ADVERTISEMENT

Another Democrat "Tom"

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Democrat Bennie Thompson has introduced a bill that would remove Secret Service protection from Donald Trump.

Amazing that no one in the MSM has noticed the obvious trend in whom the Dems have are using in their efforts to "get"Trump.

Even a blind person could figure this one out.

Remember all the name calling and bullshit Ben Carson had to endure when he worked for Trump.

iu

Awesome and nice racist post by the way. Why should the secret service risk their lives for that traitor(Trump)? I

Awesome and nice racist post by the way. Why should the secret service risk their lives for that traitor(Trump)? I
You and your fellow nuts were "racists" when you called Ben Carson and other Black Americans that supported Republicans "Toms".

How you like it...hypocrite.

You really need to do a little research to see who has leveled these charges against Trump in NY and Atlanta.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
You and your fellow nuts were "racists" when you called Ben Carson and other Black Americans that supported Republicans "Toms".

You really need to do a little research to see who has leveled these charges against Trump in NY and Atlanta.

Black Marxist. The same ones Black Americans are starting to run from.

March 27, 2013
Dr. Benjamin Carson shot back at his critics in liberal media who have dismissed him as the GOP's token black friend and other names like "Uncle Tom" as the party works to improve its record on diversity.

In a video clip from The Cycle on MSNBC, show host Touré, who is black, ripped into Dr. Carson for playing the GOP's new black friend last weekend and noted that he was only being used by the party to assuage their guilt.

• Haha
August 14, 2015
Dr. Ben Carson, one of the leading Republican presidential candidates was called a “Uncle Tom” and a “traitor to his race” during a recent stop in Harlem.

• Wow
Nia Ashari Harris
March 7, 2017:
Ben Carson is a 21st century Uncle Tom. Carson plays into the hands of the President Agent Orange administration in order to make his money. He’s subservient to President Agent Orange. It’s the same way that Uncle Tom sought the approval and validation of his slave masters. Even more disgusting, Carson is playing the role of the token black friend in this administration, but he doesn’t care. It’s no secret that Ben Carson was appointed the Housing and Urban Development secretary in order to appease the comments about the President Orange Administration being racist. Carson is there as a figure of diversity. However, his pathetic ability to continually kiss the ass of President Agent Orange reveals that picking Ben Carson was not a true pick of diversity. Ben Carson has legitimately sold his soul to the devil and is now attempting to make a mockery out of black people’s contribution to America. Ben Carson has already lost the support of the black community and it does not look like he’s attempting to fix the bridges that he has burned anytime soon. His behavior is embarrassing and it simply will not be tolerated by the black community.

Do yourself a favor and learn what racist means. Learn the difference between racist, discrimination, and stereotype. At no point in the OP post did it include a racist instance. Stereotype would be the correct label. Since you claim to be a teacher, I would expect you to know this. Based on the current state of public education and higher education in the US, it’s no wonder we are ranked below other industrialized nations.

Racist?

Ask the secret service which president they choose to protect.

It won't be baby raper Biden
The SEAL teams often volunteer to assist the Secret Service for the President. My buddies who were/are on the teams tell me none have volunteered to assist for the current President and there was a waiting list to assist Trump.

• Haha
Racist?

Ask the secret service which president they choose to protect.

It won't be baby raper Biden
I've known two secret service agents that have had Presidential Detail assignments :
One worked with Reagan,senior Bush and Clinton....He really liked the Reagan's and the Bush's.....Really liked Bill, but said Hillary was a real bitch.
The other one worked with junior Bush and Obama.....liked the Bush's and said both the Obama's were complete assholes.

I also knew another agent that was assigned to the Mondale family when he was running for President....said the entire family were jerks.
He also did prep work when Presidents went overseas....he and his team would go in two weeks before and work on the security details.

Last edited:
The SEAL teams often volunteer to assist the Secret Service for the President. My buddies who were/are on the teams tell me none have volunteered to assist for the current President and there was a waiting list to assist Trump.
Why not? You get free McDonalds.

I never said that you did racist ****

After Biden the average union tradesmen will need a loan to feed a family of 4 at McDonald's.
I get what you're saying. I feel bad for those that are hurting because of inflation. I don't feel it as much, but it sucks for those that do. I just disagree its a Biden specific problem. He hasn't done a good job in general, but inflation is not tied to one specific person...even the President. I think that is an overly simplistic and politically biased viewpoint.

There are so many different variables that go into inflation...maybe originating from outside this country. Inflation is not just a US problem. Biden has little to do w/ oil prices. Biden has little to no control over what the Fed does with interest rates. Biden has little to do w/ the lack of home inventory that is increasing home prices. Logistical issues caused by COVID that still linger have little to do w/ Biden. Trump gave a shit load of free money away just as Biden did. Inflation didn't pop up the minute Biden got into office. A major inflation increase takes years, many different countries, and many different industries to occur.

I think blaming Presidents in general, not just Biden, for inflation doesn't make sense.

I get what you're saying. I feel bad for those that are hurting because of inflation. I don't feel it as much, but it sucks for those that do. I just disagree its a Biden specific problem. He hasn't done a good job in general, but inflation is not tied to one specific person...even the President. I think that is an overly simplistic and politically biased viewpoint.

There are so many different variables that go into inflation...maybe originating from outside this country. Inflation is not just a US problem. Biden has little to do w/ oil prices. Biden has little to no control over what the Fed does with interest rates. Biden has little to do w/ the lack of home inventory that is increasing home prices. Logistical issues caused by COVID that still linger have little to do w/ Biden. Trump gave a shit load of free money away just as Biden did. Inflation didn't pop up the minute Biden got into office. A major inflation increase takes years, many different countries, and many different industries to occur.

I think blaming Presidents in general, not just Biden, for inflation doesn't make sense.

I agree it's not just on Biden. The entire New Democrat Party and their RINO buddies get to share the blame with him.

Global inflation is directly caused by US inflation. US inflation is directly caused by our government printing money to pay for all the shit it can't afford.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER

How about blaming everyone that cast the vote for the IRA? You can pretty much point to that as the launching point and we continue from there. The IRA was a Biden championed policy that’s he’s attempted to take credit for and tie to “Bidenomics”. Yea, he owns it.

This revisionist history thing you guys on the left are doing is brilliant to watch.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT