ADVERTISEMENT

am I the only one here that is "rootin' for Putin" ??? ... and it's over...

1ea25dee58999f9a9e45b6244eef5f95.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@tspooky
·
3h

It's time to admit MSNBC is owned by the Russians and is a primary purveyor of their propaganda...wow...

the one man who warned Germany to NOT depend on Russia for energy, who forced NATO members to pay their fair share and worked to strengthen NATO and defunded Putin by dropping the price of oil and held sanctions on him that Biden dropped is acting like a Russian agent...

The Progressive Left is a cult...

Can't root for Putin because lots of innocent folks will be getting harmed...

I am however ok with the global establishment getting a kick to the teeth and possibly having an outcome that pushes Europe to get off their asses and have their own self-reliant militaries.

NATO is a grift paid for by US citizens. Those countries need to develop some determination and realize the world isnt as safe as they like to believe and the US wont always be the big brother who takes on their bully...

A Europe with Russia on multiple borders should think, vote and spend differently...their citizens have been getting the FREE FREE FREE lifestyle for decades because they dont shoulder their own defense. So maybe this is the punch in the nuts the world needs to get in the right direction.

NATO needs to die...

It's the only way the Europeans will protect themselves...

and if they don't care about their defense...

neither should we...

Zelensky is another WEF Klaus Schwab puppet for the NWO Great Reset.

ec03181088f83638.jpeg

@QNIGHTED
2h·
So many people have fallen for the "Putin is bad" mainstream media narrative.

Putin is a soldier of God and Christiantiy and is the sworn enemy of the deep state.

He has spoken out against them for many years now..

Putin is working with Trump to destroy the globohomo satanic cabal off the face of the earth.

@QNIGHTED
2h·
So many people have fallen for the "Putin is bad" mainstream media narrative.

Putin is a soldier of God and Christiantiy and is the sworn enemy of the deep state.

He has spoken out against them for many years now..

Putin is working with Trump to destroy the globohomo satanic cabal off the face of the earth.
WTF?

If you Google Putin and Orthodox Christianity you will see where some of this coming from. I don't buy it all but the theroy does exist.
Well, I’m certainly not rooting for Putin. It’s against my core DNA to ever support the Reds.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Well, I’m certainly not rooting for Putin. It’s against my core DNA to ever support the Reds.

I'm just pointing out where its coming from. People can Google it and decide for themselves. I'm not buying it but that's my humble opinion on it. Two corrupt countries fighting each other. No reason to make it more complicated than it is.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
I'm just pointing out where its coming from. People can Google it and decide for themselves. I'm not buying it but that's my humble opinion on it. Two corrupt countries fighting each other. No reason to make it more complicated than it is.
So. Don’t believe the media. But believe a Google search result on Putin? A country that specializes in cyber attacks? Man.

So. Don’t believe the media. But believe a Google search result on Putin? A country that specializes in cyber attacks? Man.

Look dummy. Just Google Putin and Orthodox Christianity. There are numerous articles covering all angles on it. Decide for yourself. I don't buy it but the theroy that he believes he is on a relgious crusade exists.

Look dummy. Just Google Putin and Orthodox Christianity. There are numerous articles covering all angles on it. Decide for yourself. I don't buy it but the theroy he is on a relgious crusade exists.

Look dummy. Just Google Putin and Orthodox Christianity. There are numerous articles covering all angles on it. Decide for yourself. I don't buy it but the theroy he is on a relgious crusade exists.
Again. You don’t buy the media but you want people to Google and determine for themselves about Putin and trust the source it came from? Scary.

Again. You don’t buy the media but you want people to Google and determine for themselves about Putin and trust the source it came from? Scary.

Ok you're being stupid on purpose now. I didn't tell anyone what to think on the subject. I said research both sides of the argument and decide for yourself. The theroy exists. If you want to remain ignorant that's on you.

Ok you're being stupid on purpose now. I didn't tell anyone what to think on the subject. I said research both sides of the argument and decide for yourself. The theroy exists. If you want to remain ignorant that's on you.
And anyone who tries to tell me the theory of a flat earth.....I call them stupid too. But, there's "google search information" out there for them, too. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Both corrupt. Who cares? Not worth our soldiers lives.

@codemonkeyz
·
9h

Bush supports Ukraine.
Kerry supports Ukraine.
Biden supports Ukraine.
Soros supports Ukraine.
Pelosi supports Ukraine.
Hillary supports Ukraine.
Obama supports Ukraine.
Romney supports Ukraine.
Abromovich supports Ukraine.

Now do you understand?

Who do you support?

And anyone who tries to tell me the theory of a flat earth.....I call them stupid too. But, there's "google search information" out there for them, too. :rolleyes:

Articles discussing both sides of the subject. Read several. Decide for yourself. Learn why it's being discussed. Not as difficult as you are making it.

The Putin being Orthodox story is a plausible. Once the rumor hit someone came out with a video of all the times he had brought up the NWO/Deep State in public appearances and it was a a fair bit. Can't prove or disprove it though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT