ADVERTISEMENT

Confederate flage parade in Dalton, Ga video...hilarious ending

Thats a good one, typical southern necks. Here's another good one.

11539257_401347036715637_5910927021404947680_o-380x620.jpg

Thats a good one, typical southern necks. Here's another good one.

11539257_401347036715637_5910927021404947680_o-380x620.jpg

do you condemn the confederate flag with the same intensity as these blacks condemn the American flag? The reasons to condemn each flag might be different but the vigor to oppose each is likely the same. Whites using the rebel flag as a weapon need to stop. It isn't very Christian-like. And it is embarrassing too.

do you condemn the confederate flag with the same intensity as these blacks condemn the American flag? The reasons to condemn each flag might be different but the vigor to oppose each is likely the same. Whites using the rebel flag as a weapon need to stop. It isn't very Christian-like. And it is embarrassing too.
I agree, if they are using it as a weapon.

Yes, yes,yes,my view on rebel symbols is very clear. Have you been reading this board? Why do you bring religion into this? It's about pure hate. I guess you must agree with these nuts that the "American system in it's entirety must be condemned".

Last edited:
Yes, yes,yes,my views on rebel symbols is very clear. Have you been reading this board? Why do you bring religion into this? It's about pure hate.

I bring religion into it because many of those parading the rebel flag do so using the back drop of Christianity. What is the probability of those driving around with the flag attached to their truck using it as a weapon of hate against other on a Friday only to sing amazing grace on Sunday or ask for a blessing?

Yes, yes,yes,my views on rebel symbols is very clear. Have you been reading this board? Why do you bring religion into this? It's about pure hate. I guess you must agree with these nuts that the "American system in it's entirety must be condemned".

no, I haven't been reading the board.

I bring religion into it because many of those parading the rebel flag do so using the back drop of Christianity. What is the probability of those driving around with the flag attached to their truck using it as a weapon of hate against other on a Friday only to sing amazing grace on Sunday or ask for a blessing?

Who is using the back drop of Christianity? Give us examples. You are the one who is using the back drop of Christianity by interjecting religion. Nice try, but most open minded folks reject your take.

Who is using the back drop of Christianity? Give us examples. You are the one who is using the back drop of Christianity by interjecting religion. Nice try, but most open minded folks reject your take.

uh oh. Sounds like you might not know history of how slavery, that flag, the KKK, and other religious sponsored forms of hate were socialized into patterns of behavior directed at others. I think I'll let others provide the examples.

Did anyone else notice the other flag present in this "parade" was the Gadsden flag (don't tread on me)?

I'm sick and tired of someone trying to tell me what to believe and what I should think. There are race baiters on both sides of this stupidity. The White House along with the Attorney General incourages these displays of insanity. History is history and no form of ignorance will change that. The killer Roof displayed a Rebel Flag, but he also wore a Rhodesian and South African flag on his jacket. I don't see the blacks protesting that. It's just an excuse to cause trouble.

I'm sick and tired of someone trying to tell me what to believe and what I should think. There are race baiters on both sides of this stupidity. The White House along with the Attorney General incourages these displays of insanity. History is history and no form of ignorance will change that. The killer Roof displayed a Rebel Flag, but he also wore a Rhodesian and South African flag on his jacket. I don't see the blacks protesting that. It's just an excuse to cause trouble.

What the hell does the Rhodesian flag have to do with anything? Was there a massive war of separation from the US in which the rebels flew the Rhodesian flag that I missed? Does the Rhodesian flag fly all over the Southern US in lands in which black people used to be enslaved?

I like the dumbasses who have the American AND the Confederate Flags flying in their truck. Not sure what that statement is, lol.

uh oh. Sounds like you might not know history of how slavery, that flag, the KKK, and other religious sponsored forms of hate were socialized into patterns of behavior directed at others. I think I'll let others provide the examples.

What don't you understand? I'm very aware of what what rebel symbols stands for, thats why I can't stomach them. As far as the KKK , you are the one who loves your boy good ol Bobby Byrd, not me. Like all segments of society, religion HAS been misused, but I don't cast the broad blanket like you do. You cannot provide any examples of church involvement in this latest case because you don't have any

I like the dumbasses who have the American AND the Confederate Flags flying in their truck. Not sure what that statement is, lol.

That one gets me too. Fly a Confederate flag if you like but as you do so realize that in terms of the USA it is about as unpatriotic as you can get. Don't get me wrong, people can be non-patriotic if they like, but don't pretend you're patriotic towards the USA when you're flying the flag of people that were openly and proudly traitorous to the USA.

What would you expect from those nuts. The world is full of nuts of all kinds.

Open minded liberal cant understand how anyone could possibly have a thought different from his own enlightened opinion.......NEWS AT 11.

That one gets me too. Fly a Confederate flag if you like but as you do so realize that in terms of the USA it is about as unpatriotic as you can get. Don't get me wrong, people can be non-patriotic if they like, but don't pretend you're patriotic towards the USA when you're flying the flag of people that were openly and proudly traitorous to the USA.
You prove again to be a special kind of stupid.

You prove again to be a special kind of stupid.
No dave, you've just shown us how stupid you are. I know you didn't go to college and I doubt you have a high school diploma. Was it difficult getting the GED? Have fun picking up those cones along the highway and leaning against that shovel.

No dave, you've just shown us how stupid you are. I know you didn't go to college and I doubt you have a high school diploma. Was it difficult getting the GED? Have fun picking up those cones along the highway and leaning against that shovel.
That awkward moment when you accidently admit that not only do you read the marshall board but you actually believe what those morons say. I bet you masterbated to rifles gaybo selfie thread. Thanks for the laugh dumbfuk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT