ADVERTISEMENT

Bingo..Right on Cue....

One thing is for certain. You’re a blithering idiot with an extreme inferiority complex.
With other social media accounts with him claiming he was a Marine. Seriously this guy has failed miserably multiple times in every facet of his life. You think he sucks at legal opinions you should see how bad he sucks in Marital relationships. Funniest thing is he calls himself a Liberal but is to mentally ill to realize his idols Beto and AOC are not liberal but radical communists.

Reactions: bornaneer
At least until 2024.

By then, he showed have had ample opportunity to finish cleaning out the bad guys at the FBI & DOJ. If only he could do the same at CNN. But then again, they could go under before he got around to them anyway.

By then, he showed have had ample opportunity to finish cleaning out the bad guys at the FBI & DOJ. If only he could do the same at CNN. But then again, they could go under before he got around to them anyway.
CNN is going to need a new fart to smell if Trump is reelected because people are tired of their last one.

Things sure blew up yesterday after gunny started on him though. I mean calling in the crazies from the Marshall board for backup?

Let's look at the timeline of this you fat, sloppy, bald, cowardly pussy.

Two nights ago, you were tagged in numerous posts on the Marshall board by multiple posters. In that thread, it was obvious that people knew who you were. The following day, you get on this board and start talking about how you don't agree with "voxxing," would never do that, etc. even though you have done that in the past.

After seeing that people realized how pathetic your real life was, you ran to this board within hours and started talking about how you would never vox anyone, because you were scared. Of course, this was after you blocked my Facebook page. Then, when you realized people knew who you were, you went and put your page on lockdown to everyone else.

Christ, you may have just cemented yourself as the biggest pussy since that wvu poster from NJ came on HN talking shit and then begged for forgiveness from me after I posted pictures of his mom within hours of his first post.

Let's look at the timeline of this you fat, sloppy, bald, cowardly pussy.

Two nights ago, you were tagged in numerous posts on the Marshall board by multiple posters. In that thread, it was obvious that people knew who you were. The following day, you get on this board and start talking about how you don't agree with "voxxing," would never do that, etc. even though you have done that in the past.

After seeing that people realized how pathetic your real life was, you ran to this board within hours and started talking about how you would never vox anyone, because you were scared. Of course, this was after you blocked my Facebook page. Then, when you realized people knew who you were, you went and put your page on lockdown to everyone else.

Christ, you may have just cemented yourself as the biggest pussy since that wvu poster from NJ came on HN talking shit and then begged for forgiveness from me after I posted pictures of his mom within hours of his first post.

Why are you such a queer?

Of course, this was after you blocked my Facebook page. Then, when you realized people knew who you were, you went and put your page on lockdown to everyone else.
Good to see you are giving up to the minute reports on the privacy status of my facebook page. All from a faggut who claims he doesnt care about my identity. LOL. Talk about a pussy.

Last edited:
Good to see you are giving up to the minute reports on the privacy status of my facebook page. All from a faggut who claims he doesnt care about my identity. LOL. Talk about a pussy.

I was sent an instant message about you being so paranoid now, that you didn't just block me, but that you also put your page on lockdown. How, cowardly can you possibly be? Listen, we all already know how pathetic your life is. We all know what you look like, sloth. We know you don't just look a mess but actually live a mess. Putting your page on lockdown won't change any of that.

But really, just explain how much of a scared pussy one has to be to not only block me but to also run back and lockdown your page. It totally ruins your attempts of claiming that you don't care what anyone on here thinks of you, you're content with everything in your life, etc.

Back to your cats, pussy.

Dont be to hard on him ... his lawyer was able to keep a DUI arrest quiet then get him pretrial deferment and seal his record allowing him to keep his job as a football coach !!! now he owes him a favor !

How many times have you attempted to take the GED?

I was sent an instant message about you being so paranoid now, that you didn't just block me, but that you also put your page on lockdown. How, cowardly can you possibly be? Listen, we all already know how pathetic your life is. We all know what you look like, sloth. We know you don't just look a mess but actually live a mess. Putting your page on lockdown won't change any of that.

But really, just explain how much of a scared pussy one has to be to not only block me but to also run back and lockdown your page. It totally ruins your attempts of claiming that you don't care what anyone on here thinks of you, you're content with everything in your life, etc.

Yes because military members don't go to college you friggin idiot ... 75 % of Americans are not physically or mentally qualified to serve in the Armed Forces. Then there are pussies like you that would be to scared to every deploy to a combat zone. Seriously tell me about the bravest thing you have ever done. Play football ? Go sit the hell down dumbass.

Oh. You have people watching my facebook page for you and texting you updates. Thats much better and definitely not interested in my ID at all. Sure thing stalker. Imagine how horrible my life is that you are stalking me. Good stuff. Try a different lie manboobs. That one was weak.

Oh. You have people watching my facebook page for you and texting you updates. Thats much better and definitely not interested in my ID at all. Sure thing stalker. Imagine how horrible my life is that you are stalking me. Good stuff. Try a different lie manboobs. That one was weak.

He is a failed football coach. Lots of time on his hands.

Reactions: Gunny46
He is a failed football coach. Lots of time on his hands.
He has been obsessed with me for years. Before long if I toy with him enough he will post pictures of himself posing into mirrors and tell us stories about banging famous ladies. Its always a hoot.

He has been obsessed with me for years. Before long if I toy with him enough he will post pictures of himself posing into mirrors and tell us stories about banging famous ladies. Its always a hoot.

He has that same elitist homosexual vibe that knox had.

Yes because military members don't go to college you friggin idiot ... 75 % of Americans are not physically or mentally qualified to serve in the Armed Forces. Then there are pussies like you that would be to scared to every deploy to a combat zone. Seriously tell me about the bravest thing you have ever done. Play football ? Go sit the hell down dumbass.

Plenty of military members go to college, moron. Regardless, you've shown an inability to master your first language at even a seventh grade level.

And are you really trying to say that serving in the military takes some sort of exceptional physical and mental talent? Stop it, stupid.

Don't flatter yourself, fat boy.

Really, why would you mock the appearance of a guy - me - who is built like a fvcking Greek god when you look like you do? Where did your fvcking chin go? How do you not have a chin? Did you eat it just like you've eaten everything else you have laid your eyes on? Speaking of eyes, why do you have on children's eyeglasses to fit on a size XXXXXL face (with no chin)?

Why would your fatass, sloppy, pussy self threaten me? You are pushing the limits of your physical ability just by typing on here, sloth. Please, for the sake of your cottage-cheese legged wife - stop posting 73 times per day and get your fatass on the treadmill.

Plenty of military members go to college, moron. Regardless, you've shown an inability to master your first language at even a seventh grade level.

And are you really trying to say that serving in the military takes some sort of exceptional physical and mental talent? Stop it, stupid.

Really, why would you mock the appearance of a guy - me - who is built like a fvcking Greek god when you look like you do? Where did your fvcking chin go? How do you not have a chin? Did you eat it just like you've eaten everything else you have laid your eyes on? Speaking of eyes, why do you have on children's eyeglasses to fit on a size XXXXXL face (with no chin)?

Why would your fatass, sloppy, pussy self threaten me? You are pushing the limits of your physical ability just by typing on here, sloth. Please, for the sake of your cottage-cheese legged wife - stop posting 73 times per day and get your fatass on the treadmill.
You seem angry manboobs. I mean if I am so little of a threat to the "greek god", why so much mouthrunning? I think everyone knows why. Low self esteem.

I am saying you don't qualify pussy ... but comparing sucking at being a football coach to what I have accomplished shows the friggin genius you are not !

You seem angry manboobs. I mean if I am so little of a threat to the "greek god", why so much mouthrunning? I think everyone knows why. Low self esteem.
I said DUI earlier ... actually it was that and multiple domestic violence incidents ... that's how he knows your other staker.

Last edited:

You act like you're the only moron that I do this to. The difference is that the other morons know their role in life. You, for whatever reason, actually don't realize how inferior you are. Worse, those bizarre beliefs lead you to actually talk shit to people far superior to you.

Are you going to answer why you blocked my Facebook page? Are you going to answer why you suddenly put your Facebook page on lockdown even more than it was if you don't care what anyone on here thinks of you, if anyone on here knows you, and all of the other bullshit claims you made? Coward.

You act like you're the only moron that I do this to. The difference is that the other morons know their role in life. You, for whatever reason, actually don't realize how inferior you are. Worse, those bizarre beliefs lead you to actually talk shit to people far superior to you.

Are you going to answer why you blocked my Facebook page? Are you going to answer why you suddenly put your Facebook page on lockdown even more than it was if you don't care what anyone on here thinks of you, if anyone on here knows you, and all of the other bullshit claims you made? Coward.
Almost everyone on here is a friend of mine on facebook moron. Please dont expose my facebook secrets to my facebook friends. That would be awful. How many times are you going to cry about not being able to look at my facebook page? Its getting embarrassing.

As for knowing my place in life, you wouldnt understand. You are the one begging for information about me. My place is apparently in your fagguty crosshairs. Now run along manboobs.

Almost everyone on here is a friend of mine on facebook moron. Please dont expose my facebook secrets to my facebook friends. That would be awful. How many times are you going to cry about not being able to look at my facebook page? Its getting embarrassing.

As for knowing my place in life, you wouldnt understand. You are the one begging for information about me. My place is apparently in your fagguty crosshairs. Now run along manboobs.

He's trying so hard to dox me right now and it's not working out for him lol.

Why are you so cowardly that you won't answer the simple questions, sloth? It's not like you are too busy working out. It's not like you are too busy paying your creditors. It's not like you are too busy cleaning that shithole garage. It's not like you are too busy putting hubcaps on your car. It's not like you are too busy playing with your dog. You clearly have plenty of time, fatboy.

Why are you so cowardly that you won't answer the simple questions, sloth? It's not like you are too busy working out. It's not like you are too busy paying your creditors. It's not like you are too busy cleaning that shithole garage. It's not like you are too busy putting hubcaps on your car. It's not like you are too busy playing with your dog. You clearly have plenty of time, fatboy.
Paying creditors? Cleaning my garage? Putting hubcaps on my car? Man for someone who doesnt care about me you sure seem to think you know a lot. But hey....your not obsessed. You should probably worry about those massive manboobs and less about the wheels on my car.

Last edited:

LMAO!

681566.gif

Paying creditors? Cleaning my garage? Putting hubcaps on my car? Man for someone who doesnt care about me you sure seem to think you know a lot.

Yes, all of those things. Need me to go in-depth for you? We both know you're well aware of all of those things I am referencing, Orange Cone Dropper. I don't "think" I know a lot. I do know a lot. Unlike life for you, it isn't that hard to quickly see how pathetic your life has been.

But hey....your not obsessed.

Christ, you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're." Now, your place in life is starting to make sense.

You should probably worry about those massive manboobs and less about the wheels on my car.

When you range between 6% - 13% body fat, they are called pecs. That's why I can max 400 lbs. Hell, that means I can almost bench press you!

Again, why would a fat, lazy, bald, ugly, goofy looking coward like you try to mock a chiseled physique like mine? Tell us the one about how you showed your wife my pictures, got abused about it, then came back and changed your story to tell us that your wife reads the Marshall board daily and saw them on her own.

Let's look at your marriage: You posted 73 times just on this board yesterday. She allegedly reads the Marshall board - not even the school she roots for - daily. Your marriage is just as pathetic as the rest of your life, fatboy.

Seriously, if you want, I will start a GoFundMe page for you.

Yes, all of those things. Need me to go in-depth for you? We both know you're well aware of all of those things I am referencing, Orange Cone Dropper. I don't "think" I know a lot. I do know a lot. Unlike life for you, it isn't that hard to quickly see how pathetic your life has been.

Christ, you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're." Now, your place in life is starting to make sense.

When you range between 6% - 13% body fat, they are called pecs. That's why I can max 400 lbs. Hell, that means I can almost bench press you!

Again, why would a fat, lazy, bald, ugly, goofy looking coward like you try to mock a chiseled physique like mine? Tell us the one about how you showed your wife my pictures, got abused about it, then came back and changed your story to tell us that your wife reads the Marshall board daily and saw them on her own.

Let's look at your marriage: You posted 73 times just on this board yesterday. She allegedly reads the Marshall board - not even the school she roots for - daily. Your marriage is just as pathetic as the rest of your life, fatboy.

Seriously, if you want, I will start a GoFundMe page for you.
You dont know shit about me manboobs. Lying about your body is embarassing. My marriage is pathetic now too? Thats funny. Did you learn that fron stalking my facebook page.

You dont know shit about me manboobs. Lying about your body is embarassing. My marriage is pathetic now too? Thats funny. Did you learn that fron stalking my facebook page.

Clearly, I do, or else you wouldn't have freaked out and went Fort Knox on your Facebook page, moron.

How else would I know that you are a fat, sloppy, bald, goofy looking coward who wears glasses four times too small for his fat head? How else would I know you have a history of bailing on your creditors? How else would I know that your garage is a shithole of filty and clutter? How else would I know that your car has junkyard hubcaps on it? Shall I continue, coward?

And yes, if what you say is true (which we all know it isn't, so it is just another of your lies) about your wife reading the Marshall message board daily, coupled with you posting 73 times on just this board alone in one day, then yes, your marriage is as pathetic as the rest of your life.

Oh, and thanks for exhibiting your inability to spell "embarrassed." You really are just not a very intelligent sloth, huh?

Clearly, I do, or else you wouldn't have freaked out and went Fort Knox on your Facebook page, moron.

How else would I know that you are a fat, sloppy, bald, goofy looking coward who wears glasses four times too small for his fat head? How else would I know you have a history of bailing on your creditors? How else would I know that your garage is a shithole of filty and clutter? How else would I know that your car has junkyard hubcaps on it? Shall I continue, coward?

And yes, if what you say is true (which we all know it isn't, so it is just another of your lies) about your wife reading the Marshall message board daily, coupled with you posting 73 times on just this board alone in one day, then yes, your marriage is as pathetic as the rest of your life.

Oh, and thanks for exhibiting your inability to spell "embarrassed." You really are just not a very intelligent sloth, huh?
Its pretty funny that you started all this by declaring how little you cared about me and yet now you claim to know about my financials, my car, my house and my marriage.

I know you are not smart enough to realize it but this big dummy just let you make a complete fool of yourself. Now you know why nobody takes you seriously. Now go flex your manboobs to help ease the pain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT