ADVERTISEMENT

Bingo..Right on Cue....

Wow you really are stupid ... Happens all the time. Anonymous on a Government Computer and Servers ... SMH
https://ask.fedweek.com/federal-government-policies/social-media/

Damn dude! You have a mental disability. You obviously can’t even comprehend what you read. You obviously didin’t know there was a federal law that requires the IRS provide the Ways and Means committee any tax return they request, as demonstrated yesterday and now today you post a link that states federal employees may use Social Media while on duty.

Shit, I feel so sorry for you.

Damn dude! You have a mental disability. You obviously can’t even comprehend what you read. You obviously didin’t know there was a federal law that requires the IRS provide the Ways and Means committee any tax return they request, as demonstrated yesterday and now today you post a link that states federal employees may use Social Media while on duty.

You should read that law and what it actually says.

Reactions: WVU82

• The Hatch Act prohibits federal employees from sending messages through social media that advocate for a political party or candidate for partisan public office while on duty or in a federal building; engaging in such activity may subject them to disciplinary action. There is no distinction regarding the amount of political content, nor regarding the number of people receiving the message.

• The Hatch Act prohibits federal employees from sending messages through social media that advocate for a political party or candidate for partisan public office while on duty or in a federal building; engaging in such activity may subject them to disciplinary action. There is no distinction regarding the amount of political content, nor regarding the number of people receiving the message.

That’s exactly what the Hatch Act says. Can you prove any poster on this board is a federal employee? Can you prove any poster on this board is on duty?

Good luck, bitch. You and ole Gunny Clouseau are on to something. LMAO! You two should contact the employer of every federal employee on this board and let them know.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

That’s exactly what the Hatch Act says. Can you prove any poster on this board is a federal employee? Can you prove any poster on this board is on duty?

Good luck, bitch. You and ole Gunny Clouseau are on to something. LMAO! You two should contact the employer of every federal employee on this board and let them know.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Bitch? Nah you dont sound worried at all. Tick tock.

Bitch? Nah you dont sound worried at all. Tick tock.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

What if I told you I’m FBI?

What if I told you I’m an attorney?

Yeah, you go Clouseau. You don’t even realize how stupid you look at this point.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

What if I told you I’m FBI?

What if I told you I’m an attorney?

Yeah, you go Clouseau. You don’t even realize how stupid you look at this point.
FBI Agent that missed NAT .... seriously you should take a break, I am really concerned for you at this point.

Last edited:
Chain of Command incase he continues to stalk you. It would take 5 mins for the IT department to Identify him if your hunch was correct.
https://www.lrh.usace.army.mil/About/Leadership/

Hahahahaha. This is f’ucking hilarious. Yeah, call up ole Colonel Evers and tell him, hey, there’s this guy on a message board, I don’t know his name and I’m not even sure if he works there but could you tell him to stop bullying me on the message board?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

It would confirm everything I think about the actions of the bureau under the last administration.

It would confirm that truly any moron can go make it through law school.

And you’re neither of those things.
He would be the only lawyer on the bar that has zero clue what a grand jury is.

Hahahahaha. This is f’ucking hilarious. Yeah, call up ole Colonel Evers and tell him, hey, there’s this guy on a message board, I don’t know his name and I’m not even sure if he works there but could you tell him to stop bullying me on the message board?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
You are not bullying anyone pussy. You made a fool out of yourself. I called your bluff and you backed down like the little bitch you are.

LMAO!

It really pisses you off that I know who you are and where you live.

Hahahahahahaha!!!
It doesn’t piss anyone off. It does make me laugh that he got so much in your head on a message board that you felt the need to stalk him IRL.

Reactions: Gunny46
It doesn’t piss anyone off. It does make me laugh that he got so much in your head on a message board that you felt the need to stalk him IRL.
He even bragged about talking to people who went to HS with me about me....except I didnt go to that HS. Hahahaha

Hahahahaha...like Dave and jarhead2 trying to figure out who I am and posting a chain of command thinking I work for the Corps of Engineers?

LMAO!

So you are cool with a poster contacting another poster’s employer and letting them know their employee spends an awful lot of time on a message board during normal business hours?

Asking for a friend....named dave.
I am never on a message board during business hours.

Its funny because its true. Its funny you would threaten me though. I didnt threaten you but you are apparently afraid the threaten the marine who did.

Like him I don't remember you bashing your bosses Commander In Chief President Donald Trump. ... no worries his Chief Information Officer has it all in the unit servers and backed up at the DOD. FYI deleting his browser history didn't help. Deleting post here wont help either. Your call hopefully he plays it a little more civil with you.

Like him I don't remember you bashing your bosses Commander In Chief President Donald Trump. ... no worries his Chief Information Officer has it all in the unit servers and backed up at the DOD. FYI deleting his browser history didn't help. Deleting post here wont help either. Your call hopefully he plays it a little more civil with you.
I dont post here from work at all so he can do whatever he wants. I tgink it says it all that even though I have made zero threats to him that he responds to you by threatening me. I have destroyed his manhood on this forum and his hate for me burns ..i mock his stupid ass.

Reactions: Gunny46
I find it hilarious that a cocksmoker from Huntington is that obsessed with me.
Have you noticed he now ignores my posts? Now that I know who he is? He knows not to mess with me, or he'll get disbarred.

Dude, get a f’ucking clue. LMAO!

Have you noticed he now ignores my posts? Now that I know who he is? He knows not to mess with me, or he'll get disbarred.
He obviously ignores you.

What is funnier is his stalking me. He kinda missed something important in his research.

Prove to me he is a lawyer and I will buy you and date dinner to the restaurant of your choice. You can send a private message. Real Estate lawyer ? Definitely doesn't work in the Criminal Justice System. I assumed he was a LARP because nobody that is sane could say the crap he does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT