ADVERTISEMENT

am I the only one here that is "rootin' for Putin" ??? ... and it's over...

F6z766hX0AAswFz

Reactions: roadtrasheer

10,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender Using Special Radio Frequency to Escape Meat Grinder​

Ukrainian troops are surrendering in droves, Russian TASS news agency claims, to the extent that Moscow has set up a special radio frequency so Ukrainian soldiers wishing to survive the Meat Grinder can do so safely.

Approximately 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered to the Russians using the special 149.200 “Volga” radio frequency, which has been operating since mid-summer, TASS reported.

“Now more than 10,000 Ukrainian servicemen have already chosen life and used the 149.200 ‘Volga’ frequency to surrender. The captives are being fed; they are being provided with all necessary medical care,” a source told TASS, saying the radio frequency works along the entire front.

“Volga” 149.200
It’s time. Those who know ..know pic.twitter.com/BzukKxTGKo
— MindWearApparel (@wear_mind) September 23, 2023

The operational source noted the number of Ukrainian soldiers surrendering has increased recently. There is a pro-Russian underground active within Ukraine, the source said, who inform soldiers about how to surrender.

“There have already been cases in (the frontline village of) Rabotino when Ukrainian fighters made use of the 149.200 ‘Volga’ frequency to surrender in entire groups,” the Union of Veterans of the Special Military Operation told TASS.

The 149.200 frequency, is designed to be used by Ukrainian soldiers who want to surrender to reach the Russian military, saving the Ukrainian servicemen from risking their lives crossing minefields to reach the Russian lines.

According to Moscow’s latest estimates, Kiev has lost more than 17,000 servicemen this month alone. The total number of Ukrainian troops killed since the counteroffensive began has now surpassed 83,000, with over 10,000 pieces of heavy military hardware destroyed, the Russian military claims.

jimmy_dore

Bernie is now the willing face of evil.

I honestly can’t do the mental gymnastics it requires to not be sick to my stomach at the sight or mention of him.

Can you imagine working for him now as he does this?
He slanders peace activists for fvcks sake.

He’s not only siding with actual Hitler Nazis right now, he’s funding them.

He’s calling Trump corrupt while he’s funding Hitler Nazis & the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians.

I honestly can’t wrap my head around the evil he’s willingly & happily perpetrating on the world, not even a little.

Imagine if he told the truth about Ukraine, It would change everything.

I honestly just can’t anymore.

I really want to find a way to start an actual revolution or be as big a part of one as I can.

I think I mentioned rooting for Putin was a bad Idea. Maybe Hillary and Obama shouldn't have sold them uranium.

The Kremlin's announcement of the exercise, which simulated a nuclear strike in response to a nuclear attack and involved multiple practice launches of ballistic and cruise missiles, came hours after the upper house of the Russian parliament revoked the ratification of a global nuclear test ban in what Moscow has described as a move to establish parity with the United States. The bill to end ratification will now be sent to Putin for final approval. The lower house approved it last week.

Putin oversees Russian military drill simulating 'massive retaliatory nuclear strike': reports​

Russian President Vladimir Putin directs military exercise after upper house rescinds ratification of test-ban treaty​

I think I mentioned rooting for Putin was a bad Idea. Maybe Hillary and Obama shouldn't have sold them uranium.

The Kremlin's announcement of the exercise, which simulated a nuclear strike in response to a nuclear attack and involved multiple practice launches of ballistic and cruise missiles, came hours after the upper house of the Russian parliament revoked the ratification of a global nuclear test ban in what Moscow has described as a move to establish parity with the United States. The bill to end ratification will now be sent to Putin for final approval. The lower house approved it last week.

Putin oversees Russian military drill simulating 'massive retaliatory nuclear strike': reports​

Russian President Vladimir Putin directs military exercise after upper house rescinds ratification of test-ban treaty​

Democrats forget that part of history as they was blaming Trump of collusion.

Reactions: Gunny46
lol...

stop telling me what to believe...

the world isn't as simple as that...

You sound simple when you keep defending that guy. Once Trump was out of the way he got busy working with the CCP and Iran to destroy us.

A Texan in Donetsk: Russell Bentley Explains the Huge Relevance of the Russian Siege of Avdiivka – ‘Once It Falls the Donbas Front Will Shatter Like Glass’​

When Russell ‘Texas’ Bentley talks about the war in the Donbas, and the struggle against Nazis in Ukraine, it’s not hearsay. He has been there from the start, and served in Vostok Battalion and XAH Spetsnaz Battalion in 2014, 2015 and 2017, fighting on the side of the Donetsk People’s Republic – now a region of Russia. He was also baptized into the Russian Orthodox Church.

This last week Bentley shared a new update from downtown Donetsk with some really big news.

Sputnik reported:

“The biggest thing that everybody’s talking about recently is the advances of our guys in the Avdiivka front. They’ve taken the Terrikon (slag heap) which is a literally strategic position from there. They can observe for miles around.”

Not unlike Mariupol with the Azovstal industrial area, in Avdiivka the Coke plant is an area where Ukrainian soldiers have deeply fortified and are holed up.

From the conquered slag heap Russians can survey that area, as well as the whole town of Avdiivka, and even further up to the rear areas.

Bentley suggests that the pincers are closing, since the visibility allows Russian forces to ‘bring in drones, artillery, rocket fire, whatever we need in order to block off reinforcements and reprovisioning’.

We’ve seen time and again – the Russian war of attrition and its boa-constrictor ’embrace’ of cities.

photo_2023-10-24_08-00-09-1024x950.jpg

Bentley also explains why both Russia and Ukraine are committing so many forces to this particular battle.

“Avdiivka is a street strategic position along the whole Donbass front. When it falls, the Donbass front is gonna shatter like glass. Once Avdiivka is out of the way Russia will be able to move in any direction that they want for as far as they want there. It’s one of the strongest positions that’s ever been built in this war. And once it’s taken, the Ukrainians aren’t going to have anything else, any defensive positions that can anywhere near or match what they built up in Avdiivka.”

Bentley spent a lot of time on the Avdiivka front, even since he first worked there at in 2014, including when it was briefly conquered by Russians.

Is he is also well informed about the Ukrainian fortifications in the city.

“The Ukrainians were building up the defensive positions, tunnels. There’s a whole network of tunnels under that city now. It’s like a whole underground city underneath the regular city. So it’s a major position.”

Bentley is a communist, so maybe not the person we’d ask for geopolitical advice, but on the other hand he has lived in the Donbas for over a decade, so he knows the reality on the ground. And through we him we confirm that, while Russian geopolitical goals surely play a role in the war, there is also a very real humanitarian issue for Donetsk civilian areas, under constant Ukrainian artillery fire for the last 9 years.

“Another big development is that, as the Russian forces have moved forward on the northern side of the pincer, the Ukrainian artillery that’s been bombing Donetsk for almost 10 years, ever since the beginning of the war has had to move back further and further. So we’re getting to the point where literally, you know what, what we’ve all been praying for here in Donetsk all these years, the crops are getting ready to be moved out from artillery range. They’re not gonna be able to hit the cities, the civilian parts of Donetsk anymore. And that’s a beautiful thing.”

Eventually people will figure out Biden, Putin, and Zelensky all got what they wanted. Weird that Russia hasn't really made an attempt to kill Zelensky. Does anyone really believe they couldn't if they wanted to.

sounds like the same bs obiden pulls next year...

This was the guy who was critical of how Zelensky was handling the war. Canceling elections and now this happens. Very Putin like. I'm skeptical they told him they were live vs inert.

Kyiv, UkraineCNN —
An aide to the commander-in-chief of Ukraine’s military was killed after receiving a live grenade as a birthday present that was immediately detonated by his 13-year-old son.

Major Gennadiy Chastyakov, who served as the assistant to Valery Zaluzhny, had received a gift box from a colleague for his birthday on Monday that contained several “Western model” grenades, Ukrainian Interior Minister Ihor Klymenko wrote on Telegram.

She said that the colleague “presented these grenades to a colleague, pointing out that the grenades were combat grenades.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT