ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Announces Preseason Football Poll

This is a better picture of Major that they should have showcased:

image_zps5kuv0s91.jpeg

A respectful WVU player, wearing Marshall's colors at a Marshall game. Nothing surprising there.

Now how am I supposed to know that?

Anyway, he was at a Marshall game and was being respectful by wearing Marshall's colors.

I guess you're right. He is always respectful with his clothes when visiting places. He always makes sure to wear an orange jumpsuit when visiting jails.

LMAO!!!! [roll]

**And you don't "know" me either....Just wanted to make that perfectly clear to those who may be reading.
So, I don't know you, but you know me? You claimed I was a liberal. How would you know that? Have I discussed politics on this forum? On another forum? What gives you the right to label folks, but yet whine and cry when others label you? For what it's worth, you're an Obama lover.

So, I don't know you, but you know me? You claimed I was a liberal. How would you know that? Have I discussed politics on this forum? On another forum? What gives you the right to label folks, but yet whine and cry when others label you? For what it's worth, you're an Obama lover.

I didn't claim you were a liberal. Point to where I did that. I'll be waiting, but I won't be holding my breath.

I guess you're right. He is always respectful with his clothes when visiting places. He always makes sure to wear an orange jumpsuit when visiting jails.[/QUO
Tell us, how much do major's multiple arrests play into him being labeled as "respectful?"

Does he say "thank you, sir," when he is cuffed and tossed in the back of a cruiser?

Your google search was a "major" fail.........our Major Harris has no criminal record. Prove otherwise if you can.

Your google search was a "major" fail.........our Major Harris has no criminal record. Prove otherwise if you can.

You may want to educate yourself on "arrests," which is what I claimed, versus "criminal record" which is what you changed my comment to.

That's called a strawman, moron.

You claimed he was "liberal-like." Resorting to semantics now, kitty?

Call it what you will...I didn't call anyone a liberal, nor did I say they have a liberal mind. I don't think I directed that comment at anyone in particular either.

I merely pointed out that liberals are name-callers and demonizers, when they can't win on substance. So, when people resort to name-calling and demonizing, I just say it's "liberal-like"...I have no clue as to who is liberal or not.

That said, I'd bet that you're a liberal. I could be wrong, but I think it would be a good bet.

Here are facts from the moooooooo that it does suck.

http://www.marshall.edu/2020/files/...tics-at-Marshall-University_April-13-2016.pdf
the last two columns of 'Chart A' are outright lies...

It means WVU sucks on the national scene.

lol... WVU & TCU joined the Big12 in 2012, the rest of the schools have been there since 1996...

It will take a few years to make up that 16-year gap...

and WVU is poised to do just that...

our future is bright...

the mooooooooo, well... WVU-Huntington isn't that far away...

Reactions: 30CAT
lol... WVU & TCU joined the Big12 in 2012, the rest of the schools have been there since 1996...

It will take a few years to make up that 16-year gap....

Big 12 Results, 2012 - Current:

TCU 36 wins, 16 losses
WVU 26 wins, 25 losses

Fool, you are no TCU.

TCU is in Ft Worth... they are located in the hotbed of college football

http://www.footballstudyhall.com/2013/9/11/4718442/college-football-state-texas-california-florida

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2015/4/15/8143431/states-most-players-recruits

......................3/4/5 star......#FBS schools........3/4/5 star/FBS school
Texas............. 1,337............... 12.......................... 22.3
West Virginia... 10.................... 2.............................. 1

http://mode.github.io/blog/2014-01-16-football-hometowns/index.html#

Moss, Pennington & Brown... is there more ?
stars from pee-wee league... congrats...

any Super Bowl MVPs ? ...WVU check

any College HoFs ? ...WVU check, check, check & check

http://www.cfbhall.com/inductees/?p...versity&yearInducted=&position=&submit=Search

Well, Marshall has 4 players and one coach in the CFB HOF. We also have one player in the NFL HOF and Moss will make 2 when he gets in.

We also have a Biletnikoff winner, a Walter Payton winner, a Sammy Baugh winner, and a William V. Campbell award winner.

No Super Bowl MVP, but a two time comeback player of the year and a bunch of Super Bowl rings. Troy Brown is in the Patriots HOF.

TCU is in Ft Worth... they are located in the hotbed of college football

http://www.footballstudyhall.com/2013/9/11/4718442/college-football-state-texas-california-florida

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2015/4/15/8143431/states-most-players-recruits

......................3/4/5 star......#FBS schools........3/4/5 star/FBS school
Texas............. 1,337............... 12.......................... 22.3
West Virginia... 10.................... 2.............................. 1

http://mode.github.io/blog/2014-01-16-football-hometowns/index.html#
So, you're agreeing that WVU doesn't belong in a big boy britches league, and is more suited to move back to the American, where they can once again pound their boney chests over being co-champs with 3 or 4 other teams. I'm actually glad one of you can 'know your role'. You were brought into a big boy britches league as homecoming fodder, a win for Kansas, and nothing more.

So, you're agreeing that WVU doesn't belong in a big boy britches league, and is more suited to move back to the American, where they can once again pound their boney chests over being co-champs with 3 or 4 other teams. I'm actually glad one of you can 'know your role'. You were brought into a big boy britches league as homecoming fodder, a win for Kansas, and nothing more.
Losing to KU must make one question the entire core of one's football program!

West Virginia belongs in a P5 conference. That hurts you and your fellow Herd fans to the bone, I know, but it's the truth.

We understand the truth hurts sometimes and this is one of those times...For you.

West Virginia belongs in a P5 conference. That hurts you and your fellow Herd fans to the bone, I know, but it's the truth.

We understand the truth hurts sometimes and this is one of those times...For you.

25-26 with the majority of those wins coming the first season (using Bill Stewart/Doc Holliday's NFL talent) doesn't tell the same story...

West Virginia belongs in a P5 conference.
I never said you didn't belong in a P5 conference; rather, I'm claiming you cannot compete with the big boys within a P5 conference. Hell, even the NFL has the Browns. That's it right there. WVU = the Cleveland Browns of the P5

You may want to educate yourself on "arrests," which is what I claimed, versus "criminal record" which is what you changed my comment to.

That's called a strawman, moron.

Failed again. Moron. This is what you said.

He always makes sure to wear an orange jumpsuit when visiting jails.

You don't wear an orange jump suit in jail for only being arrested. I completely understand why no one will hire you. Failure.

Now tell us how Whitetail photoshopped your post from a little while back where you totally ****ed up the word "due". Not only that, you made at least a half dozen posts trying to defend it. [laughing]

This is almost identical to wvu's place in the conference since joining. wvu has finished with an average ranking third from the bottom,

2012 - WVU finished tied for seventh with TCU
2013 - WVU finished tied for seventh with TCU
2014 - WVU finished 5th (outright, no tie)
2015 - WVU finished 5th (outright, no tie)

I guess it's the Marshall math.

You don't wear an orange jump suit in jail for only being arrested. I completely understand why no one will hire you. Failure. [laughing]
Good gawd, you're an idiot! So, let's say the cops pull you over later today, and arrest you for burglary. You're handcuffed, placed in the back of the squad car, and taken to jail. Once in jail, you're placed in an orange jumpsuit and locked in the cell. A month later, you go to court, and are found not guilty. You wouldn't have a criminal record, but you damn sure would have been wearing the orange jumpsuit, moron.

Good gawd, you're an idiot! So, let's say the cops pull you over later today, and arrest you for burglary. You're handcuffed, placed in the back of the squad car, and taken to jail. Once in jail, you're placed in an orange jumpsuit and locked in the cell. A month later, you go to court, and are found not guilty. You wouldn't have a criminal record, but you damn sure would have been wearing the orange jumpsuit, moron.

Most of us have never been to jail or worn an orange jumpsuit. You sound like you're speaking from personal experience.

Most of us have never been to jail or worn an orange jumpsuit. You sound like you're speaking from personal experience.
No, I'm just familiar with the United States Judicial System. Perhaps you've heard the phrase, 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty', which is why citizens are privy to a day or two in a court of law, as well as having representation by an attorney.

My lawyer shows up and I post bail before I even change clothes, moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT