ADVERTISEMENT

As for the new platform

CFLeer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2002
No disrespect to anyone but this board in terms of technology is a moon shot from the old board. The more I play with this and see all the features........

We will be five years using all of the new features.

Kudos Vernon this is a home run

No disrespect to anyone but this board in terms of technology is a moon shot from the old board. The more I play with this and see all the features........

We will be five years using all of the new features.

Kudos Vernon this is a home run

Absolutely agree. I have stared and run software businesses and this new release is first rate. Furthermore, it went off without a hitch and I KNOW how difficult that is. I am amazed about how much bitching I see around rivals (much less of it here, btw, and I am certain that is because Vernon has handled this extremely well).

the software team should be commended and they should have Vernon teaching a seminar to all of his peers of how to do it right. -- not blowing sunshine up anyones ass, just saying it like it is.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments. I could never have imagined it would go this well but it's been amazing reading over so many positive posts. Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT