ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Caught up with newly offered QB

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007

Aledo (Tx.) 2024 quarterback Hauss Hejny told me that he has been in contact with West Virginia since last summer and has actually visited Morgantown twice during that span. He told me that he had been in contact with former offensive coordinator Graham Harrell before but quarterbacks coach Sean Reagan has picked up right where he left off. He committed to Duke in January but admitted that he is keeping an open mind and is going to eventually go with his gut. Hejny has seen his recruitment pick up since he committed with a number of offers and the West Virginia coaches are trying to get him on campus a third time for a visit this spring. He told me that he's been at the top of their board for a while and getting the offer was a long time coming. He is a dual threat option that is skilled as both a runner and thrower and understands that West Virginia has had a lot of success with players like that in the past. He has been really impressed with his visits to Morgantown and was really impressed with the fan base. I'll have more in an article.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News