ADVERTISEMENT

Cohen

so Cohen is lying that Trump reimbursed him for paying off stormy daniels (he has provided copies of checks signed by Trump) and that Trump lied to us about knowing Stormy was paid off? so he has manufactured checks from Trump?
They got Cohen lying again....from CNN of all places. BTW.....Trump has NEVER been caught telling lies under oath.

A CNN panel said Michael Cohen made a false claim Wednesday when he said he never wanted a job in the Trump White House during his testimony before the House Oversight Committee.

"The one potential problem that I thought Michael Cohen has is when he was asked if he wanted a job in the White House, and he said no," correspondent Dana Bash said. "Our reporting, I know, Pam, you have been told and I have been told, all of us, by people in and around the process real time, he very much wanted a job in the White House."

He's lying now is what I'm saying. I have no idea how truthful he was representing Trump...apparently not very much according to what he's been convicted of.

You know that....how? So you are saying you are using your own personal judgement to call someone a liar on things you were not present or witnessed happening?

do the loyalists believe he is just lying about all of this?

The President’s closest business partner since 2007 says he is a racist and a conman. Says he threatened people not to release his grades. Says he and Stone knew about the email dumps and coordinated with the releases.

Guess we can just call this guy a liar, and protect our King?
A guy convicted of lying to congress...is testifying to congress about a guy he says is a lair. Makes perfect sense to be taken just like that.

You know that....how? So you are saying you are using your own personal judgement to call someone a liar on things you were not present or witnessed happening?

Isn't that exactly what you do when you accuse someone of cheating on their Wife and you have no proof of it?

A guy convicted of lying to congress...is testifying to congress about a guy he says is a lair. Makes perfect sense to be taken just like that.
Yeah, he is just "a guy" lol, with documentation don't forget.

They got Cohen lying again....from CNN of all places. BTW.....Trump has NEVER been caught telling lies under oath.

A CNN panel said Michael Cohen made a false claim Wednesday when he said he never wanted a job in the Trump White House during his testimony before the House Oversight Committee.

"The one potential problem that I thought Michael Cohen has is when he was asked if he wanted a job in the White House, and he said no," correspondent Dana Bash said. "Our reporting, I know, Pam, you have been told and I have been told, all of us, by people in and around the process real time, he very much wanted a job in the White House."

He couldn't remember how much he hated the idea of working in the White House. [eyeroll]

Well you were asked to present it (your evidence) and for some odd reason you couldn't produce your proof. Maybe you're so impressed with Mueller's act you're trying to copy him?

"Couldn't"? Nope. More like "wouldn't". Hang on to information until the time is right. [winking]

His testimony on events that he says happened that you were not present to claim didn't......

Well all we can go on is what he's saying now, and what he said then. Like when it was common knowledge he was asking for a job in the White House, now (today) he says he never wanted a job in the White House.

So was he lying then, or is he lying now?

so Cohen is lying that Trump reimbursed him for paying off stormy daniels (he has provided copies of checks signed by Trump) and that Trump lied to us about knowing Stormy was paid off? so he has manufactured checks from Trump?

Cohen reached into his box of goodies for the check, I'm sure. He stated that those boxes were the boxes returned to him from SDNY. If they were returned, they are not evidence at this point. Hope that helps.

Extreme Partisan Dem Senator Feinstein has just left the reservation, for numerous reasons, latest coming from Feinstein, “Obviously Michael Cohen has a serious credibility problems”. Highly entertaining and informative coming from the distinguished Senator in the Shithole.

"Couldn't"? Nope. More like "wouldn't". Hang on to information until the time is right. [winking]

Just curious (and further exposing your lying) once the 'time is right' for you to produce your evidence, exactly what location will you choose to reveal this damning "proof" you're holding onto? How will you contact all interested parties? Who are they? Where are they? Where will they be summoned to gather and examine what you're holding onto?
giphy.gif

Wait, Cohen testified he'd never been to Prague? I thought that was off the table per Cummings?

Pedophile Mountaineerwv back at it again. Hide your kids, and your grandkids.

It's probably not a good idea to accuse him of being a pedophile, especially when you have so much more hard evidence available to you directly on this board of him being a congenital liar. It's easier to make that case against him than he may be into little kids for his sexual gratification...although nothing would surprise me about that Dude.

It's probably not a good idea to accuse him of being a pedophile, especially when you have so much more hard evidence available to you directly on this board of him being a congenital liar. It's easier to make that case against him than the fact he's into little kids for his sexual gratification...although nothing would surprise me about that Dude.

He wants to throw around accusations at people on here so I can do the same. Maybe Coop will lecture him as well?

Reactions: atlkvb
He wants to throw around accusations at people on here so I can do the same. Maybe Coop will lecture him as well?

Good point. But you don't have to accuse him of being a congenital liar...just read his posts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What wasn’t true?
The President’s personal lawyer (who is now called a liar by the President) is testifying before Congress that he lied and intimidated on behalf of Trump. The President’s one time campaign manager is indicted. The President's closest political advisor is indicted. The President’s national security advisor was indicted. All because of an investigation the President’s loyalists believe to be a witch-hunt.
The presidents closest political advisor is not indicted. His NSA was not indicted.

He called someone a pedophile? I did call him out on his adulterous nonsense. Let's not pretend this is the only poster you call that either. It's your go to. It's....creepy.

You told me you were robbed a bank 3 years ago. I didn't think it was worth mentioning, though.

So the racist Trump approves of prison reform that will predominantly benefit African American Males and he's presiding over the lowest level of African American unemployment in the country's history. If that's racist what do you suppose other racists who truly hate Black folks think about all of that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT