ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo

SteelHeadEer

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2013
I just watched Buffalo on espn3 replay of the MAC championship game. They have 3 guards that have really good handles and love to drive penetrate. They also love to attack off misses with extremely fast and effective transition. They have athletic wings that have some handles.

We have a huge advantage in the interior. They have one guy that reminds me of Gibson from K state he is 6-7 and the MAC player of the year. He is a good rebounder and strong but he has been hampered with a bad ankle. I think we should dominate inside.

I see why so many people have picked them over WVU though, its because they have good guards that should be able to handle the press. However, they are not a great shooting 3 point team, their guys like to try to get to the rim and their Big crashes the boards for ORB. They were the best ORB team in the MAC.

I think we need to go right at them in the paint and get them in foul trouble and get into their bench, they really only play 8 and lean heavily on their starting 5.

Here is the game if you want to watch them. Just click replay and Basketball and go down to the central Michigan v Buffalo MAC championship game.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#type/replay/sport/basketball/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT