ADVERTISEMENT

TROLLING Blue Lot Resignation Letter

Diggs59

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2006
Dear fellas,

I can't believe how crazy things are on the outside. I did some drugs once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere.

The world has went and got itself in a big damn mess. From rampant corruption within all branches of government to mafia/drug cartel infiltration within local businesses.

Everyone seems to be on the take.

From my viewpoint, all hope for our future has been completely lost due to the good ol boy system and small minded thinking.

All anyone seems to care about is money and how they can potentially utilize you to to further their agenda of getting more for themselves.

In regards to money, I did make a stand and confront the owner about all the b.s. going on when I was terminated from my last job. That resulted in unemployment benefits being awarded to me.

That is a rare occurrence for employees who've been terminated by this particular business owner. So I at least have that going for me, balls that is.

It's hard to assimilate in this community and I do try to understand it but my spirit hurts most of the time.

I don't think anyone around here likes me very much and that's okay because well eff'em and the dumb sh*t too. They can have it.

Sometimes I go to the park and feed the deer even though I know it's frowned upon.

I keep thinking God may show up and say hello, but He never does. I hope wherever He is, He's doin' okay and makin' new friends.

I have trouble sleepin' peacefully at night. The more I pray before bed time, the worse my dreams seem to be and I don't believe that's a coincidence.

I wake up and sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.

I immediately ask myself what the fvck is going on here? So I ask myself shouldn't prayer have the opposite effect?

Does this sound strange? Sure. Is it the truth? Yes.

So I decided to stop praying at night and the bad dreams have seemed to subside.

Maybe I should get me a ski mask and rob the local Salvation Army, so they'd send me home. I could cuss out the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus.

I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it much here though. I'm not afraid but I've decided not to stay.

Maybe a move to a more enlightened part of the country is in order?

I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for a straight laced fella like me.

As a matter of fact I'm sure the crooks will all be singing Amazing Grace when word of my departure envelopes their ear drums.

P.S: Tell Vernon I'm sorry if I ever hurt his business. No hard feelings.

Diggs59

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News