ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Texas Tech

I'm amazed that the vegas smart money wise guys are the only ones that saw this, tech fans included.

Our defense sucks. It is the worst defense I've not only seen WVU have since I've been a fan, but it could be the worst I've ever seen in major college football. It is just so hard to believe it is that bad; but it is. I don't know where to start with our defense. They look overwhelmed by and large. Are the players not comprehending DeForrest's 3-4? I've never seen so many missed tackle and missed assignments from a defensive football team.Our pass rush is non-existent. How bad to we miss Bruce Irvin?Texas Tech is very well rounded, and did a good job game planning for WVU this past week.Geno still should be considered for the Heisman. His overall body of work is still excellent, and WVU does have some big games left to play.The game was so bad that ABC actually yanked it in favor of the BYU vs. Oregon State game. At least here in New Jersey they took the game off the air.

thanks.
I posted on here last week. (I actually like WV fwiw even though I'm a tech alum).
I severely underestimated how bad your defense is.
That's what surprised me- more than Doege having a great day-- and he did-- it looked like he was playing a D-II school.
You guys gotta fix that asap to be truly competitive in the big 12. Otherwise, you'll look like Tech circa 2005- going 7-5, 8-4 seasons wondering why your O cant win every game for you.

Any time you get to down on your defense you can always resort to the old Big 12 standby. It's better than Baylor's, and by quite a bit. It's kind of a conference tradition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT