ADVERTISEMENT

ATL Official Bet on 4 more years of Trump

Hey ATL, what is the GA state legislature doing between now and the senate run off election to protect it from fraudulent mail in votes. And non resident influx to vote?

By the way, I asked if I could mail in my urine sample to our company lab and they just laughed.

Yes they did. I'm linking you to some new protocols they put in place to protect against fraudulent mail in ballots, and to count them a little faster. It wasn't the State Legislature, it was the SOS, and Georgia county election boards.

Emergency rule will help in earlier absentee ballot processing in Georgia
Georgia county elections boards will be able to begin processing absentee ballots two weeks before Election Day and be required to begin processing in the week prior to Election Day, according to an emergency rule passed by the state elections board Monday.
www.wsbtv.com

Reactions: JWG66
One other thing @countryroads89 while I'm getting honest answers from you....why do you put me on "ignore", brag about it...then unannounced, take me off "ignore" only to complain how I'm not honoring our bet?

If you don't want to read me, why take me off "ignore"? If you put me on "ignore" and then brag about it, why not brag when you take me off "ignore"? Why even bother with "ignore" at all if you'd rather just not have me here, and if you don't want me here why do you even respond to my posts assuring your misery when I eviscerate you as I do each time we square off?

Explain.
Secretly, he loves you and black men.

He lied to you about me. He told the Truth about you to the rest of us.
b3b208d0d6a913d2df0bb6f252b2a8e5.jpg

@countryroads89 won't answer my questions but maybe you will? Can you please explain to me why you Leftists are so obsessed with what I do for a living? I mean what difference does it make? Are my words any less valuable if I'm selling "used" cars as opposed to brand new ones? Is there some stigma attached to working in the 3rd largest industry in America? (Housing and health care are #1 and #2 respectively...transportation and auto sales/manufacturing is next)

Just tell me why you folks on the Left think it's cool to denigrate what I do for a living? I'm genuinely asking.

Explain?

Last edited:

Hey that's really clever @NYC_Eer ! Did you laugh and pat yourself on the back when you found that pic?

@NYC_Eer "Oooh...Oooh...I found a good picture to mock atl with....yeah....this will make him seem really stupid and I can get him really mad about it so he can stop making us on the Left appear so benighted". (actually @NYC_Eer wouldn't use the word "benighted" because he's too stupid to know what it means) [winking]

Hey @NYC_Eer I sincerely want to know why you hate me so much? What have I done to you? OK, so I'll admit we disagree. Strenuously. So what? Do you agree with everyone you know? I doubt it.

Do you hate those who you disagree with? I doubt that too. You just disagree with them correct? No big deal right?

But not me! You both disagree with and unilaterally despise me correct?

OK, why?

Explain.

giphy.gif

'Cmon @NYC_Eer don't wimp out on me now my Man. Yeah OK, so you posted some cute pix and got me with a few barbs mocking what I do for a living....good job! 👌

Now try to answer the questions I've asked you.

1) What is it about me I've either done to you, or said to you that makes you hate me so much?

2) Why are you Leftists so infatuated with what I do for a living? What's wrong with selling brand new light Trucks and cars?

Can you please give me an answer...lie to me if you have to...?????
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey creepy Joe, none of your friends on the Left can tell me why they hate me so much? You believe that?
giphy.gif

I'm hip creepy Joe...so YOU ask 'em to explain their vitriol for me? I mean they all want me GONE from this forum creepy Joe.

Why?

iu

Have you ever thought about how YOU make them feel about themselves atl?

I honestly hadn't thought of that creepy Joe....Hey thanks Bro!

Well, I guess @NYC_Eer is gonna wimp out on me and not tell me what I've done to enlist so much hatred from him, or why he and his friends on the Left are so enthralled with what I do for a living?

Pity... was hoping to discover some new vistas of understanding about my friends on the Left...but he wimped out on me.
giphy.gif

Hey creepy Joe, none of your friends on the Left can tell me why they hate me so much? You believe that?
giphy.gif

I'm hip creepy Joe...so YOU ask 'em to explain their vitriol for me? I mean they all want me GONE from this forum creepy Joe.

Why?

iu

Have you ever thought about how YOU make them feel about themselves atl?

I honestly hadn't thought of that creepy Joe....Hey thanks Bro!

Those who don't like truth hate and become liberals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT