ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Lot or Premium Blue Lot Parking?

kstatechopper7

Freshman
Nov 15, 2005
We're coming in for the game this weekend and I am fortunate enough to have a blue lot parking pass but I also have the chance to use a Premium Blue Lot pass. We plan to have a pretty good sized tailgate crowd. Which better? Which would you pick? Anything in particular I need to be aware of?

Looking forward to coming to Morgantown

Thank you in advance!

The only difference with the premium parking is being the closest to the stadium. You're likely to see a lot more foot traffic in that area. Personally I would go with the regular blue lot pass.

I agree with Brandon. You'll only give up a few hundred feet in distance to the stadium and will have to deal with much, much, much less foot traffic. You'll literally get tens of thousands of people walking by your tailgate if you're in the premium blue lot. On top of that (not to get all Clark Griswold at Wally World), but it will be easier to exit after the game. The premium lot is closest to the stadium, but it's also farthest away from the outlets from the lot.

Regular blue lot pass. Premiums are assigned numbers, I believe.

Regular Blue Lot pass you can then control where you park to some extent to get the most room possible.

I agree with the guys above, regular Blue Lot is fine.

Either way you're within rock throwing distance of the stadium.

Just remember that the pass is only a parking space. If you are planning a really big tailgate I would recommend two passes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT