ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten football: Commissioner Kevin Warren opens up on conference realignment

Yep, meltdown moron is in full tantrum mode...spewing gibberish, and pi$$ing all over herself...LMAO!
So no picture? You did say you had my pic right? Collecting pic of other men is right up your alley.

Just another lie from queenie.....who can't post on the BL....LMAO.

Fatty band fruit throws a cussing fit...check
Fatty band fruit gets so frazzled that she posts incoherent gibberish...check
Fatty band fruit posts in a serial fashion because she's so rattled...check

Mission accomplished

Throws out one post and catches turdboy and queenie....the liar.

Just another day for the God around here.

My owning them is the easiest thing I do all day.

Reactions: denniskembala

Mission accomplished
Oh looky..inbred liked your post of lies....low IQ'ers attract other low IQ'ers around here. LMAO.

What a bunch of twats you two are.

Mission accomplished
Push hard PiTiot and force that government cheese effluent out.

Mission accomplished
Try a sauerkraut and prune juice slushie. Get those corn, peanuts and raisins moving out of that government cheese plugged PiT butt.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
No I don’t you miserable sack of shit.
Dumbass...Im not going to waste my time finding the links to prove you are a liar like your nut scratcher fiend queenie....but you did. LMAO

Now just cover your ass by saying you were stringing me along....that is your go to when you get your ass handed to you time and time again.

And GFY.

Dumbass...Im not going to waste my time finding the links to prove you are a liar like your nut scratcher fiend queenie....but you did. LMAO

Now just cover your ass by saying you were stringing me along....that is your go to when you get your ass handed to you time and time again.

And GFY.

😂 the gift that keeps on giving. I’ll let’s ya take from here my friend. Enjoy the late night posting and check back tomorrow. Bye bye.

Reactions: KingCoal
The Big Ten unanimously voted to invite Nebraska to become a member nine months before the AAU meeting that resulted in Nebraska losing its AAU. They lost their AAU staus before official membership July 1, 2011 and was known for 10 years they were in trouble of losing their AAU.

Perlman told the World-Herald that he didn't think the loss of AAU membership would affect Nebraska's admission into the Big Ten, which officially took place July 1, 2011.

Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany had this to say about the Big Ten and its AAU ties: "AAU membership is a part of who we are. It’s an important part of who we are."

While this didn't impact Nebraska's transition to the league or its involvement in the league's internal academic consortium (Committee on Institutional Cooperation), it is, as Perlman told the World-Herald, "in the short-term, an embarrassment."

They lost their membership due to primarily concentrating on agricultural instead of medical. It was a technicality, but the school had been a member for many years. None of the teams people claim the B1G could poach have ever been members, nor are they academically acceptable to the school presidents. Nebraska was a fringe member at the time, but they were close enough to overlook due to the B1G wanting to add another blueblood football program.

Oklahoma was bandied about, but never truly considered. The B1G actually considers everything involving academic, culture, and geographical ties when choosing members. It's a cash grab to get football heavyweights, but the potential candidates need to fit in. The SEC, and Big 12 don't really care about board room politics.

They lost their membership due to primarily concentrating on agricultural instead of medical. It was a technicality, but the school had been a member for many years. None of the teams people claim the B1G could poach have ever been members, nor are they academically acceptable to the school presidents. Nebraska was a fringe member at the time, but they were close enough to overlook due to the B1G wanting to add another blueblood football program.

Oklahoma was bandied about, but never truly considered. The B1G actually considers everything involving academic, culture, and geographical ties when choosing members. It's a cash grab to get football heavyweights, but the potential candidates need to fit in. The SEC, and Big 12 don't really care about board room politics.
They are not now a member and they were not a member when they officially joined on July 1, 2011.

Better go to bed bitchgregor...its almost midnight....the adults can take over from here...nighty nite douchebag.

GFY!

Hi Dennis. Did ya menace around last night? I’ll look around and see if you added ONE content or topic post to the site. Back in a bit.

Hi Dennis. Did ya menace around last night? I’ll look around and see if you added ONE content or topic post to the site. Back in a bit.
Hi, PiTiot, how's that new cologne from PiT, Eau de A'nus? You're the last person to be posting about others and drivel. You're the king of crap mbe.

They are not now a member and they were not a member when they officially joined on July 1, 2011.
They were in very recently when the B1G took them in. If you think them losing their membership so close to joining the league means schools like Oklahoma State, Florida State, West Virginia, or any schools of that ilk that would improve their football standing, then I don't know what to tell you. Hold your breath, but you will turn blue before that prediction comes true.

They were in very recently when the B1G took them in. If you think them losing their membership so close to joining the league means schools like Oklahoma State, Florida State, West Virginia, or any schools of that ilk that would improve their football standing, then I don't know what to tell you. Hold your breath, but you will turn blue before that prediction comes true.
They were an AAU member when voted on to be accepted. They were not when officially joined and are still not AAU.

Have no idea what FSU, OSU, WVU have to do with Nebraska being booted from AAU.

only person i know banned was queenie from the BL...LMAO.

And you know about slurping things up....I mean slopping things up.

I really would love to see you at a WVU game pvssy. My backhand would give you a fat lip and when you got home your wife would laugh in your face and tell ya to sleep on the couch again 😂

• Haha
I really would love to see you at a WVU game pvssy. My backhand would give you a fat lip and when you got home your wife would laugh in your face and tell ya to sleep on the couch again 😂
Nice to see you on my hook again bitch.

I knew you would come back and respond...you have to...you can't go a few hours without thinking of me....LMAO...

Pathetic assclown.

FraudulentFruitForever already has a fat lip, along with a fat chin, cheeks, gut, arms, legs, etc., but you get the point.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Replace each rosy palm with diet and exercise, and you won't be the butt of fat jokes, Porky. Heck, just spend one of your lonely late night hours exercising instead of cyber blowing DennisVanZandt, and you'd lose some poundage.

Replace each rosy palm with diet and exercise, and you won't be the butt of fat jokes, Porky. Heck, just spend one of your lonely late night hours exercising instead of cyber blowing DennisVanZandt, and you'd lose some poundage.
Fat jokes...all queenie has....how sad for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT