ADVERTISEMENT

Been busy

Looking at his team's game notes, it appears that they don't start a single senior on offense. In fact, they start two true freshman at receiver and a sophomore QB. Yet, before the injury, they were #2 in the country in passing yards and top 15 in total offense. His QB had 12 TDs and only 1 INT (the video I saw shows it to be a batted up ball). Wow. And he had the nation's leader in pass efficiency at his last stop? Imagine what he could do with all of those 3 and 4 star QB signees wvu hasn't been able to develop over the last few years.
Those are impressive stats. Hard to believe that team is 0-5 and ranked 250 by sagarin. Must be one pathetic coaching staff.

Reactions: Mountain Mammal
Those are impressive stats. Hard to believe that team is 0-5 and ranked 250 by sagarin. Must be one pathetic coaching staff.

You posted at 9:30 pm and didn't get a response from whom you believe is your hero. You then posted at 11:30 pm in hopes to get the attention of whom you believe is your hero. Then, you posted at 11:45 pm in hopes to get the attention of whom you believe is your hero.

Are you always this obsessive?

There are four important facets to a game; offense, defense, special teams, game management. You can have one of those be a top-in-the-country set, but you won't win a one to three of the others aren't strong.

Can you show us the link where that team is ranked 250 by Sagarin like you stated? What? You can't because you were lying? Perhaps, like the other morons in this thread, you also can't read a simple Sagarin rating.

You posted at 9:30 pm and didn't get a response from whom you believe is your hero. You then posted at 11:30 pm in hopes to get the attention of whom you believe is your hero. Then, you posted at 11:45 pm in hopes to get the attention of whom you believe is your hero.

There are four important facets to a game; offense, defense, special teams, game management. You can have one of those be a top-in-the-country set, but you won't win a one to three of the others aren't strong.

Can you show us the link where that team is ranked 250 by Sagarin like you stated? What? You can't because you were lying? Perhaps, like the other morons in this thread, you also can't read a simple Sagarin rating.
Its ok rifle. Everyone understands how hard it is for you at abilene when you had offers to Notre Dame and so many other P5 schools. Make all the excuses you want for losing, it is your thing.

Somebody paying attention to what time people post and calling them obsessive ... classic

Reactions: Mountain Mammal
Marine where do you coach at ? The other day I saw Tolsia's little guys practicing under portable lights at 830. Dedicated bunch. At one time they used car head lights just like in Remember the titans

I'm glad you can see that. That is why I made it a point to mention sagarin's #2 team as opposed to the #2 team (poll) I had mentioned earlier.

If you have an issue with that, you should take it up with the local school board, as you clearly were not given much of a proper third grade education.

Looking at his team's game notes, it appears that they don't start a single senior on offense. In fact, they start two true freshman at receiver and a sophomore QB. Yet, before the injury, they were #2 in the country in passing yards and top 15 in total offense. His QB had 12 TDs and only 1 INT (the video I saw shows it to be a batted up ball). Wow. And he had the nation's leader in pass efficiency at his last stop? Imagine what he could do with all of those 3 and 4 star QB signees wvu hasn't been able to develop over the last few years.

Wait: you said "about 1/4" when referencing SHSU being rated higher than FBS teams. Exactly "1/4" would mean being better (rated higher) than 32 teams, since there are 128 FBS teams as you pointed out. Yet, the ratings have SHSU ahead of 38 FBS teams. That difference of 6 teams in your "about 1/4" statement leaves a bumper of at least 16%.

Yet, you claimed my comment of "approximately 120 FBS teams" was wrong because there are 128 FBS teams. My use of "approximately" was only off by 6% from the actual number.

So, using "approximately" for using a number just 6% away from the actual is wrong according to you, but using "about" when referencing a number 16% away from the actual is acceptable by you?

Reading comprehension AND statistics. Christ. Do you have a wvu degree, and is your father a former wv governor by any chance?
You can hurl insults and dance around as you please, but the meaning of approximate is an "estimate or figure that is not intended to be exact" and you did not want to be exact (which in this case is very easy as we know the exact number) because it causes your entire argument to fall apart. When you argue you argue like a 5th grader, even down to claiming victory when your argument is picked apart.

what's with all the hair, beach-dude?

I am friends with him on Facebook and am one of his 30,000+ followers on Instagram. So, I have seen some of his updated pictures, and it appears that most of his surfer hair has been chopped. In reading the many comments under his pictures from a bunch of smokeshows who frequently visit his pages, it appears that many females enjoyed the golden locks.

You can hurl insults and dance around as you please, but the meaning of approximate is an "estimate or figure that is not intended to be exact" and you did not want to be exact

6% is close enough to being exact that it is considered an approximation by anyone's standards.

When you argue you argue like a 5th grader, even down to claiming victory when your argument is picked apart.

When you write (notice the comma), you write like a fifth grader, even down to your message making no sense when not used with appropriate punctuation.

I am friends with him on Facebook and am one of his 30,000+ followers on Instagram. So, I have seen some of his updated pictures, and it appears that most of his surfer hair has been chopped. In reading the many comments under his pictures from a bunch of smokeshows who frequently visit his pages, it appears that many females enjoyed the golden locks.

6% is close enough to being exact that it is considered an approximation by anyone's standards.

When you write (notice the comma), you write like a fifth grader, even down to your message making no sense when not used with appropriate punctuation.
Thank you for proving my point, finding my grammatical error, and noticing that I typed to your level.

golden locks didn't quite fit with the balding top. but, if the sloots dug it, that's all that counted.

side question, did he have to change his faith to get on this staff?

Marine where do you coach at ? The other day I saw Tolsia's little guys practicing under portable lights at 830. Dedicated bunch. At one time they used car head lights just like in Remember the titans

Little Loop league in Hamburg, NY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT