ADVERTISEMENT

Brand new Conference! Brand new AstroTurf! Kick ass Coach! Kick ass team! I'm excited!

Just looked at the Herd schedule. Not knowing much about the team, or the competition (outside of the Irish), it's hard to suggest how they'll do this year. I do see they have all the good SBC teams at home this year, but home field advantage hasn't seemed to be that much of an advantage since Pruett left. I'll go with 7-5, but there's some games in there that could be death blows to the season, tilts at James Madison & Troy. Think 7-5 will be good enough to bring home another state championship though, as I see the cousins struggling to win 6.

Reactions: Humptod
Just looked at the Herd schedule. Not knowing much about the team, or the competition (outside of the Irish), it's hard to suggest how they'll do this year. I do see they have all the good SBC teams at home this year, but home field advantage hasn't seemed to be that much of an advantage since Pruett left. I'll go with 7-5, but there's some games in there that could be death blows to the season, tilts at James Madison & Troy. Think 7-5 will be good enough to bring home another state championship though, as I see the cousins struggling to win 6.
WVU opens with a game I think will determine their entire season, if they lose to PItt, they'll be sub .500 for the season and we will say adios to Neal. I guess our season will depend on our transfer QB, other than ND nobody on our slate that I can say we can't beat . But if he's bust the reverse will be true.

For the first time, I looked to see who Marshall recruited last year, over on the 247 board, and they have 11 transfers coming in this year from other teams, and 25 regular recruits (freshmen). Don't think I've seen a class size of 36 players since 1946. Hard to tell how all of that will gel, but only saw one player on the entire roster that could probably be a serviceable quarterback, and that's the transfer from Texas Tech. If he goes down for any reason, they may be in seriously bad shape. I remember what happened to them last year in the big game against WKU when they lost their QB. Literally had nobody to come in and run the team.

For the first time, I looked to see who Marshall recruited last year, over on the 247 board, and they have 11 transfers coming in this year from other teams, and 25 regular recruits (freshmen). Don't think I've seen a class size of 36 players since 1946. Hard to tell how all of that will gel, but only saw one player on the entire roster that could probably be a serviceable quarterback, and that's the transfer from Texas Tech. If he goes down for any reason, they may be in seriously bad shape. I remember what happened to them last year in the big game against WKU when they lost their QB. Literally had nobody to come in and run the team.
Yes, we were in control of that game but after our QB went down we were simply punchless. Fancher a RS FROSH is very athletic but raw at QB. If Columbi goes down could be rough but even with him we're a wild card....guess we'll just have to wait and see

I've seen pictures of Marshall's new turf and it looks great, but the rest of the stadium could use some TLC. Can they not afford to have the stands power washed once in a while?

Last edited:
jell = become cohesive or come together
gel = that slimy sh!t that tHuggs cakes on his hair

Oh, you must mean the head coach who is about to have two guys selected in the First Round of Thursday's NBA Draft? When is the last time that the fat slob had two guys selected in the First Round of the NBA Draft? I'll wait, Paw Paw.

Oh, you must mean the head coach who is about to have two guys selected in the First Round of Thursday's NBA Draft? When is the last time that the fat slob had two guys selected in the First Round of the NBA Draft? I'll wait, Paw Paw.
he takes less and does more with it...true sign of a HOF coach

Yeah, y'all made chicken sh!t out of chicken salad and went 16-17 last season. Beat your ancient frail chest about that, Paw Paw.

Yeah, y'all made chicken sh!t out of chicken salad and went 16-17 last season. Beat your ancient frail chest about that, Paw Paw.
Glory hole must not be busy today for cocksucker to be hanging out again on the WVU board.

ITT the Herd fans who claim the Herd discuss with the Herd fans who pretend to be fans of others cannot get 5 posts into a thread about their own team without trying to compare them to their big brother who they will never beat. Bless their hearts.

ITT the Herd fans who claim the Herd discuss with the Herd fans who pretend to be fans of others cannot get 5 posts into a thread about their own team without trying to compare them to their big brother who they will never beat. Bless their hearts.
I agree....we will NEVER beat Huggy again!

• Haha
No description available.

I see that "Ignored Member" a/k/a TransFatForever continues to stalk me...I wonder if all of its chasing me around has caused it to lose any weight...

• Haha
The 1-AA glory days schedule is back. Gardner Webb, Norfolk State, Georgia State, Georgia southern, James Madison, Old Dominion.

I see why you boys are all fired up. The pent up excitement is off the charts.

I see that "Ignored Member" a/k/a TransFatForever continues to stalk me...I wonder if all of its chasing me around has caused it to lose any weight...

Whether that is your nemesis or not, you are one sick puppy for posting that image time after time. Get some psychiatric help, you need it.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever

LMAO....like clockwork...I make one post and the cocksucker, who has me on ignore, responds....

This really is way to easy.

Whether that is your nemesis or not, you are one sick puppy for posting that image time after time. Get some psychiatric help, you need it.
It's just some fat dude's pic he found stalking Facebook sites...because that is sort of his thing.

Guy is way past psychiatric help....

Blow it out your ancient a$$, Paw Paw. I put the stalker nut job on ignore almost a year ago, but this fat slut is still following me from board to board, yet I'm the one who needs psychiatric help? You're as stupid as you're old. Stay in your lane, pops.

Blow it out your ancient a$$, Paw Paw. I put the stalker nut job on ignore almost a year ago, but this fat slut is still following me from board to board, yet I'm the one who needs psychiatric help? You're as stupid as you're old. Stay in your lane, pops.
How many other posters do you know of that scour the internet trying to find a picture of someone who lives inside their head on a stupid meaningless sports board? Hint----------------none, just you. You're sick in the head.

How many other posters do you know of that scour the internet trying to find a picture of someone who lives inside their head on a stupid meaningless sports board? Hint----------------none, just you. You're sick in the head.
You don't know the history behind all of this. Fat Mouth (WVUFF) ran his cocksucker about how he was this tough guy, and threatened to beat up the King on multiple times. Somebody should probably inform the fat fvck that he probably shouldn't use the same handle across multiple social media accounts, because sometimes it comes back to bit you in your lard awse. He even called my slim wife fat. Did you notice his 'slim' wife in the picture with him? LMAO

Reactions: KingCoal
Hint: You're an ancient imbecile. I didn't scour anything, as TransFatForever's pic was sent to me via Facebook Messenger. You know the old saying about assuming. This fat slob will stop seeing the pic of its giant head whenever it stops stalking me, which means never.

BINGO!

You just owned him big time. Even better is that queenie has me on ignore but has still started threads about me and posts about me daily.

Who is stalking who?

. Did you notice his 'slim' wife in the picture with him? LMAO
Never had my pic posted here...but then a low IQ'er like yourself wouldn't know that would you.

Sounds like queenie is calling you out for stalking FB pages...is that a hobby of yours?

You and queenie will FOREVER be the board's utter dumbasses.

Hint: You're an ancient imbecile. I didn't scour anything, as TransFatForever's pic was sent to me via Facebook Messenger. You know the old saying about assuming. This fat slob will stop seeing the pic of its giant head whenever it stops stalking me, which means never.
Just post the pics of you with 40 dicks in your mouth because that is gay AF.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Just post the pics of you with 40 dicks in your mouth because that is gay AF.
This means a lot coming from CR89's prison sissy. Other than your tranny whore forever, you're the worst poster on here, and it's understandable as to why WVU denied your admittance so many years ago. How's that Walmart WVU XXX t-shirt fitting these days?

Never had my pic posted here...but then a low IQ'er like yourself wouldn't know that would you.

Sounds like queenie is calling you out for stalking FB pages...is that a hobby of yours?

You and queenie will FOREVER be the board's utter dumbasses.
You're a lying scum bag

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT