ADVERTISEMENT

Billyboy and Hillary set up a shell company

"You all"? Try to keep up: WVPATX bashed Bill & Hillary for doing the same thing Mitt Romney did, "nothing illegal but certainly unethical." Both did what they did for the same reason, to exploit a loophole that allowed them to avoid disclosure. So if it was unethical for Bill & Hillary, it was also unethical for Mitt, and if it wasn't unethical for Mitt, it wasn't unethical for the Clintons, and "you all" should stop acting like the rules should apply differently depending on which side of the aisle you sit on. That's Hillary's attitude - that the rules only apply to everybody else but her.
Did you completely miss where I said I thought it was ok for both Mitt and Hill? The point being made is that now the Dems have someone with some financial sense playing in the game that has some wealth it's now ok. Dems move the goal to suit their needs. That was the point he was trying to make. Dems flip flop back and forth. Now before you cry and say GOP does the same, I'm telling you that I'm ok with it in either case. But then again, I'm also not a career sucker of the Gov tit.

But then again, I'm also not a career sucker of the Gov tit.
I'm sorry you didn't qualify for a government job, not everybody makes the grade. And you must have sucked on the government tit for at least a few years, or is your DvlDog handle not related to service in the Marine Corps but a case of wannabe?

"You all"? Try to keep up: WVPATX bashed Bill & Hillary for doing the same thing Mitt Romney did, "nothing illegal but certainly unethical." Both did what they did for the same reason, to exploit a loophole that allowed them to avoid disclosure. So if it was unethical for Bill & Hillary, it was also unethical for Mitt, and if it wasn't unethical for Mitt, it wasn't unethical for the Clintons, and "you all" should stop acting like the rules should apply differently depending on which side of the aisle you sit on. That's Hillary's attitude - that the rules only apply to everybody else but her.

Your intentionally misleading. Romney in no way set up his LLC to avoid disclosure. He was at Bain at the time well before he ever ran for office. Facts are stubborn things.

Did you completely miss where I said I thought it was ok for both Mitt and Hill? The point being made is that now the Dems have someone with some financial sense playing in the game that has some wealth it's now ok. Dems move the goal to suit their needs. That was the point he was trying to make. Dems flip flop back and forth. Now before you cry and say GOP does the same, I'm telling you that I'm ok with it in either case. But then again, I'm also not a career sucker of the Gov tit.

There is nothing illegal with the LLC. However, the motives of the Clinton's was to avoid disclosure. Romney's motive was for tax purposes. He wasn't a politician at the time.

I'm sorry you didn't qualify for a government job, not everybody makes the grade.

Must be why they pay you guys so well because of the competitive nature and competency of the work force huh? /insert sarcastic eye roll face

#whitecollarwelfare

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT