watched a WVU women's soccer game live and in person, or said anything about the success of the program this year. So how am I lying?

I have a copy of my diploma from WV State here in my office whenever you get brave enough to show your OSU & OU diploma's, since you brought my college up. You and everyone here knows where I went to college and I have no problem proving it. What's your problem?

Run along now. Class is over. Head on out to the playground and run your mouth to your little 5th grade buddies. I'm sure some one that age would be impressed with name calling.

Buzzard - No, I wouldn't have crowed about being a national runner-up in a European sport, unless you delusional WVU homers had made me aware of it by bragging about WVU's squad. Nikki Izzo Brown could run for Governor of the State, and win, due to all of the bandwagon media coverage that she has received lately. When your school has ZERO American football national championships in 125 years of pigskin play, I guess that you are left with nothing, but to pine for a "round football" title.

[laughing]

I saw a pic of you and your woman. Did you star in, Revenge of the Nerds? Your woman could do better, but then again, any woman could do better than you, dork!

[banana]

That's strange since michiganturd doesn't know who I am....and your post proves it.

After having pretended to give two sh!ts about women's soccer, delusional WVU homer fans had their dreams crushed by the Women of Troy, 3-1. Bridesmaid again. WVU remains a rifle school until further notice.

:uzi:

I'm guessing you gave 2 shits about women's soccer as you thought to post this thread.

Never watched a women's soccer game in my life, and I'd bet a dollar that you haven't, either, T-Stoned. Regardless, you shouldn't pound your chest about women's soccer, as that fake ticker of yours might explode. On second thought, pound away!

[roll]

I saw a pic of you and your woman. Did you star in, Revenge of the Nerds? Your woman could do better, but then again, any woman could do better than you, dork!

[banana]
NOBODY CARES you internet pussy...I bet YOUR woman is a sheep...that 5800square foot house is a freaking barn:middlefinger:[pfftt]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT