ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Again, WVU Fans!

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
After having pretended to give two sh!ts about women's soccer, delusional WVU homer fans had their dreams crushed by the Women of Troy, 3-1. Bridesmaid again. WVU remains a rifle school until further notice.

:uzi:

After having pretended to give two sh!ts about women's soccer, delusional WVU homer fans had their dreams crushed by the Women of Troy, 3-1. Bridesmaid again. WVU remains a rifle school until further notice.

Turd boy, we are very proud of soccer team. Meanwhile MVU won 3 games this year. Yep turd you told us.

Reactions: 30CAT
Never heard of MVU, ancient hoops fan. It's too bad that y'all became so emotionally invested in a European sport only to have your hearts broken again. As for pu$$y, guess what WVU's women's basketball team's record is vs. the Lady Buckeyes...wait for it...here it comes...just one more second...it's almost here...

0-13

:cool2:

As for pu$$y, guess what WVU's women's basketball team's record is vs. the Lady Buckeyes...wait for it...here it comes...just one more second...it's almost here...

0-13

:cool2:

Couldn't care less about Ohio State, Herdie...Why would I?

You would've had a better chance, had you pretended to be a Penn State fan rather than pretend you're a Buckeye fan.

as soon as they have the trophy presentation I'll post the picture...

oh that's right, we beat that buckeye ass TWICE this season...

how does that taste ?

I couldn't care less because it's soccer, 82. WVU fans only care now because they can't brag about beating no ranked teams in AMERICAN football, and playing in a second rate J.V. bowl against an unranked opponent.

13-0 cuts deeply, doesn't it? Mike Carey is Ohio State's prison sissy.

Couldn't care less about Ohio State, Herdie...

You know, you should be glad that you're a Herd fan. If you were actually an Ohio State fan, how sad would it be for a fan of an elite squad, to humiliate himyself by going to a board that has nothing to do with Ohio State, where the fans care nothing about Ohio State and that's on top of WVU not being among the elites?

How insecure must a fan like that be? So sad.

That said, you may have fooled some, but you haven't fooled me, Herdie.

lol, you're a sad one-trick pony...

idiot or herdiot or whatever you may seem miss, college football is growing less popular because of corruption like this...

I have 82 so flustered that he is unable to post a coherent thought at this point. When he posts some gibberish about "one-trick pony," he must be referring to 30Pu$$y, as the latter is the one whom posts the same stupid sh!t day and night because his Buckeye wife is his master, and he's frustrated by his impotence.

[laughing]

you just can't get enough of yourself...

and it's the same bs from you in EVERY thread... EVERY thread...

one-trick pony is definitely your moniker... 1tp, that fits you perfectly...

Let me get this straight. A guy says he is an attorney and an ohio state fan but comes to a WVU board to boast about our women's soccer team losing in the national championship game. [laughing]

That is one little butt hurt bitch.

I wonder how his men's basketball team is ranked?

And btw, I think our women bitch slapped your women.

Gotta laugh at an Ohio State "fan" talking smack about womens soccer especially consideing "his team" lost to WVU twivlce this year.

Think about that when you suck a dick later.

Reactions: TIREPUNK and CAK125

take your head out of michigan herd's ass long enough to listen to this.....NOBODY CARES...[pfftt]....now reinsert your head and finish your dinner.........fudgepacker

Would this be the same soccer team that knocked OSU out 3 rounds ago?

Gotta laugh at an Ohio State "fan" talking smack about womens soccer especially consideing "his team" lost to WVU twivlce this year.

Think about that when you suck a dick later.
Gotta laugh when a knuckle dragger who drops orange cones in Morganhole for a living resorts to gay smack because his brain is the size of a raisin.

Let me get this straight. A guy says he is an attorney and an ohio state fan but comes to a WVU board to boast about our women's soccer team losing in the national championship game. [laughing]

That is one little butt hurt bitch.

I wonder how his men's basketball team is ranked?

And btw, I think our women bitch slapped your women.
Great post, lying sack of sh!t. You attended Marshall, so your women's soccer team didn't do squat, not that any honest man on this board cares. So, are you still holding your breath and stomping your feet because I correctly characterized Oklahoma as the Big 12's best team weeks ago? That's the same Oklahoma that went 9-0 in the Big Easy, but got punked by Playoff-bound Ohio State. Suck on that, CountryFraud.

Great post, lying sack of sh!t. You attended Marshall, so your women's soccer team didn't do squat, not that any honest man on this board cares. So, are you still holding your breath and stomping your feet because I correctly characterized Oklahoma as the Big 12's best team weeks ago? That's the same Oklahoma that went 9-0 in the Big Easy, but got punked by Playoff-bound Ohio State. Suck on that, CountryFraud.

I attended marshall AND WVU. I'm a yuge WVU fan.

Why would that bother an ohio state fan?

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

You are such a pussy.

You're a turncoat, liar, and factually wrong about 99% of the time, jerkoff, but other than that, I'm sure that you're a good guy! You seem to be dodging the Oklahoma subject again. Do you remember what a huge vagina that you were about this subject? You cried until your little eyes were swollen shut when I told you that the Sooners were the top dog in the Big 12. You kept posting, but, but, but Oklahoma hasn't played OSU. Well, now that the Bedlam beatdown has occurred, you run from this subject like Rich Rod ran from Morganhole to Ann Arbor. That sound that you hear is my laughter at you, not with you.

[roll]

WhiteFails again. It's women's soccer, which is the point, imbecile.

You're a complete moron ... I was talking about women's soccer, which beat OSU in the NCAA's in 2OT.

Maybe OSU got knocked out so quick that you didn't even realize they were in it ... but you sure were on top of that finals match. LOL

So obsessed with everything WVU

Hey dumb a$$, WhiteFail: The point of this thread, which I started, was that you delusional WVU homer fans were (and are) frauds, who didn't care about women's soccer until you thought that you could pound your tiny chests about a national championship in something, other than rifling, which even fewer people give two sh!ts about. I am well aware of all of the bragging that 82 did about the two soccer games between my alma mater, and your favorite Walmart school. Try to keep up, clueless clown.

Hey dumb a$$, WhiteFail: The point of this thread, which I started, was that you delusional WVU homer fans were (and are) frauds, who didn't care about women's soccer until you thought that you could pound your tiny chests about a national championship in something, other than rifling, which even fewer people give two sh!ts about. I am well aware of all of the bragging that 82 did about the two soccer games between my alma mater, and your favorite Walmart school. Try to keep up, clueless clown.

Well, as usual, you're completely and totally wrong, and continually prove what an obsessive idiot you are. I've been going to women's soccer ever since they opened up the new stadium. There are usually several games a year on the Friday nights before a Saturday football game, or football Saturday at noon and soccer that night at 7, or the next afternoon before going home. Last year there were a couple before the first games of the basketball season, so I'd watch soccer and then walk over to the Coliseum to watch the basketball game.

I streamed the games from the Big XII tournament and all of the NCAA games as well.

So, you really don't have a valid point ... which surprises nobody.

Oh, I believe you, WhiteFlail. You've been a fan of WVU women's soccer your whole life, and I've attended each of Ohio State's pistol team national championship matches! Thanks for making me laugh on this dreary Tuesday morning.

[roll]

Oh, I believe you, WhiteFlail. You've been a fan of WVU women's soccer your whole life, and I've attended each of Ohio State's pistol team national championship matches! Thanks for making me laugh on this dreary Tuesday morning.

[roll]

I know you being a Herd fan makes it difficult for you to understand, but WVU fans root for everything WVU. Regardless of the sport. Sure, many may not pay attention to the lesser sports near as much, but when they're doing so good, they do get the attention including many who may otherwise not pay that much attention.

Can't say I watch much of any sport, outside of football and men's basketball, but I'm a fan of any and all WVU-related sports teams and athletes....Like most WVU fans.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
I know your being a Buckeye fan, as is my master wife, makes it difficult for you to understand why WVU fans are so incredibly delusional, and jump on the bandwagon of any WVU athletic program that happens to be winning at the time, so that we can divert our attention away from our football team, which didn't beat even one ranked team this season, and peed down its proverbial leg vs. a team that Ohio State had thrashed by three touchdowns in Norman. Sure, we don't pay any attention at all to the lesser sports, unless they are winning and we can use them as sources of our chest-thumping, given our history as a rifle school, and nothing else.
Can't say I watch much of any sport, but I am more than willing to hop aboard any winning WVU bandwagon, notwithstanding the fact that I have no connection to WVU whatsoever.
Very informative, kitty cat. Would read again!

Who drops orange cones for a living? Why do you keep saying that?
Why you do, of course, David "Orange" Cone. And, your wife peddles books and magazines, not that there is anything wrong with menial work.

You have to love ol' turkey buzzard: This ancient clown is flat-out obsessed with my occupation, as evidenced by his dozens of posts about it, but couldn't care less about other posters' occupations. He and CuntryTard, who inexplicably roots against his alma mater, are vying for the Hypocrite of the Year Award, and are neck-and-neck down to the wire.

[roll]

Get destroyed as usual and call the other person a liar ... you've got nothing

My God, you're delusional, WhiteFail. Everything that you have stated, from your Wisconsin over Ohio State prediction, to Oklahoma not being the Big 12's best football team, has blown up in your face. You're too dumb to realize how foolish you are. The only thing that you've destroyed is your pud, jaggoff!

[laughing]

My God, you're delusional, WhiteFail. Everything that you have stated, from your Wisconsin over Ohio State prediction, to Oklahoma not being the Big 12's best football team, has blown up in your face. You're too dumb to realize how foolish you are. The only thing that you've destroyed is your pud, jaggoff!

[laughing]

You are too stupid to comprehend what was said and call others dumb and foolish. LOL

Marshall fans pretended to have a good team early in the season....then well we all know what happened.

Good for Marshall fans, T-Stoned (Allen). This thread is about you delusional WVU fans, who whack your wieners about a women's European sport, about which very few people here care, and you care only insofar as it provides you with an excuse to thump your tiny chest. Speaking of your tiny chest, how is that fake ticker of yours doing these days?

[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT