ADVERTISEMENT

ALL of the 6JAN tapes... ‘At Least 200’ Undercover Feds Set Up Trump Trap on 6JAN.. #pelosigate

She got destroyed and he is correct. Having UC isn't the issue. Them instigating stuff is. Them using leverage against leaders of certain groups is a problem too. Especially if they used them to push for violence. The entire thing needs to be investigated again with a whole new committee in Congress.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
His twitter feed is full of alot of information some might find interesting.

Tarik Johnson

@elleonCEOTK

Former Lieutenant with the U.S. Capitol Police. My goals are J6 JUSTICE and to create National UNITY. https://givesendgo.com/TKJohnson

You now have access to all the radio transmission from the main channel on January 6, 2021. I'm working on Episode 3 and it will be a breakdown of the transmissions that led me to believe something nefarious may have transpired that ultimately led me (along with other events) away from the narrative that J6 was an insurrection to a coup staged and led by former Assistant Chief Yogananda Pittman so that she could become the USCP Chief of Police and gain favor from then Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

The mainstream media is telling you that J6 was an insurrection. Please tell me if the actions of Assistant Chief Yogananda Pittman were heroic and proper. To give so some context Pittman's call sign is Unit 2 and she is sitting on a dias in the USCP Commander Center where she can hear the radio traffic and she has a 360 degree view of the outside of the Capitol. She can also see the actives inside the Capitol where there is a camera. Chief Steven A Sund was on the phone trying to obtain approval for the National Guard's assistance and assistance from other law enforcement agencies. I was on the ground trying to de-escalate the situation specially asking Pittman for help. My call sign was 405J-John.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT